Flashback

Kingdom Of Death

      ______ : Where am i?

      Leeteuk : You're at the hospital. Are you better now?

      ______ : Maybe. I think i need to get up now.

      Jiyeon : Anio~~ You should rest first.

      Heechul : Yah ______ can i ask you something?

 

      Heechul asked Leeteuk's question on them earlier.

 

- FLASHBACK -

     ______ got transfer on a private school since her parents are going abroad. She met SooYeon (oldest from 5's black boss daughters). Sooyeon was really friendly, since ______ was just transfer Sooyeon goes beside her and introduce herself. Sooyeong and ______ became friends. That time too Sooyeon introduce _____ to his 4 sisters namely TaeHyun, SeoRi and Inyoung. The 5 of them always hang out. And one day _____'s auntie got employed on SM Entertainment. _____ want's to be a trainee there and so the 5 sisters too.

     "Hey ____ how about the 5 of us auditioned there. And much better if the 5 of us got into 1 group. That time there's already 5 trainee's training. After auditioning we got casted and trained always after class. One day i've heard that Sooyeon is talking to one of the SMEnt. staffs. "But why? The 5 of us need to debut to fulfill out father's dream." i've heard. Once i've heard that, i got a clue of what happened.

     "I will let you in. In one condition" i've heard. "Anything will do please!!" Sooyeon replied. By that sentence, i know that Sooyeon really likes to be a trainee and debut as a member of a group. "Okay. Follow me" the staff said. By that i dont know why but it feels strange. I follow them. They go in our training room. I feel my heartbeat started to beat loud. When they entered the room i goes to the door to eavesdrop.

     "No!!!! JEBAL!!!!!" i've heard from Sooyeon. "Have with me and i will let you debut" the staff said. By that i cover my mouth and hurriedly but carefully run away. After reaching crowdy place, i remember that i need to save Sooyeon but my feet tell me not to go. I cant do anything, i feel like freezing. After several minutes i see the staff who Sooyeon talked with. He looks fine and formal. Looks innocent.

      "Hey oppa!!" i greeted him. Once i smell him, it's really weird. "Oh h-h-hey. Im g-going now" he said then leave me. Suddenly i run towards that practice room and found Sooyeon crying. "What happened?" i said while calming her. "T-h-h-at he r-a-a-pe me" that's only words came out from Sooyeon's mouth. She's just covering herself with her broken dress. I hurriedly get some dress and let her wear it.

     After that day, Sooyeon got backed to normal. When the day the debutant will be announced, Sooyeon got comfortable. "The girls who are going to debut will be Taeyeon, Jessica, Sooyoung, Yuri, Yoona, ______, Seohyun, Hyoyeon and Tiffany. By that Sooyeon with her 4 sisters suddenly widened their eyes. I look into them and they looked like angry to me. "Okay you can now go" our future manager said.

     Yes, if i didnt leave the group, maybe im a member of SNSD now. But i dropout for Sooyeon and her 4 sisters. Sunny replaced me. "Mianheyo. i already dropped out so dont worry. I cant work with the 5 of you" i said then hug them. But suddenly they push me. "Hey what's wrong?" i asked. They leave me and after that day, they've not seen on our campus. After 1 week, the news spread on our campus. "Sooyeon, TaeHyun, SeoRi and Inyoung found dead on their room. They commited suicide" but the reason was not included.

      When i goe to their home to visit i found her dad looked depressed. When i sit beside him he suddenly push me and slap me. Other people on the the house got alarmed and got hold of their father. "You go home now" their auntie said. I cant do anything but to follow what she said or else im dead. Since that day i didnt go to their house or visit there when my 5 friends death anniversary come. I dont have news about their fathers too.

 

- END OF THE FLASHBACK -

 

--------------------------------------------------------------

Aysh really i want to kill myself for not updating in a couple of days. But i think this fanfic will end in 3 chapters or what. Since everything got solve and all the stories was been tell.

Please comment :)