Fourth Member : Kim Baeyoung

J-Beat : A Co-Ed Band

 

 AFF Username and Profile Link  : iMangoTea http://www.asianfanfics.com/profile/view/6325

 

 

Character Name/Age/Gender : Kim Baeyoung/18/Male

 Date of Birth : April 16, 1993

 

Character Personality and Persona  :

Persona: The Warm Icecube

Baeyoung may seem hard to approach when you first meet him. He has this aura around him that makes people feel as if he's dangerous or something. But in reality, he's not cold at all. He's actually pretty nice and funny, once you get to know him. He doesn't really talk to much to people he first meets, and tends to be more cautious around them. He loves studying and learning about new things that fascinate him. He barely starts conversations, since he isn't that confident of his korean yet. Around his friends, he acts more of a erted, weird, random and awkward person. He cracks jokes that usually don't make sense to people which create awkward silences o_o''. He has a big imagination and people often think of him as weird person for having such big dreams. He loves making fun of his friends {in a nice way} and teasing them. His face may seem cute and all, but don't judge a book by it's cover. He absolutely HATE being called cute by anyone. He doesn't really trust people easily, you'll have to gain his trust. Despite being a erted kid, he doesn't like it when adults start talking about that 'topic' or about anything that has to do with marriage and kids. He's also a neat freak, always making sure everything is in place. One of his favorite sayings is to stay positive in life, so he doesn't really look at the negative things. He remains supportive of his friends and family, and if anyone hurts them he'll get really pissed off. He's also really addicted to icecubes for some reason. Whenever he has nothing to do, he would just pop one in his mouth. He sometimes nags people because he worries about them. Since he has younger siblings, he has that somewhat "fatherly" side to him.

 

Background/History and Appearance :

Baeyoung was born in New York City, USA. At the age of 11 he moved to Incheon, Korea with his parents and younger sibling. He didn't really like Korea at first, since he was used to living in America his whole life,but he gradually came to like it. He had even run away from his home once since he complained that he wanted to go back to America. He immediately regretted it later, though.His parents both work as bakery owners of the shop "Kim's Delicacies". He still isn't that good at speaking korean yet, but tries his best. At 15 years old, Baeyoung developed a love for playing the violin. He had persuaded his parents to let him take lessons, even though they had constantly said no. Eventually he got the lessons, and learned the violin. This started his love for music.

Appearance:

http://i1213.photobucket.com/albums/cc462/SHINeeLubsYouxD/tumblr_l5v199NSF11qa5dcno1_400.jpg
-
http://i1213.photobucket.com/albums/cc462/SHINeeLubsYouxD/tumblr_l4d106IdEy1qa5dcno1_400.jpg
-
http://i1213.photobucket.com/albums/cc462/SHINeeLubsYouxD/tumblr_l5uq1zTTKy1qa5dcno1_400.jpg


Ulzzang Name: Lee DoHyeong

 

First Position : Main Dancer

Second Position : Centre Face/Face of The Group

 

Side Job : VJ/DJ

 

Chosen Partner:

1) Suzy {Miss A}
2) JiYeon {T-ARA}
3) Krystal {f{x}
4) Luna f{x}
5) Sulli {f{x}

 

Extras/Comments:


 ___________

_____________________

 

Congrats to iMangoTea~!!

I'm still picking people so don't get worried just yet~

I'll tell you when you can start to worry~

 

<3

SuJuLoverr