Times starts now!!!

Kingdom Of Death

     Meawhile at SS501's dorm

     "Hyung, Kara's Gyuri told me that some of T-ara's member got kidnapped?" Hyungjun asked the member. They dont believe to the maknae but suddenly they recieved a message from someone. "Go out" that's the only word. But the 5 boys obey it. When they got out they geel bad so they rushed to go inside. The boys didnt know but the kidnappers goes inside when they obey to go outside. When they got in a group of boys suddenly handcuffed them and cover their eyes. Hyunjoong and Youngsaeng was kicking but suddenly got hit in their stomach.

     "Only 1 group remains" the boss said. Then SS501 is been brought to the abandoned building where Super Junior, T-ara and you where is. The kidnappers dont know but Nicole from Kara seen them kidnapping SS501 members. She rushed to their dorm and tell the other members to what happened.

 

     At Kara's dorm

     "What should we do?!" Gyuri said. They dont want to call a police because for sure they will get into a scandal again. They just stay inside the dorm but they forgot to lock the windows. The kidnappers sprayed what they sprayed to the other groups too. Kara member suddenly feel dizzy. They thought it just by the food they eat or whatever. Hara passed out as well as Seunyeon. The other members tried to call for help but they passed out. The kidnappers goes in to get them. "So all the group are done right?" the boss said laughing.

 

     Author's POV

     Super Junior, T-ara, Kara, SS501 and you are in a one abandoned house. They we're still unconsious. All doors and windows we're lock so it means that no one can escapes. The Kingdom of Death Begins......

 

     Heechul : Aysh my head hurts.

     You : Heechul oppa you're here too?

     Heechul : You see me here right?

     Gyuri : Guys we've been kidnapped.

     Heechul : So who's the kidnapper?

     Kyuhyun : Do you think we will know?

 

      All of them was arguing to where they are, what happened, who kidnapped and everything. It's just they still dont know whats happening until now. "All of you shut your mouth!!! Listen to me or all of you will die. I will give riddles for all of you. If you didnt answer correctly one of you will die. There's a map inside the cabinet there at left, there's a signs where you can get the first riddle. Once you get the riddle, you need to guess the answer for 30 minutes. Or else say goodbye to one of you. Hahahaha!!!" suddenly the light turned off.

 

     Jiyeon : What to do now?

     Leeteuk : Let's get the map and rushed to where the riddle is. Remember we can talk about the answer first befire answering.

 

     They all rushed to the cabinet and took the map. They headed to where the riddle number 1 is. Each of one was nervious. They dont know that every move of them was been watched by the black boss. If they took a bad move one of them will die. The black boss didnt say that to know how much their patience is. 33 people was still on their way. When they arrived to where the map said is they found a spider's. "Get the paper for 1 minutes or else one of you will die" they heard from nowhere. Kyujong goes and hurriedly get the paper. He inserted his hands to the aquarium. The spider's are bitting. "YES!" Kyujong said and raised his hands. They got the riddle 1. Suddenly they heard a timer. "Start now!! Hahhaa!!" the 30 minutes times starting to run.

 

------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 3 !! I hope you all like it!! thanks for subcribing

shiawase, mynameisjihyun and ss501-dbsk

 

Comment replies.

ss501-dbsk - I update ^^

shiawase - I hope you like my update :)

mynameisjihyun - Here it is ^^