Escaping .

Kingdom Of Death

     Hyungjoon : "IF chicken says "ALL CHICKENS ARE LIARS" is the chicken telling the truth??"

     Jiyeon : What kind of ing question is that?!?!?!

     Sungmin : How can you ask us that question!!

 

     "Guess it in 10 minutes or some of you will die" the black boss announced. They all started thinking until they heard screams. Suddenly the killer LED appear again. It revealed Hyungjoon, Yesung, Hangeng, Eunjung and Nicole trapped on a room. They all started panicking.

 

     Leeteuk : Oh sh*t!!!

     Heechul : Please please please !!!

     Jiyeon : Aysh really!!

 

     After 10 minutes, the room became room of gas since there's some gas appearing from nowhere. The 5 trapped people started cough, harden their breath. "HAHAHAHA!!!" they heard the black boss started to laugh. After a minute they all found the 5 trapped lying unconsious. Leeteuk cant take it anymore, he make a secret hole last time they go to the stadium.

 

     Leeteuk *whisper*: Guys!! I make a hole there. The girls will be the first to get out. One by one. I searched about the hole and found that it was near the gate. You should keep quiet and dont run.

     Heechul : I also know that there are some CCTV's outside so dont even stand up or else we're dead. Maybe i will be assisting all the girls on their way. Is that a good idea?

     Youngsaeng : But what if the boss memorize our names and faces. What if he suddenly searched about one of us.

      Jiyeon : How about tricking him?

      Donghae : Good idea Jiyeon. How about Jiyoung goes out first since the boss really cant memorize her?

      Jiyoung : Me ? Are you sure?

 

      They all seperate for the boss to not see them. They all started moving toward the secret hole. Jiyoung goes with Heechul. Both of them hurriedly goes out.

 

     Heechul : Jiyoung-ah. You should walk carefully. We dont know if there are some look out so you better take care. You go home and dont tell everyone about it arasso?

     Jiyoung : Neh oppa. Please take them all out safely. HWAITING!!

 

     Jiyoung hurriedly but carefully escape from the stadium. Leeteuk make an expression of 'did she go out safely?' and Heechul replied with a nod. They keep calm and didnt make a move for a minute. Next one was Hyomin. Heechul help her to go out. They're really scared, what if the boss suddenly appear from the hole? Luckily Hyomin escaped and Heechul tell what he say to Jiyoung.

 

     Jiyeon : Did Hyomin unnie escapeD?

     Heechul : Neh. Later you will be the one.

     Jiyeon : Chicha ? Ahh im the last girl in here.

     Donghae : No!!! Jiyeon will not escape first. You know the boss will realize that the girls are gone.

     Leeteuk : Neh. Ryeowook will be next.

 

     After a minute Heechul started assisting Ryeowook to go outside. They're still carefully escaping. After an hour only Leeteuk, Heechul, Jiyeon , Donghae and Sungmin. They put some cloth on the CCTV and they all escaped. They all quetly run towards the hole and luckily they got out.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------

Oh my god!! Sorry for not updating for a couple of days.

It's just my homework was killing me. Mianhe ~~

Please comment !!!!