3rd riddle

Kingdom Of Death

     Kyujong : I know the answer now!!!

     Black Boss : Now tell me. Only three tries and your beloved leader will die.

     Kyujong : You take the fifth chain and open all three loops then connect all four chains
together and it makes a line.

     Black Boss : GENIUS!!!! Okay.

 

     After that Leeteuk appeared from nowhere exhausting. "Okay rest for now. Just thank me that i make you rest" the boss said from the speaker and then dissappeared. All of them goes in a room. They're still thinking way to get out of that building. Suddenly a speaker came again. "Okay. Go to the nearest toilet on your room and find the 3rd riddle. If you didnt guess the 3rd riddle, 2 poeple will die so get ready!! Goodluck!" the blackboss said then the speaker disappear.

 

     Leeteuk : WTH !!!!!!!!!!!!!! Are you playing with out lives!!

     Jungmin : We better go there or else the time will start.

     Gyuri : I think im going to passed out. Since the last day i didnt eat anything.

     Jiyoung : Just wait unnie.

 

     They all rushed to the nearest toilet and search for the 3rd riddle. They searched for more than 10 minutes but its nowhere to be found. The time starts to run. All of them panicked. They all search and search. Hyomin suddenly stepped on a rock. When she look at it, there's a words there. She call the other and started to read the third riddle.

 

     Hwayoung : Two BFFs were going to enter a clubhouse. But there was one catch- there was a code to get in.
A girl was looking out a window letting people go in. The two girls decided to watch first.
"Twelve." She said through the window.
"Six." another person answered. They went in.
"Six." The girl said through the window.
"Three." Another person answered.
The Bffs were next. One of them wanted to go first and thought she knew the code.
"Ten." The girl said through the window.
"Five." The BFF said. The BFF automatically got kicked out. The other one was next.
"Eight." The girl said through the window.
The other BFF gave the correct answer and went in. What was it?

     Kyuhyun : You call it a riddle? Why is it so long?!

     Kyujong : Another one. I think i heard it but i ignore listening to it so it's a no no to me.

    Leeteuk : But it's going to be two who will die. It's not really a joke now.

 

     They all keep on thinking. It's really hard for them. Suddenly Gyuri and Hwayoung scream. "JEBAL!!!" they said. Jiyeon run fast to pull back the two but the force are really hard. It's like a machine dragging the two girls. Hara started crying as well as Kara members. Jiyeon starting to fall on her knee because her unnie's life is in critical. They need to figure out the answer or else the two girls will die.

 

     Jiyeon : I need to figure out the answer. JEBAL!!!

     Hyomin : Calm Jiyeon arasso? We will guess it.

 

     The boys started comforting the girls who are now crying because their unnie's is in danger. You know losing a member and see it die makes heart aches, like been stabbed by a knife. They started thinking about the answer. The question was really hard for them. Everyone is comforting everyone. First it's Zhoumi who died and it's really hard for the Suju members. And now two girls will die? It really hurts too.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 6 done !!!!! waaa !!! Teuki teuki didnt die.

Now will they guess the 3rd riddle?

And will Gyuri and Hwayoung survived on this?

 

God bless us !!!!