Last Chapter

Kingdom Of Death

     Leeteuk : So that's what happened?

     Sungmin : The black boss was pointing the reason to you.

     ______ : Neh. And i think it's really because of me.

     Jiyeon : Anio. Dont point it to yourself.

 

     They all goes to their agency to do somethings that they needed to finish. _____ suddenly bumped to the staff who Sooyeon. _____ felt strange since this boy make her remember her past with those 5 friends. _____ ignore him and continue walking but suddenly that staff grab her and pull her until they've reached an empty studio.

 

     _____ : Y-y-ah. What are you doing?

     Staff : You've heard what happened to me and Sooyeon right?

     _____ : What do you mean?

     Staff : Stop pretending!! I think i need to kill you too.

 

     By that sentence, _____ suddenly widened her eyes. The staff brought out the big knife. "Yah no!!!" he's going to stab me but suddenly i cant feel some knife on me. I opened my eyes and found Youngsaeng and Leeteuk holding the staff and trying to get the knife. Luckily they've get the knife. ______ suddenly collapsed on the floor crying. Hyomin helped her stand up as well as jiyeon.

 

      Jiyeon : Who's he?

      _____ : He's the one who Sooyeon.

      Hyomin : Chicha? Oh my god. Then why are he going to kill you?

      _____ : He got known that i've witnessed what he did, so he's going to kill me.

 

      The staff got drop in the police station and Mr. Lee So Man visited _____ if she's okay. Luckily Leeteuk and Youngsaeng arrived at time. _____ got a trauma. Since that day all of them always visited ______ for her safetiness. ______'s other friends lived with her to guard her.

 

      They feel happy since it's already safety for them. All of them lives for their lives and peacefully working and studying. The hurt from their hearts because of their lost members was still there and they got the justice they're looking for. Everytime _____ passed on that abandoned stadium where other member got killed, she cried and remember what they've suffered.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------

The story got finished now!!!

Im sorry if it's kinda rushed. ^^ I have other stories to accompany too.

I hope you like the ending. Try my other stories. Just go to my profile and look for my stories.

Please comment ^^