Goodbye Gyuri and Hwayoung

Kingdom Of Death

     20 minutes have passed when suddenly the LED screen appear again. Inside there they see Gyuri and Hwayoung being slashed on their hands. It keeps on bleeding while the two girls were crying begging for help. The girls started to run towards the screen as well as the boys. It reminds them of what happened to Zhoumi but it hurts their feeling more. Imagine two girls is been slashed on their hands near their pulse. Once the veins of pulse got harmed they will die.

 

     Siwon : For the sake of Jesus Christ, please dont kill the two girls.

     Jiyeon : H-H-Hw-Hwa-Hwayo--Hwayoung u--unie.

     Seungyeon : Gyuri unnie!! Please!!!!

     Hyunjoong : Will you stop this mess. Please dont hurt us anymore. We lost Zhoumi and now you're going to kill those two girls. Please who you are please we're begging you!!!

 

     The times up. They look at the LED screen and found the two girls full of blood. The girls started crying again and the boys comforting them. It's really hard for them since the two died in such a bad manner. "Proceed to the next riddle" the black boss said. This time they have 30 minutes to search for the next riddle. Even though the girls are feeling uneasy they searched for the 4th riddle. Seungyeon found the riddle under the table. She read the riddle.

 

     Seungyeon : My name is Roy. People stare at me in awe. I cannot be touched and you can never be right in front of me. Many have said I've a very colorful personality. You see me everyday,
yet you see me only once in a while. To slide on me would be fun, but it is impossible. What am I?

     Henry : Really!! Are you going to kill us?! Our head aches now. Can you please just stop this mess!! You son of a b*tch!!!

 

     "FASTER!!!" the black boss yelled at the speaker. The boss looks like really angry. They started thinking. Leeteuk decided to count the member. "1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9,10,11,12 ,13 ,14 ,15 ,16 ,17 ,18 ,19 ,20 ,21 ,22 ,23 ,24, 25, 26, 27. Wait 3 are missing!!!!!" they all got alert once Leeteuk stopped counting. Shindong, Jungmin and Qri was missing. They all searched for them but they're nowhere to be found. Suddenly the mysterious LED screen appeared again. Revealing the 3 missing members. Shindong is on top of a fire as well as Jungmin while Qri is been pour by a gas. So it means when the fire sorround them Qri for sure will die.

 

     Soyeon : Oh my godness !!!!

     Jiyeon : Qri unnie.

     Youngsaeng : Our horse!!!

      Leeteuk : For sure there will be a food later.

      Heechul : What are we going to do with this. I really cant take it anymore.

 

     They all started thinking again. For this time 3 lives are depending on them. Their brain are going to explode in no time because of thinking. "Only 10 minutes more" once the boss said that, the mystery LED screen appeared again revealing a small fire turning into a big fire. Every seconds are important for them to think or else they 3 will die.

 

     Henry : What are we going to do now? We dont know the answer.

     Hyomin : If i only have brains !!! DAMN !!!!

     Jiyeon : Only 5 minutes left. I really dont like what's happening now.

 

     They're discussing what to answer but suddenly the electricity went off. They all panicked. Suddenly a man approach them with a flashlight.

 

     Leeteuk : Who are you?

     Man : Shhhh.

     Youngsaeng : Who are you?

     Man : The elctricity went off. The boss will not see you. Go escape now.

     Soyeon : But our the other members are still inside.

 

     The mystery man bring them outside. Luckily the boss didnt see them. Everyone sigh in relieved. Suddenly the man dissappeared. They didnt even have the chance to thank him. But the 3 remaining inside was in critical condition. They want to go in but it will be danger.

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the long wait.

There's a typhoon in here (Phillippines) and the connection was slow.

--

Did they really escape from the boss? Who is the man that help them ?! Find out on the next chapter..

 

parkjunghee : Thanks for commenting ^^ I hope you like my story :)

fondandsin : Let's see on the other chapters if they will survive :) Thanks for commenting :)