14 remains

Kingdom Of Death

     When they arrived at the swimming pool they see water that full of blood. Some of them started to puke. "You are going to swim there. From that end to end. The group with many to make it to finish line in 10 minutes will leave in this room" the boss said in his microphone. They all started to panicked. As you see the water is full of human and animals blood.

 

     Ryeowook : Who the hell will swim in this swimming pool with blood !!!

     Kyujong : Are you not a human !!!!!!

     Donghae : Please let us escape here !!!!

 

     But the boss started the 10 minutes time. All of them started to run from the end to swim. All of them goes in except Jiyeon and Hara. Both of them cant swim. The times goes to 5 minutes. Jiyeon and Hara both jump in the water just to try their best to go to the end. As of now Group 2 is leading. Jiyeon luckily make it to the finish line with her heavy breathe while Hara didnt make it. Group 1 wins and sadly Group 2 need to suffer again.

 

     Hyomin : Are you okay?

     Jiyeon : Kinda. But i think i drank some of it.

     Leeteuk : Gomawoyo Jiyeon-shi.

     Jiyeon : For what?

     Heechul : Saving our group. But im really sad that Hara didnt make it.

 

     Group 1 goes out while Group 2 was on their knees because they need to suffer again. "For now Group 2. You are going to wall climbing. On 10 minutes you need to reach that 80 feet from the ground. Time starts now". They all started to run towards the wall. They goes up without any safety gears. It's really hard for them because once you drop you will suffer from fracture or you will die.

 

     Sungmin : How about if 50% of us reached the 80 feet from the grounds we will survive?

     Black Boss : Are you making agreement now?

     Eunhyuk : Anio~~ It's just really hard.

     Black Boss : I will agree but if 50% of you didnt make it. All of you will die.

     Kyuhyun : Then we are not going with the agreement. Let's go now.

 

      The black boss was really a smart person. The times starts and all of them started to goes up of the wall. They're having a hard time especially the girls. After the 10 minutes of wall climbing only 5 remains. Sungmin, Jiyoung, Donghae , Eunjung and Ryeowook remained. After the challenge they all back to the stadium. Group 1 cant believe that only 5 remains from the challenge. They also asked what's the challenge is.

 

     Black Boss : Since only 14 remains only 7 per group.

     Heechul : We're really tired of this now!! Please!!!

     Hyomin : We cant take the challenge anymore. As you see we're now few.

 

     Looks like the black boss has steel heart. The black boss started to call group 1's names. Group 1 : Leeteuk, Heechul, Jiyeon, Hyomin, Youngsaeng, Hyungjoon and Donghae. While Group 2: Yesung, Hangeng, Nicole, Sungmin, Jiyoung, Eunjung and Ryeowook. It's really hard but they need to be strong. The next one is a chain message that they need to figure out what is the answer behind. When they see the question, they all widened their eyes.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------

Mianhe for not updating yesterday .. :((

School is killing me really !!!

Please comment comment comment if you like or dislike my update. I need a comment