Chapter Four : Let's Learn English with...... (Part One)

J-Beat : A Co-Ed Band

LOLOL.. New chapter..

So, this chappie is focused on that English show that was mentioned in the past few chapters.

OK.. So If the font/words/text is in a purple colour, they are speaking english. If it is normal black, then they are speaking korean.

So the english show was aired a day before Sesame Player okay? I just wanted to clear up for any confusion..

_____________________

 

Chan Ji and Ryuyoung arrived infront of someone's dorm early at 3 am on a Saturday.

"Aish. Why this early? I didn't get time to fix myself you know!" Chan Ji complained as she took out her phone to fix her hair.

"Jiji-ah! Quickly fix your hair! The cameras are going to start filming in a minute! QUICK!" Ryuyoung said frantically.

 

Chan Ji quickly fixed her hair and the cameras went on.

"Annyeonghaseo~ JJ and Ryuyoung from J-Beat here!" They both greeted the camera.

 

"So, we are here at a dorm that belongs to a famous idol group." Ryuyoung said as he looked at Chan Ji
"Yes we are. We really don't know who these idols are, but once we get inside we will know who these people are~" Chan Ji said happily as she walked to the door to enter the code.

She entered the code and the door unlocked.

Chan Ji quietly stepped inside and took off her shoes, Ryuyoung and the crew doing the exact same.

 

"Look at all the pairs of shoes on the floor! This group must be really big then!" Ryuyoung whipered loudly and pointed to the rack as the camera filmed all the shoes.

"Hey Ryuyoung hyung, I see 7 toothbrushes in the bathroom! So this group must have 7 members!" Chan Ji whispered as she stuck her head out of the bathroom door.

 

"7 members? There aren't that much male groups that have 7 members. Only U-KISS, Block-B, Click-B and Infinite." Ryuyoung said as he looked through the cupboards.

"Yah.. Click-B already disbanded. What are you talking about?" Chan Ji said as she walked up to Ryuyoung

 

At that moment, a door that lead to a bedroom opened.
Chan Ji and Ryuyoung hid behind the kitchen counter and sat still without making any noise.

 

The person suddenly spoke out

"JJ-ssi, Ryuyoung-ssi. Are you here yet? The boys are asleep, so it's okay to come out."


 Chan Ji and Ryuyoung came out of their spot and stood up.
Right infront of them was the manager of the male idol group.

 

They smiled at the manager and bowed.

"Annyeonghaseo manager-ssi~ We are JJ and Ryuyoung from J-Beat~" they greeted.

 

The manager chuckled and greeted back.

 

"So manager-ssi, why choose us to teach your boys English?" Ryuyoung asked the manager.
"Well, the boys really want to promote in countries other than ones in Asia. They want to go to America and make it big," the manager replied.

Chan Ji nodded along and smiled.
"We are happy to help manager-ssi~"

 

At that very moment, 5 boys came out of their bedrooms to see what the fuss was about.

JJ and Ryuyoung froze and looked at the boys, squinting their eyes to see the faces of those who came out.

 

"Hyung... What's going on? Who are they?" said a high pitched voice.

The 5 boys approached the manager and looked at the two J-Beat members.

 

"Annyeonghaseo~ We are JJ and Ryuyoung from J-Beat~" said the two members happily

 

The 5 boys then greeted them aswell

 

"Annyeonghaseo~ We are....."

 

Before they could say their group name the lights and they were revealed.

 

"Infinite."

 

They bowed to the two surprised members of J-Beat.

 

"Annyeonghaseo~ I'm Sunggyu, the Leader~
I'm Woohyun, the Main Vocals~
I'm Hoya, the Dancing Machine~
I'm Choding Sungyeol~
and I'm Sungjong, the maknae~

Please take care of us~"
they introduced themselves while bowing.

 

"So, before you can actually learn english. Ryuyoung and I have a little test for you. We want to see what level you are on~ But before we start, where is Dongwoo-ssi and Myungsoo-ssi?" JJ asked as she handed the boys all a writing pad and a pen.

"Oh, they are sleeping right now, they came late." Woohyun said as he drew randomly onto the paper.

"Ok then. Please translate the following phrases into English." Ryuyoung said as he scanned over the notes.

"1. Annyeonghaseo"

All the boys wrote down their answers and listened for the next question.

 

"2. Nae ileum-eun Woohyun ibnida."

The Infinite boys snickered when Woohyun's name was mentioned.

 

"3. Myungsoo neun seumu dolgo isseubnida."

All members nodded and wrote down their answers.

 

"4.Sungjong neun JJ boda yeppeo su isseubnida. JJ neun Sungjong isang-ui namseong ibnida."

JJ and Sungjong pouted while the others laughed at the phrase

 

"5.Igeos-eun majimag jilmun ibnida. Ulineun yeong-eoleul jal isseubnikka?"

 

After a few minuets of silence, they put down their pens and papers and groaned.

"Test. Hard!" Sungyeol complained in basic english while making hand gestures.

 

Chan Ji and Ryuyoung chuckled and spoke to each other while watching all the 5 boys pout.

 

"Hey. Don't you think that test was a little to hard for them? " Chan Ji asked as she looked at Sunggyu glare at the paper.
"Nah. It was a little one. It shouldn't hurt that much. " Ryuyoung said as he saw Sungyeol stab and assult the paper.
"True.The last question probably killed them. It would be hard but it would be a miracle if someone got it correct. " Chan Ji replied as she looked at Woohyun making up weird words on his paper.