Thirteenth Member : Han Min Mi

J-Beat : A Co-Ed Band

AFF Username and Profile Link : madz67=http://www.asianfanfics.com/profile/view/11824

 

 

Character Name/Age/Gender : Han Min Mi//18//Female

Date of Birth : 01/14/93

 

Character Personality and Persona :

The Doer (Extraverted, Sensing, Thinking and Perceiving)

My primary mode of living is focused externally, where I take things in via my five senses in a literal, concrete fashion. My secondary mode is internal, where you deal with things rationally and logically.

Sometimes, I see myself as outgoing, straight-shooting types. I can be blunt, straight-forward and a risk-taker. They live in the here-and-now, and place little importance on introspection or theory. The look at the facts of a situation, quickly decide what should be done, execute the action, and move on to the next thing.

I have an uncanny ability to perceive people's attitudes and motivations. I pick up on little cues which go completely unnoticed by most other types, such as facial expressions and stance.

I have my own strong belief in what's right and what's wrong.

I have have a strong flair for drama and style. I sometimes move fast and talk fast to others who have an appreciation for the finer things in life.

I typically make things up as they go along, rather than following a plan. I love to have fun, and have fun people to be around. But I can sometimes be hurtful to others without being aware of it, as they generally do not know and may not care about the effect their words have on others. It's not that I don't care about people, it's that their decision-making process does not involve taking people's feelings into account. I can make decisions based on facts and logic.

They are impatient with theory, and see little use for it in their quest to "get things done". I will occasionally have strong intuitions which are often way off-base, but sometimes very lucid and positive. I don't trust my own instinct (sometimes), and is suspicious of other people's intuition as well.

I often has trouble in school, especially higher education which moves into realms where theory is more important. I easily get bored with classes in which I feel I gain no useful material which can be used to get things done. I may be brilliantly intelligent, but school will be a difficult chore for me.

I get excited about new things, and have the ability to motivate others to excitement and action.

I can be practical, observant, fun-loving, spontaneous risk-takers with an excellent ability to quickly improvise an innovative solution to a problem.

 

Background/History and Appearance :

My mother is of American and Chinese heritage while my father is full Korean; so that makes me a Korean-Chinese-American. I have a younger s: ister who is younger than me by two years.

I was born at Beijing, China but I am currently living at Seoul, South Korea with my parents. My parents decided that we should move at South Korea since they want to start a new business.

Do Hwe Ji:
~
http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a34/DoubleArmyBrat/Ulzzangs/tumblr_l6zua4szwu1qc2zojo1_400_large.jpg
~http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a34/DoubleArmyBrat/Ulzzangs/tumblr_lc2w9b0tDF1qbu1tso1_500.jpg
~http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a34/DoubleArmyBrat/Ulzzangs/tumblrl0jzgufgxz1qb171z

 

First Position : Main Dancer

Second Position : Sub Vocal

Chosen Partner : Onew from SHINee

 

 

Extras/Comments : ~

http://i905.photobucket.com/albums/ac251/SHINeefanOnewsgirl/SHINee/tumblr_laoj1x3V7e1qcou5ao1_500.jpg

________________________

Congrats to madz67~

There are more coming up~