Got Kidnapped

Kingdom Of Death

     6:00 pm around Super Junior dorm.

     Super Junior was peacefully resting after their schedules. Some of them are still in their schedule and some are out with friends or important things. Leeteuk came out to look for fresh air. Suddenly someone pulled him and cover his mouth with a handkerchief. Everyone dont know what happened outside. After an hour they all search for Leeteuk. They even call on Leeteuk's phone but it's off. The remaining members split into two groups to find him. Group one consist of Heechul, Yesung, Shindong, Eunhyuk, Donghae, Siwon and Henry. On the other group was Hangeng, Kangin, Sungmin, Ryeowook, Kibum, Zhoumi and Kyuhyun. Group was searching when suddenly a group of man came to them and hit them behind. They passed out and the men put them on a car. Group two was still searching.

     Group two came back on the dorm without Leeteuk. they thought that Group one was still on search so they decided to call each of one phones but no one is answering. By that time they suspect something. "I think they're doing prank" Kangin said. "No. Dont ever leave here. I know theres something wrong in here" Hangeng said. No one goes out of the dorm until someone knocked. Sungmin goes out to see who is it, but suddenly the group of man attacked them and sprayed something that the boys suddenly passed out. They was been brought on a van. Group one and group two was inside one van. They've been kidnapped.

 

     7:00 pm around T-ara's dorm

     T-ara was playing inside their dorm since they dont have any schedules that time. Boram recieved a call from Gyuri that she wants to meet with her. "Guys im just going to meet Gyuri-shi" Boram said then goes to the venue. 6 girls was left inside the dorm. It's already around 8 pm and the girls decided to sleep. All lights are turned off and the girls are sleeping. A group of girls goes inside, walking silently. Once they've reached the girls room they all sprayed something. It's exhausting, the smell. The group of girls goes out. T-ara members cant breathe and passed out. They've been brought to a abandoned building. "Mission accmplished!" the group of girls said.

      It's around 10 pm when Boram goes home. Shes wondering why the front door is open. She rushed inside and found no one. She's going to close the door but then someone pulled her. "Yah. Be careful. The other member of your group has been kidnapped" a witch-like girl who lives infront of their dorm. Boram got scared because of what the old woman said. When Boram goes inside their room, the chemical kidnapper's sprayed was still there. Boram goes out while coughing. She called Gyuri and told what happened. Kara's member rushed to T-ara's dorm to protect Boram.

 

     ♥Your POV♥

     Im on my way home but when i reached this silent way, i feel like there's someone who's walking towards me. I walk hurriedly but suddenly that shadow became closer and cover my mouth. I tried to fight but those hands are like a metal. I feel likevomiting or something and suddenly all get black. I woke up only to see that im in a abandoned house. I dont know but it's really unfamiliar. I see a group of boys there still sleeping? I tried to go towards them but my hands are all handcuffed. I kicked the wood beside me and luckily one of them woked up. "Yah!" i shout. Suddenly a man in black appeared. I pretend that im still unconsious.

 

------------------------------------------------------------

Second Chapter. Did you guys like it?! I hope so. Good bless !!!