Is this a goodbye ?

Kingdom Of Death

     On the other side ____ was still in there and on Black Boss hands. "Haha!! Poor you, they already leave you" the black boss said. _____ was still trying to unplugged the rope on hands. _____ suddenly kicked the boss, and by that the boss suddenly hit her on head. ____ fall asleep and the black boss was still mad that those who were left alive got escaped. The 5 boyfriends of her daughter's goes out to search for those idol's who escaped.

 

     Jiyeon : Wait. There's something missing on us.

     Leeteuk : Who ?

     Heechul : Oh my god !!!! _____ wasnt here!!

     Youngsaeng : What if the boss got her?

 

     The remaining started panicking on where they will get _____. Suddenly someone make a phone video call to Leeteuk. "Oppa!!!!!!" they've seen _____ on the phone. "Escaping eh? Okay say bye bye to her now" the black boss said on the speaker. "Yah!! Let's her out!!!" Leeteuk said while still holding his phone. "You go back here and i'll let her go!" the black boss replied. "No!! Dont!!! You just hung up!!! Please!!!" ____ said on the phone. Leeteuk didnt even hung up the phone.

 

     Heechul : So when we goes back there you are going to kill us right?! You son of a b*tch!!

     Black Boss : Okay im going to hung up now. Say the last goodbye!!

     ____ : Oppa!! Dont come here. They will just ki--

     Leeteuk : What should we do?!

 

     The black boss hung up the phone and then turn to _____. He kick ____ until she vomit bloods. "I will let you realize what my daughter's realize when they're still searching for company" the black boss said then the 5 boyfriends of his daughter's started to gang _____. ____ cant do anything but cry and reached for help. "JEBAL!!!! J-JEBAL!!!" that's the only word _____ can said.

 

     Sungmin : What if the boss do harsh things to her?

     Hyomin : How about reporting this to the police this time? Since we're not the concerned here anymore.

     Leeteuk : Yes. We should report this one. We just tell the press that we just see it.

     Heechul : Let's go now. Faster. Wait. Im just thinking, what if the boss do what happened to her daughter's to _____ ?

     Youngsaeng : We better hurry up.

 

     They all goes to the police and report it. The police immadiately respond to them. They all arrived on the venue, the police started to use the microphone to call the black boss attention. "Please let the little girl escape there!" the police said. Suddenly a man with all black outfit came with _____. ____ was fully dressed and unconsious, she also have many bruises. Once Leeteuk see _____ he widened his eyes. Jiyeon seen ____ and cried.

 

     Jiyoung : Oh my God.

     Ryeowook : What did they do to ____.

 

     The police sorrounded the building and the boss didnt see the other police coming. They got the black boss and the 5 boys while _____ was rushed to hospital since she have many bruises and bleeding part. There's many reporters appeared outside the hospital so Super Junior's manager told them to stay inside the room where ____ was in.

 

     Jiyeon : When she woked up, we should atleast take care of her.

     Leeteuk : If the reason why the black boss wants us to die is because of our company, then why _____ was there too?

     Donghae : Yes that's the big question that is in my head.

     Heechul : We should ask here when she woked up.

 

     They open the television to watch some news and everthing to forget about the problems. The news about ____ appeared in breaking news and Super Junior, T-ara, Kara and SS501 was indicated.

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for not updating yesterday.

This fic will end like 5 chapters since they all escape from the black boss. Next chapter will be a flashback on Leeteuk's question. I'll try to update it later xD