Teaser 1 : Welcome to your Future Idol Life

J-Beat : A Co-Ed Band

Since Chan Ji is the only character right now i'll make a teaser~

________________________________________

 

 

"Welcome Cho Chan Ji" 3 middle aged men told her.

"Umm... Thanks Sajangnims." the younger girl replied.

 

Cho Chan Ji also known as Cho Kyuhyun's younger sister was standing in this big building that was built very recently.

There were some secrets behing SM, JYP and YG merging to make one big company.

 

Well you see, Chan Ji was 13 when she auditioned for JYP. That same week she also auditioned for SM as she thought that auditioning at two different companies will at least give her a 50% chance of getting into either one of the labels.

 

The CEO's of SM and JYP were very good and close friends. After SM saw Chan Ji's audition he managed to ring JYP and tell him about this talented young girl. After moments of the exciting talk JYP realised that the same girl had auditioned for his label aswell.

Furious, JYP retaliated back many resoned arguments of why this girl should be signed to JYP. SM was taken back by his friends' comment and retaliated back, also saying some very reasoned arguments of why Chan Ji should sign to SM.

 

The debate went on and on forever until both agreed to merge JYP and SM together to make both CEO's happy.

 

YG heard about the big arguement and made a deal with both of the men. Ever since YG heard about this girl he went ballistic, trying to figure out why Chan Ji did not audition for his company.

YG reasoned with the two and the two friends agreed with the decision.

 

______________________________________

 

Chan Ji felt very excited because her debut into the idol world was soon, but she also felt very nervous as she knew that from this day on, she would have to work even more harder.

 

 

Rapping wasn't easy. Dancing wasn't easy. Singing wasn't easy either.

 

 

"I have to work even harder than I did those past 6 years.. I just want to debut." Chan Ji quietly complained.

 

" Oh boy.. This is gonna take a while." Chan Ji said before walking into the dance studio to practice.

 

___________________________________________

 

Here is Chan Ji's teaser.. I also cleared up the reson why SM, JYP and YG all merged into one company.