Chapter Five : Sesame Player Season 4 (Part One)

J-Beat : A Co-Ed Band

The cameras began rolling as 3 groups of J-Beat members split up into 3 different cars.

 

All cars were filled with hidden cameras that were impossible to find. After all members went into their car with the others the drivers set off into different directions without any of the members knowing.

 

Group 1: (Taejim, Ryuyoung, Chanji, Baeyoung, Chae, Kiyoon)

Baeyoung: Hyung! Are we going home? I'm tired.. look at Leadernim! She looks like she's about to faint!

Chanji: Manager Oppa.. Please drive us home.. We want to sleep~

Chae: *is starting to nod off to sleep*

 .......

 Ryuyoung/Kiyoon: *playing KaiBaiBo lazily* KA-I, BA-I, BO!

Taejim: Hyung! Why aren't you talking?

 

 

 

Group 2: (Yoojin, Minrin, Dohyeong, Haebin, Yinae)

Yoojin/Yinae: *chatting away happily* OMG I KNOW RIGHT!

Dohyeong: Manager noona... Can I eat? I'm hungry

 ...........

 Haebin: Manager Noona.. are we going to eat?Say something noona.. it's creepy you know.

Minrin: *does little arm dances*

 

 

 

Group 3: (Xander, Jinhyuk, Minmi, Youngjae, Miyoung)

Manager: All phones go to me. Hand them in now. *holds out small bag*

Xander: Aish.. Fine. *hands it in and watches the others hand their phones in*

Manager: All J-Beat members handed their phones in..
Company has a new rule for idols not to use their phones unless the manager allows it.

 ............

Miyoung: Unnie, Can I listen to your iPod? Hello? Unnie?

Minmi: *listening to music by herself while spacing out*

Youngjae: Yah.. Noona isn't going to answer Miyoung-ah...

Jinhyuk: *sleeping with his mouth open*

 

___________________

 

All 3 cars arrived in different places. One in Gangnam-do. One in Hongdae and the last one in Idae.

As the cars stopped, all J-Beat members looked at each other weirdly, not knowing where they were.

 

Group 1 (Taejim, Ryuyoung, Chanji, Baeyoung, Chae, Kiyoon):

Chanji: OPPA! WHY ARE WE IN HONGDAE?! *gets pushed out of the car with the other members, with only a little clue booklet and 50,000 won*

Manager: GROUP 1.. Your mission like the other groups, is to find each other. 2 other groups are located in places far from here and their mission is to find you within 4 hours. If this doesn't happen there will be consequences. Good luck group one and see you in a few hours. OH! and welcome to Sesame Player~!*drives off*

Chae: SESAME PLAYER?!

 

Baeyoung: OMG! LET'S GO! QUICK! WE DON'T HAVE ALL DAY!!

Taejim: *reads the booklet for the first stage* We have to go to the station!

Kiyoon: *runs off to the station as quickly as he can*

Ryuyoung: Let's follow Kiyoon!! *runs off with the rest of the members*


 

_____________________

 

 

Group 2 (Yoojin, Minrin, Dohyeong, Haebin, Yinae):

Haebin: NOONA!! Don't leave us all alone in Idae!! AISH!

Minrin: *takes booklet and reads the mission* OMG. Sesame Player.. I should've known! Our mission is to find the 2 other J-Beat groups before the time runs out.. and I just wasted like 5 minutes reading the mission! LET'S GO! COME ON!

 

Yoojin: Where do we go though?!

Yinae: We have to save some of the money!! We can't use all of it! It's only 50,000 won!

Dohyeong: *reads the page and dashes off to the Idae mall* THE FIRST STAGE OF THE MISSION IS AT THE MALL! HURRY!

 

 

_____________________

 

 

Group 3 (Xander, Jinhyuk, Minmi, Youngjae, Miyoung):

*All members running to the noraebang in Gangnam-do*

Xander: *talks to VJ* Not once in my life that I had to run so far and fast!! .. You? *VJ nods* Cool~

Jinhyuk: *arrives at the local Gangnam-do noraebang and faces the VJ* I hate running! Out of all things.. they make us run! Sesame Player, I'll get you!! -pokes out tongue-

 

Miyoung: *searches for clues and finds a person holding cards* UNNIE! OPPA! HERE! QUICK!

Youngjae: *reads the mission* "To pass the first stage, please find room 9 and solve out the puzzle located inside. Good luck group 3."

Minrin: QUICK!! HURRY! *runs to find the room*

 

 

To be continued.....

 

_____________________

So it's just a small chapter.. Sorry I haven't updated in like ages.. I'm really busy this year and all! So this chapter is when the members find out about why their managers dropped them off at different cities and stuff.. So yeah.. Nothing that special~