Again?

Kingdom Of Death

      You're the first to get on the meeting restaurant. The second was SS501 along with Kara. Super Junior came with T-ara. All of you sit at the hidest table around the restaurant.

 

     Leeteuk : It's been a week since that nightmare happened. I hope all of you moved on to that incident.

     Hyunjoong : Neh. We're still moving on that. By the way i want to congratulate T-ara for their comeback. I hope that it will be a burst.

      Eunjung : Neh. Kamsahamnida !!

 

     They all eat and keep talking. They shares their feelings about the nightmare and about their works. How they busy are. And they talked about the reporters question about the missing members too. They keep on talking when suddenly Jiyeon recieved a message. "Please come at -- stadium with T-ara, Kara, SS501 and Super Junior and _____ also" it's from a unknown number but Jiyeon told the others about it.

 

     Heechul : Maybe it's just a wrong numbeR?

     Soyeon : How come she knew ______ ?

     Eunhyuk : We just go there tomorrow. You want?

 

      They're still discussing to go or not since they didnt knew who sent that text. Suddenly Heechul suspect that it's going to be the black boss again so they decided not to go. They have trauma especially the girls. After their meeting they decided to go home since it's getting late. Super Junior brought _____ back since she's not safe to go home alone.

 

     ____ : Neh annyeong . Kamsahamnida :)

 

     1 year has passed and all of them are still working. Suddenly all of them recieved a invitation. It's at -- stadium. After an hour they all see. They're just thinking why just only them and not other artist or whatever. Suddenly the lights turned off. They all panicked. "Haha!!! Welcome Back to the Kingdom of Death!!!!!!" the blackboss speaker appeared again.

 

      Sungmin : How long are you going to play with our lives!!

      Black Boss : Until all of you die!!!

 

      They all started panicking. Since they cant see anything they all hold hands until they reached the side of the stadium. They're all shocked because they fall into that mystery black boss trick again. "Okay since it's been 1 year since you left me alone in that stupid place. I will give the 4th riddle again!!!" the black boss said in a mad tone.The boss is going to revenge in no time. "Search for the 4th riddle now!!!!" the boss said then all of them search for it.

 

     Jiyeon : I found it !!

     Donghae : Read it now !

     Jiyeon : You're in an enclosed room, no doors, no windows, all you have is a desk, a calendar,
a waterbed, and a mirror. First you need to drink, and then you need to eat, and then you need
to figure out how to escape before a wrecking ball whacks your house down, how do you drink? How do you eat? How can you escape?

      Eunjung whispering to Leeteuk : I think ive heard that question on the past.

      Leeteuk whispering back : Sure. Think of it now!!

 

      Suddenly 5 people screams. They all look where it was but suddenly all dissappeared. "This time im taking FIVE!!!" the boss said. They all suspect that the boss is really mad because of their escapade last year. Leeteuk, Heechul, Youngsaeng, Hyomin and Nicole are missing. So it means that 5 will die if they didnt know the answer.

 

     After 20 minutes. Eunjung forgot about the answer because she's worrying about Hyomin. She keeps on thinking it again until 5 minutes more left to think and say bye bye to the five people.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------

Another another update XD

Omo. My 5 favorites are on critical... Weeeeee.

Im  really happy for the subscriber :) and the commentors.

I hope you all enjoyed this.

Will Leeteuk, Heechul, Youngsaeng, Hyomin and Nicole survived it? Will Eunjung be able to remember the answer?

Find out on the next chapter :)

 

ezahseob : Updated now ^^

hannahstarr22 : Let's see ?! Hmmmm.