Hardest Challenge?

Kingdom Of Death

     Eunjung : You drink the water from the waterbed, eat the DATES of the calendar, and to escape,
you look in the mirror and you see what you saw and you grab the saw; cut the desk in half
and 2 halves make a whole, and you jump out the HOLE!

      Black Boss : Good job.

 

     They found Heechul, Leeteuk, Nicole, Youngsaeng and Hyomin on the side of the room crying. Lucky them Eunjung remembered the answer again. They all hug each other. "Okay since im tired of the riddle thing. How about surviving?" the black boss said. All of them got goosebumps. So it means that all of them will be challenged and those who will remain is lucky. Then the LED screen appear again.

 

     Hangeng : You will split into 2 groups. You will be playing table tennis. The losing team will be suffer from a hardesr challenge. If they didnt survive the challenge one of them will die.

     Yesung : So it means we need to split into groups? And then we will fight over for our life? No way!!!

 

     They cant do anything but to divide their groups into two. Group 1 :Leeteuk, Yesung , Sungmin , Donghae ,Ryeowook, Kyuhyun , Eunjung , Jiyeon, Youngsaeng , Kyujong , Jiyoung, Hara and Eunhyuk. Group 2:  Heechul, Kangin, Siwon, Kibum, Henry , Hangeng , Boram , Soyeon , Hyomin ,  Hyunjoong , Hyungjoon, Seungyeon and Jiyoung. Even it's hard for them to seperate, they need to do it. "Good job. Now go on the sports room" the black boss said again laughing.

 

     Jiyoung : Till when are he going to be like this to us. Im tired of this. I miss my family and my simple life.

     Hyunjoong : Just bear with it. It's our new life now.

     Jiyoung : But we're tired of doing this.

     Soyeon : Just think positive. We can escape here arasso?

 

     They arrived at the sports room and see the table tennis. They already seperate and go into their team. "Okay start now. You dont need to score youselves. I will be incharged of it" the black boss last words and then the time starts. They keep on playing, suddenly Eunjung misses the ball. So the score Group 1: 1. Group 2: 0. The highest score means they misses the ball.

 

     Leeteuk : Yah Eunjung-ah. Please.

     Eunjung : Mianhe.

 

      They keep on playing. After the game the result was. Group 1 : 10. Group 2 : 13. So it means group 2 will be the one to suffer from the really hard challenge. "Group 1 can leave the sports room now" the black boss said in speaker. Group 1 leave while Group 2 remains. the LED screen appeared again.

 

     Hyunjoong : "All of you will remain and need to suffer from this one. First you will jump from the roof top down to the entrance. Nobody will help. You will be jumping one by one. The one who can jump and survive can go to the stadium back again."

     Heechul : "Dont worry the roof top is like 2nd floor only so i know that you can survive. Okay until now, goodluck"

     Soyeon : What a y challenge. How can us girls be survive in that one.

 

     But they cant do anything. The first one to jump is Henry because he's kind of athlethic. Next was Soyeon, Hyomin, Kangin, Heechul , Kibum , Siwon , Boram , Hangeng , Hyunjoong , Hyomin, Hyungjoon, Seungyeon and Jiyoung. Unluckily Kangin, Kibum and Boram didnt survive. They all goes back to the stadium. Group 2 tells the sad news to Group 1. This it is the hardest challenge for them.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------

So Sad that Kangin Kibum and Boram didnt survive.

No offense to those bias :)

hannahstarr22 : ^^