Revenge

Kingdom Of Death

     Group two was still doing what they need to do about the instruments. Henry suddenly find it hard to breath. He started tapping others to call their attention but he end up staying on the side and fight for his breath. Henry suddenly call attention of Jiyoung. Jiyoung helped him but Henry cant fight it anymore. He started to close his eyes and tears are falling.

 

     Jiyoung : Unnie !! Oppa!!!! Henry cant breath.

     Heechul : What are you saying?

     Jiyoung : He cant breath.

 

     Siwon remembered that Henry got a asthma. Whenever Henry feels like there's something bad happening he find it hard to breath. They lose the inhaler somewhere on their way. Henry started crying really hard since he cant breath. Until he passed out. Other's didnt even pay attention because they want to live longer. After inspecting all the instruments Siwon, Seungyeon, Soyeon and Hyunjoong didnt made it and suddenly a laser came to them. They've been killed by a laser.

 

     Heechul : Oh my god.

     Hyomin : Unnie !!!!!!!

     Jiyoung : Wae!! Please stop this mess now~~~~

 

     "You all go out now!" the boss said. It feels like the boss are getting weaker and weaker. The remaning group two goes inside the stadium to meet group 1. They tell what happened to the others. So the remaining member there are Super Junior : Heechul, Leeteuk, Yesung, Hangeng, Sungmin, Eunhyuk, Ryeowook, Kyuhyun and Donghae. T-ara: Jiyeon, Hyomin and Eunjung. SS501 : Youngsaeng, Kyujong and Hyungjoon. And lastly on Kara: Nicole, Hara and Jiyoung. So in total only 18 remains.

 

     Leeteuk : Are you happy now? We're few now!!

     Black Boss : No im not yet happy. I want all of you to suffer and realize how much it's sad to loose someone!!

     Hyungjoon : Oh so for short you want us all to suffer then die? Who the hell are you to make us suffer like this.

     Black Boss : If you only knew how much i cried when my daughters kill theirselves.

     Heechul : Then it's your daughters fa--

     Black Boss : NO IT'S NOT !!!

 

      They all started to suspect that this Black boss was just taking revenge because of what happened to his 5 daughters. Suddenly the black boss remembered what happened to her daughters on the past 3 years. It's been hard for him since the 5 girls are the most important things to him since his wife passed away when it give birth to the 5th child. All things are precious to him especially his daughters.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------

The next chapter will be a flashback why the Black Boss 5 daughters kill theirselves. Im getting excited for the flashback :)