Teaser 2 : Newbie

J-Beat : A Co-Ed Band

Here's a teaser for a character. I have decided to let them be a part of J-Beat

_______________________________________

 

Here I was, inside this huge building. I was new here so I really didn't know what to do.

I trained for JYP for a few weeks before they merged with YG and SM. I was used to the JYP building since the 2PM sunbaenims would guide me around.

 

2PM were like my bodyguards only difference was that they didn't hold any guns or any weapon. They only had either a good singing voice, a good rapping voice or a good dancing skill.

I wasn't like them. I didn't have abs that stood out and gave many fangirls heart attacks. Well, I did have abs, its just that they weren't as noticable.

 

I was like Taemin sunbaenim. I am skinny like him. I have good skills like him. But I am not a maknae of a group since I haven't debuted yet.

_____________________________

 

I got really bored so i walked around the building, exploring every inch of the big palace.

 

I had no 2PM hyungs with me. How sad.

 

While walking around the corridors that were situated near the dance studios. While walking up and down the big hall, I suddenly heard music booming from one of them.

 

Curious, I opened the door to see a girl dancing SHINee songs in the room. Her skill was greater than mine, she looked like she could top me, but I wouldn't want it to happen.

As she approached the little table next the door, I looked at the talented girl closer.

 

This girl looked like a female version of Kyuhyun from Super Junior. Maybe she was Kyuhyun's little sister or something.

I wanted to take a closer look but my balance bailed on me, so I ended up falling face first into the studio.

_________________________________

 

As I got up, the girl stood there expressionless. I thought she would have hit me by now, thinking that I was some kind of ert.

But instead of hitting me and shouting insults at me, she came up to me and introduced herself.

 

 

"Annyeonghaseo, I am Cho Chan Ji. You look new here, what's your name my fellow trainee?"

 

"I-i-I'm......... new around here, i-is it okay if you show me around?" I answered back while stuttering, completely forgetting to tell her my name.

 

 

We stood there for about a good 3 minutes until she decided to grab my hand and drag me around the place. She showed me some parts of the building that I never came across.

 

This building sure is big.

 

It was not very awkward since I wasn't stuttering when talking to her anymore. Plus, she was holding my hand with a tight grip.

 

We talked and walked around for hours. Most of the time, I wasn't even listening to her.

But I started listening to her when she spoke some important words.

 

"Welcome to the trainee life, Newbie~"

___________________________

 

Haha, sorry that i'm typing out teasers~ I just want to mess around. LOL