Fourteenth Member : Kim Jinhyuk

J-Beat : A Co-Ed Band

AFF Username and Profile Link : Kpop_Addiction123. http://www.asianfanfics.com/profile/view/13023

 

Character Name/Age/Gender : Kim Jinhyuk 20 male

Date of Birth : April 20 1991

 

Character Personality and Persona :

Jinhyuk is really dorky and kind of bipolar. One minute he's laughing like crazy and smiling, after a minute or two he puts on a serious face, and acts like nothing happened. He smiles most of the time though. :D and he bursts out in random laughter sometimes. He's really happy go lucky and has a total blood type O personality, u know, lazy all the time and optimistic? He, like, leaches off of people quite frequently... And likes to annoy his friends for fun.... Weird, right? He's spoiled cause he's an only child, but not a brat. Well sometimes he is... He's also really gullible and a bit of a pushover. Especially when it comes to other people's words, like advice and stuff? He dreams really big though, and has a hard time making up my mind for the smallest things. Like what to eat and what to wear. He can be very stubborn when he knows there's a possibility that, whatever he wants, has a small possiblity of coming true. Another thing is that he's really slow always saying, "Whaa?". He's been compared to a three year old, often. That doesn't necessarily mean he's stupid, in fact he's a straight A student, actually quite the nerd. He's ever really been committed to anything. Really bad at keeping track of time, he's often late for a lot of things. He's definetly not a morning person, so he's SUPER hard to wake. He's also super super klutzy. He's gotten hit by a car once! He only ended up with a few bruises and a scratch or two. Yep always hurting himself. Banging his head on walls, tripping, slamming his elbow against tables, what else... Poking himself in the eye. Banging his knees.... The ultimate walking disaster. His smile makes a lot of people smile back at him. For example, his friend is really good at keeping a straight face, but whenever he just smile at her, she looses her composure! It happens a lot, not just for her. Oh and his family is really religious!

He has a sort of dark side though. When he has an off-day (ex: Mondays) he tends to annoy people and hurt them easily. He insults you and criticizes you, and then he enjoys your reaction. He’ll probably just smirk in your face and walk off, unless you’re in tears. That just depends on how -ish he’s feeling, on most days he’ll run up to you and hug and say sorry about a thousand times. If he can’t get a reaction out of anybody, he goes and curls up into a ball in the corner, or just stand/sits there with his head down. Nothing to worry about, just show some concern and even if he ignores you he’ll snap out of it sooner or later. It’s the only way, unless you want to break out in tears in front of him.
I'm thinking visual maknae?

 

Background/History and Appearance :

Full korean
Past: Ahhh well, Jinhyuk immigrated to Vancouver, B.C. when he was two and has lived there for 13 years, he then moved to Korea because of economic problems and he went to a foreigners school, ever heard of that? And so yea he’s been bullied in school a lot. When he was in high school a lot of people called him gay and all because he wore skinny jeans and like… yea… that was back in Vancouver. He moved to an art school after that because he couldn’t handle the bullying, also because his dad opened up a business there so he couldn’t have gone from school to house all the time. He was really happy there so he stayed there till grade 10 and then moved to Korea and auditioned for Cube, and got in :)

Ulzzang is Song Chanho


http://s3.amazonaws.com/data.tumblr.com/tumblr_ln6r56QCPC1qd7okko1_1280.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=AKIAJ6IHWSU3BX3X7X3Q&Expires=1309489846&Signature=D4VNuc2pUC%2BR7hgg http://ulzzang1.files.wordpress.com/2011/04/tumblr_lcc6o4os5w1qbu1tso1_400.jpg6w%2FFS%2FuCEjY%3D

http://photos-g.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/227559_227587003923640_227581157257558_1086015_7858893_s.jpg

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_GVYu2fV3UrE/TUy1BGKDh2I/AAAAAAAAACo/Rbs6c0BRUlg/s1600/%25EA%25BA%2584%2B%253B%2529.jpg\

 

First Position : Jack Of All Trades

Second Position : Centre Face/Face of The Group

Side Job : MC

 

Chosen Partner :

1 I have a confession… it’s a he!!! Lol I kid I wont make Jinhyuk gay… or will I? Yea he likes………… Doojoon!!! Argg…… I kid… probably… But yea Jinhyuk’s never been in love sooo… he’s friends with Doojoon and hangs out with him a lot, so he gets this warm fuzzy feeling where his heart is whenever Doojoon smile, or even talks, to him… yea I made him gay… more like bi… its probably just admiration, right? RIGHT?!?!?!
2 SNSD Jessica
3 IU
4 T-ara Soyeon
5 Miss A Suzy

 

_______________________

Congrats to Kpop_Addiction123

 

There's still more coming~

<3

 

SuJuLoverr