Flashback

Kingdom Of Death

     The black boss started telling what happened to her daughters.

 

     -FLASHBACK-

     Let's just hide the black boss name to Leejun. Leejun has a pretty  daughters who are full of skill. Since their childhood they really like singing in a noraebang. When they become teens, they've dream of becoming a celebrity so that their Father would be proud of them. Leejun really loves the 5 girls since they're the remembrance of his beloved wife. His wife died when giving birth to the 5th child. His 5 daughters decided to audition on SM entertainment. The  girls got casted and trained for a month. One time the manager told the  girls that the girls wont debut. But the girls fight since they know that the company really wants them. "Have with us and we will allow you to debut" one of the staffs said. The girls agree just only to debut because it's their dream. But after 1 week they staff told the girls that they dont really get casted. It hurts them since they just give their ity to nothing.

     The girls got depressed but they still dont want to give up. They auditioned to Core Contents Media and got casted but unable to debut too. They did everything, they give cash to the staff to make them debut but the staff run from them. They got depressed so much. First their ity and now their cash has been robbed. Leejun as a Father dont know what happened but he did managed to comfort his girls. Leejun searched for another company to hold for her daughters. Finally he found DSP Entertainment. There the girls auditioned and got casted but as times goes by the head of the company decided to choose member to debut. Uncluckily the 5 girls didnt even get a chance to debut. They've been more depressed, it takes alot of times for them to be casted. 3 company's but no one accepted those 5 beautiful and skillful girls.

      One day, a memorable day to Leejun came by. He cooked Ramen for his daughters and call them on the room. 30 minutes passed the girls was still inside the room. Leejun decided to open the door and he fall on his knees on what he see. He found his 5 daughter lying on the floor with knives on their body. It's full of blood. After that day Leejun promised to himself that those who are artist from those 3 companies will suffer like his 5 daughters. He planned everything. After that day he buy a school and thats the place where he put the kpop groups in. Not only Leejun do what the 4 groups are suffering now. His 5 daughters have boyfriends and they help Leejun about killing those groups.

 

     -END OF FLASHBACK-

 

     Black Boss : Drama much right? You know it's realy hard to loose all of them. Imagine my wife died and then my daughters died too? Dont you think it's unfair. You all have your families and how about us? We loose the people we love !!

     Jiyeon : But it's not our fault. It's the company's fault. We're just trainees like your daughters done. We dont know what happened that time.

     Black Boss : My daughters are more talented that all of you are!! They have the looks, skills and attitude unlike all of you!!

     Donghae : How dare you!!!!

 

     After that the boss divide them to two 9 per group. So the changes are Group 1 : Leeteuk, Heechul, Yesung, Hangeng, Jiyeon, Hyomin, Youngsaeng, Hara and Nicole. Group 2 : Sungmin, Eunhyuk, Ryeowook, Kyuhyun, Donghae, Eunjung, Kyujong, Hyungjoon and Jiyoung. "Go to the swimming pool now!!!" the black boss said. All of them obeyed. All of them suspect that they are going to have a swimming test. Jiyeon to be truth cant swim so she know she will fail here.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------

So that's it. For short, the Black Boss are taking revenge because of his daughters. Double update for today. My eyes are aching now. I think i need to log off. I hope you all like my update ^^ Annyeong !!!!