Tenth Member : Song Yoojin

J-Beat : A Co-Ed Band

AFF Username and Profile Link : kyuukihae http://www.asianfanfics.com/profile/view/22639

 

Character Name/Age/Gender : Song Yoo Jin,19 but likes to be called Ya Ni

Date of Birth : June 21 1994

 

Character Personality and Persona :

Tomboy-ish and likes to rebel. Does not like to be told what to do, and usually does things at her own pace. Some people think she's a guy due to her sometimes "un-lady-like" attitude. Keeps everything to herself and is usually very secretive, takes alot to say what she usually feels. Under her rebellious attitude is a shy, caring and sweet girl, when she reveals that side alot of she's usually very cute. People usually think she's cold cause she's a bit shy and is a bit quiet. She's very protective of her loved ones and would literarly chop off an arm for someone. Sarcastic, but means well and loves to make people laugh. She would rather have someone else happy than herself. Usually finds herself lying to herself alot in order to make others happy or not to get anyone to break her barrier between her and others. Some people generally think she has split-personalties, but is usually misundersood.
She hates the short and revealing outfits that girl groups typicially wear and would usually wear either medium-length shorts (the shortest she will go) , sweatpants/baggy pants and baggy shirts or shirts that aren't too revealing or too tight. She only dresses up unless she wants to impress people or a certain someone. Loves games like Black-Ops, enjoys learning different languages (already knows Korean, English, Madarin Chinese, Japanese,French and Filipino) Also very good with children and babies and loves them to death and they love her back. Loves the snowy weather but also loves hot weather even more.

Persona : The Mixed-Blood Rebel

 

Background/History and Appearance :

Half-Korean and Half-Japanese Quarter Chinese. Her mother is half-Japanese and half-Chinese while her father is full Korean.

Family Life : Her father left her when she was born, (she was born in Seoul,South Korea) and moved to Canada. Her father left because he already had a family and was already married with children already also. Her mother also kept quiet about her father and hated her father to find out about her father herself with the help of relatives and close family friends. Ever since then, she hated her own father and called herself "fatherless". Her mother wasn't much of a help, dated alot of guys to be consired her "true love", and got abused when she was just 7. She frequently ran away from home to live with her cousin (Hankyung from Super Junior) and auditioned with the help of Hankyung and Super Junior, who helped her persue her dreams since she was afraid that she wasn't good enough for the entertainment world. Then she moved to Korea with Hankyung and auditioned from there.

Before she auditioned, she lived with Hankyung for alot of her life and hung out with his guy friends alot, making her one of them. Hankyung, even though he is her cousin, treats her like a little princess and his little sister. Also he is very protective of her.

Appearance :
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lckgu4e5Ya1qeexn5o1_400.jpg

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_l8c3riq9Y41qbu1tso1_400.png

http://30.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_l63kjaQ6qy1qb7eyso1_500.jpg

Her name is Kang Su Ra

 

First Position : Lead Vocal

Second Position : Sub Dancer

Side Job : Soloist/Solo Musician

 

 

Chosen Partner :

1. Lee Donghae from Super Junior
2. Cho Kyuhyun from Super Junior
3. Nichkhun Horvejkul from 2PM
4. Kim Jonghyun from SHINee
5.Seung Ri from Big Bang

 

Extras/Comments :

Password :

http://images4.fanpop.com/image/photos/16900000/Donghae-Macro-super-junior-16926771-351-600.jpg