Teaser 3 : Sorry

J-Beat : A Co-Ed Band

Here is a teaser. I chose this character because the application was really well done.

________________________

 

While Chan Ji was roaming the whole building with the boy, they accidentally bumped into a girl who looked lost.

 

 

"OH MY.. Mianhe,Sorry~ I didn't see where I was going." said Chan Ji. She looked at the girl and assumed that she was new to the company.

 

"That's alright Chan Ji sunbae. I am a little bit lost, so please go ahead and enjoy some time with your..... u-uhm Boyfriend?" said the younger girl.

 

 

After those words, Chan Ji was taken a back by the "Boyfriend" bit.

 

 

"Oh no my Dongsaeng, he's not my boyfriend. He's new here so i'm showing him around." said Chan Ji.

The younger girl didn't introduce herself as she was thinking of joining them with their little adventure.

 

 

"Chan Ji sunbae, can I join you and oppa because I'm new here.." said the shy girl.

Chan Ji didn't respond. She only grabbed the younger girls hand and dragged her along with her and the boy.

 

Chan Ji went to all places again. The boy didn't care as he was having too much fun with his noona while the younger girl was actually paying attention.

 

Chan Ji was talking about something random to both of them when some news came out.

 

JYP sajangnim cme to her an pulled her away for a few minutes.

_____________________________

 

"WHAT?!?! FNC MUSIC IS MERGING WITH US?!!?" shouted Chan Ji.

Chan Ji felt excited but angry at the same time.

She glad that there were more hotties joining the company, it's just that this company was already big enough.

 

"Oh and by the way Chan Ji, CUBE is merging with us aswell." JYP finally added.

 

"Aish Sajangnim, just kill me now..." mumbled the younger girl.

 

After the discussion Chan Ji was assigned to a very special role. Chan Ji had to tour CN Blue, F.T Island and BEAST and all the other bands from those companies.

 

 

When she got back to the two shy teens, they immediately asked her questions.

 

"Noona, Is CN BLue and F.T Island hyungs transferring to this company?" the boy asked.

"Oh unnie, is BEAST and 4Minute gonna join too? How bout G.Na unnie?" the curious girl questioned.

 

 

Chan Ji did not want to ruin it but since they shot out random questions at her, she just had to say yes to shut them up.

 

"I just realized, I have to tour the bands from FNC MUSIC and CUBE ENT. Wanna come and tour with me?"

 

After the big ask both excited teens eagerly nodded as their response.

 

 

As they took off Chan Ji whispered some words to the younger girl.

 

"Yeodongsaeng, Welcome to a life of a trainee~"

 

 

______________________________

 

hmm, I wonder who I chose.....

LOL, I must be killing you all... I'm sorry.. just put up with me for 1 or 2 teasers and I will announce the characters I have chosen in the teasers.