2nd riddle. Will he/she die

Kingdom Of Death

     They all rushed towards Leeteuk to read the 2nd riddle. But suddenly it got broken. They all panicked, all of them put the pieces together. It's really hard to put the paper pieces together since its turn into small pieces.They all panicked.

 

     Eunjung : Yah. Dont panic. Just do it carefully.

     Youngsaeng : Just give it to Leeteuk-shi when you're done putting it back again.

 

     After 10 minutes. They all put the pieces together and luckily Leeteuk can read it.

 

     Leeteuk : There are five chains and in each chain there are three loops. A guy opens a loop in four
chains to connect all five chains in a line. How can you open less than four loops but still
connect all five chains in a line (not a circle)?

      Qri : What kind of questions is that?! REally unreasonable and unanswerable!! You b*tch come out!!!

      Kyujong : Wait wait wait. I think i can think of that.

 

     They all think about it. Even Kyujong who's brain will going to burst in anytime because of thinking. Kyujong remembered that his Uncle said that riddle but he forgot the answer. Some of them knows the riddle too but the question was gone in their memory. Some of them was crying really hard because they dont know who's the next to suffer. They dont know the tactics the black boss will do. They were still thinking. Hara being a asthmatic cant take it any longer. She passed out. Luckily her unnies have a medicine for it.

 

     They all formed into a round and sit. They all discussed about it. They keep on arguing to what they're going to do or answer. "Only 10 minutes left!!" the black boss announced. They all hold hands so that no one will get one to them. "No one will leave here okay?" Leeteuk whispered. They all obey. They're still discussing about what to answer. Kyujong was really thinking hard but the answer was on the back of his head. Only 5 minutes was left. Suddenly they heard something and they all panicked. They suddenly heard Leeteuk shout and he's gone.

 

     Kibum : Where's Leeteuk hyung?!

     Jiyoung : Oh my god. So he's next? No way!!!!!

     Jiyeon : Kyujong oppa. What?!?!

     Kyujong : Im still thinking of it.

 

     The LED screen suddenly appeared and they've see Leeteuk in a tube. "HELP!!!!!" Leeteuk was begging for them. Super Junior members panicked because it's their leader now who will suffer.

 

     Kyujong : I know the answer now!!!!!

     Black Boss : So what now?

     Hyunjoong : Hyung be careful. Leeteuk hyung is in danger.

     Kyujong : I know i know. Just wait okay?

 

     The black boss gave a 10 minutes for Kyujong to answer. Only Kyujong, since he's the one who remember it kinda clearly. On the screen they see there's something going out from the tube. It seems like a gas liquid. It's really painful for the members to see their leader suffering.

 

------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 5 done. Will Kyujong be able to answer the 2nd riddle? Or Leeteuk will gone ? Oh my God my bias!!!!!!!

 

School is killing me. Argh..Many homeworks but i still didnt miss to update. Because im really happy !! Saengil Chukhae Wookie oppa!!!!! Sarangheyo!!

 

God bless us !!!!

 

shiawase : Let's Just wait for it ^^