Third Member : Jang Miyoung

J-Beat : A Co-Ed Band

AFF Username and Profile Link    : jacki3ee123 & http://www.asianfanfics.com/profile/view/28415

 

Character Name/Age/Gender : Jang Miyoung/18/Female

Date of Birth: 12/25/1994

 

Character Personality and Persona:

Miyoung is a happy go lucky kind of girl. She will always smile no matter what happens. She is also very clumsy, she would often trip and fall over things or herself. She's always spilling her drinks and she's always accidentally breaking things. Miyoung likes to daydream, she rarely pays attention and mostly just goes of on her own. But don't think that this girl is a goody-two-shoes, cause she's not actually she is quite the troublemaker. Because of the fact that she never pays attention to what anyone says, this girl is always creating trouble. She is a total aegyo queen, using puppy eyes and pouting to get her way and get out of doing chores. She tells the truth most of the time, mostly cause she just can't lie, when she does lie she'll start to hiccup.

She loves running and playing sports, but she is also very cute and fashionable. Who says that sporty can't also be girly?? She is also very hyperactive. She just can't sit still. If she had a choice she'd rather run anytime then have to sit and listen to her techer lecture. She is also emotional, if you say something mean to her then she'll start crying. Even though she is shy sometimes, when she is on stage she turns into a whole new person; confident, entusiatic, she basicly shines on stage. 

 

 

Background/History and Appearance :

Background:
Miyoung was born in Perth, Australia. She is Korean/Australian. She grew up in a very wealthy family, so she was always spoiled. Her dad owns a large technology company, her dad taught her that other people don't matter only herself, he was very dissapointed that Miyoung wasn't perfect like his friends daughters so he would always treated her siblings, who were straight A students, better. On the other hand, her mom, a famous fashion designer, loved to spoil Miyoung. She taught her to treat others as she would want to be treated, so her parents are total oppsites. Because she didn't get along well with her dad, she thought that he only loved her older siblings and not her, she lived most of her life with her grandparents in the U.S, but when they died in a car accident she had to move back in with her family. She and her siblings often fight and argue a lot, they would always compete to win their parents love. Even though Miyoung wasn't the smartest in her family she had the most talent so ever since she was little she was musically trained. Since the age of 5 she has been taking piano, violin, rapping, and singing lessons.

Appearance:
Ulzzang-Lee Nu Ri


http://ulzzanglovers.webs.com/apps/photos/photo?photoid=98898585

http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110407205833/drama/es/images/2/22/Lee_nu_ri_327747.png

http://28.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lfedaxhpZr1qgtf4bo1_500.jpg

 


First Position  : Jack Of All Trades

Second Position : Lead Vocal

 

Side Job: Actor/Actress

 

Chosen Partner :

1. Hoya from Infinite
2. L from Infinite
3. Joon from MBLAQ
4. Thunder from MBLAQ
5. Henry from Super Junior M


Extras/Comments:

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_l5px6milmT1qcsim7o1_250.jpg


___________________

Congrats to  jacki3ee123~

Don't worry there are still heaps of spots left~

And if you don't get picked then you will appear as a different character..

Mind you, it's better if you land a spot of a different character~

~^_^~