Teaser 4 : Dancing God and Mini Concert

J-Beat : A Co-Ed Band

Here is a teaser thingy.. I'm still in the process of choosing characters..

Many people have been asking me : What is the difference between Main and Lead?

It's good to have a Main role (so like Main Rapper etc). You get more lines in the song, plus you get ad-lib. You join more in the chorus and you have lots of lines in verses. People with Main positions are actually a little bit better than Lead. For example if you are Main Vocal, it means your voice produces a better sound than a lead.

Lead is still a good role to pick. But mind you, Lead is different. When you are a Lead position you do not get as much lines as a Main does. You get more parts at beginning or at the end of verses. You get to start off the song and finish it but you don't get any solo lines throughout the song. Many Lead positions are "Power" positions. for example, Yesung is the lead vocal of SuJu, but even though there are better singers than him in SuJu, his voice is very powerful and can rule out any other vocalist. Many Lead positions are known for their powerful performance.

So don't be sad if you applied as a Lead position.. Lead positions are still good~!!

____________________

 

"Wait. before touring these people, you have to tell me your names." Chan Ji said with a stern tone.

Feeling scared, the two young teens finally said their names.

 

"I'm Jang Haebin"

"I'm Jang Miyoung"

 

"Haha.. LOL, Jang twins. So we should get going. These idols wouldn't want to wait." said the older girl.

___________________________

 

They finally toured the idols from the other companies other than YG, SM and JYP.

 

Chan Ji and the Jang twins were really bored. So, Chan Ji decided to bring the Jang twins to the dance studio and listen to music.

 

When they arrived at the dance studio, they saw that the door was wide open and that a boy was dancing to MBLAQ's "Y"

 

The 3 curious teens observed the boy.

The boy was a good dancer. Plus he looks like an ulzzang.

 

A really hot one to be exact.

 

The 3 were staring at this Dancing God with awe. This guy even had Chan Ji film him..

When  music stopped and the boy did a pose, Chan Ji went inside the studio clapping as loud as she could while the Jang twins followed behind her.

_______________________________

 

The boy was in shock..

 

*Damn, I forgot to close the door* the boy thought.

 

He then realised that these people were praising him for his awesome dancing skills, so he bowed in respect and thanked them.

 

 

"Omo, you are Cho Chan Ji, Cho Kyuhyun's sister." said the young boy.

Chan Ji smiled at the boy and went up to him to ruffle his hair.

 

"Me and the Jang Twins really like your dancing, Let's be friends neh?" said Chan Ji while the other two nodded along with her.

After a little while of some chit-chat, the 4 friends decided to put a little concert to show their skills.

 

"I'll go first. I'll rap 2PM's 10 Points out of 10 and for my dance, I will be dancing to SHINee's Lucifer." said rapper Chan Ji.

 

'Lala lallalla nan ppajyeotjanha geunyeo eobsi saneun geon haebonamana

Geunyeoga juneunge neomuna manha nae ibeseo misoga kkeunhijil anha

Geunyeo eobsin sana mana geureom ije naneun eotteoke hana

Era moreugetda idaeroga jota geunyeoga surimyeon chwihae beoriryeonda ''

 

(2PM- 10 Points Out Of 10)

 

After she rapped, she suddenly started to dance to SHINee's Lucifer.

She put power into the powerful arm and legs movements, and she put a lot of power in the hip s that were in the cheoreography.

 

Chan Ji just ended the simple performance with a bow and she sat back down.

 

 

 

"I'll be singing and dancing to 2PM's I'll Be Back" announced the shy boy Haebin.

 

The music started to play really loud and he sang and danced along with it passionately and powerfully.

When he finished he sat back down and looked at his friends. His performance "WOW"ed the others and they could not stop praising his skills.

 

 

 

"I'll be performing 2AM's I Can't Let You Go, Even If I Die" said the confident girl Miyoung.

 

'Amuri niga nal milchyeodo kkeutkkaji butjabeul geoya
Eodido gaji mothage

Jeongmal gal georamyeon geojitmareul hae
Naeil dashi manna jago useu myeonseo bojago
He eojijan mareul nong damirago animyeon nan

Jugeodo mot bonae naega eotteohke neol bonae
Garyeo geodeun tteonaryeo geodeun nae gaseum gochyeo nae
Apeuji anhke na saragal surado itge
Andwindamyeon eochapi ussal geo
Jugeodo mot bonae

Geu manheun shiganeul hamkke gyeokkeot neunde
Ijewa eotteohke honja sallan geoya
Geureohken mothae nan mothae'

 

(2AM-I Can't Let You Go, Even If I Die)

 

 

Like the other girl, she bowed to the small audience.

She looked at her friends and saw that they were so touched by her performance, so they were crying millions of tears.

 

 

 

The last person or should I say GOD. got up to start his performance.

 

"I will be performing B2ST's Breath (Soom)" said the Dancing God.

The powerful beat came on and he moved his body insync with the music. His skills were making his performance look like it was straight out of the Music Video.

 

Then, the Dancing God boy ended his performance with a strong pose.

 

 

The 3 teens clapped really loud and they also praised him for his dancing skills.

The boy felt really happy to have friends praise him for his good dancing skills.

 

"Aigoo, dongsaengie~ Welcome to a Life Of a Trainee!!!" shouted the 3.

 

 

The words replayed in his mind over and over again.

After a little while the boy smiled and gave his friends a hug, never wanting to let go of the moment.

 

After breaking the group hug the group went out of the building to learn more about each other over ice cream.

 

______________________

 

Okay, Here's another teaser.. This teaser isn't as good as the others, so I hope you are cool with that~

 

I'll reveal the chosen character in this teaser in the next chapter~

 

See you soon..

 

SuJuLoverr <3