Back to normal?

Kingdom Of Death

       They're on their way back to Seoul. They hope that it will not happened ever again but they're still thinking of the 3 remaining member there. 'Did they survived?' 'I hope the fire stops and they will go back here' 'I really miss Zhoumi and Shindong now' 'I miss Jugnmin our horse. For sure our group wont be happy like the past' 'I miss Hwayoung and Qri. I hope they rest in peace' 'Gyuri unnie. I hope that you're happy on where you are now'. That's the words they all saying since they really miss the deceased members. If they could only back time.

 

     Before their comeback T-ara is interviewed on a tv show.

     Reporters : You will made a comeback this time but how come only 5 members remain ?

     Boram : Hwayoung was really busy preparing for her school. And Qri is in her vacation.

     Reporters : When will they be back ?

     Soyeon : There's no sure date for it. But we will announce it in no time.

 

     T-ara members exited on the show and started to go back on their practice room. It feels like theres missing on them. No more Hwayoung and Qri. They just made a story for fans not to know about what happened. It will be a big scandal if they announced it. They started practicing their dance routines for their comeback tomorrow.

 

     On the other side. SS501 will make their comeback next month with only 4 members.

     Reporter : How come only 4 members will comeback? Many fans got shocked because you've been not active for almost a year and you're coming back with 4 members.

     Hyunjoong : Actually it's really sad that we will be 4 member now. Jungmin was with his family taking a vacation. But we promise fans that we will announce when is his comeback.

     Reporter : So on your next months comeback what is your theme.

     Hyungjoon : We will show out gentleman side. We are singing some ballad this time. I hope fans will appreciate our new concept.

 

     Super Junior on the other side was doing some stuffs like interviews, variety shows, radio shows and everything. All of them are busy to think of problems. Sometimes they're suffering from stress because they miss the 2 members who died. But still they're cheerfully looking at camera to prevent some issues.

     Kyuhyun : Hyung. Many fans are now asking about Zhoumi and Shindong. What are we going to said for a reason.

     Leeteuk : Im thinking of this too. But if we keep ourselves busy. This topic wont get bigger.

     Heechul : Yes they will ignore it this time but how about the future.

 

     Meanwhile Kara was preparing for their comeback next next month. The new leader is Seungyeon. Even though it really hurts, they're still trying their best to smile on their photoshoot, interviews, guestings and when they meet celebrities. Their manager told them not to tell anybody about the problem. Sometimes they suffer from stress.

     Hara : How about no leader this time?

     Seungyeon : Yes that's what i want to because no one can replace Gyuri unnie being a leader but our manager want a new leader.

     Jiyoung : I really miss Gyuri unnie now.

 

     On the other side, _______ back to her home. She's independent. She sometimes call Super Junior, T-ara, Kara and SS501 to know if their okay. Sometimes she even visit them on their dorms. One day she decided to meet those 4 groups together.

 

     _____: Let's meet on -- restaurant.

     Leeteuk : Arasso. We will be right there tomorrow.

     Seungyeon : Neh. Take care.

     Boram : Yes. Please choose the hidest seats there.

     Hyunjoong : Yes .Let's all be careful.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------

Another update :)

It's really cold in here.

BTW i just see the video Heechul oppa cried last night.

Maybe because he is leaving Youngstreet for awhile.

But I hope he's okay. By the way i'll try to update again.

 

God bless us all.