Seventh Member : Kwon Kiyoon

J-Beat : A Co-Ed Band

AFF Username and Profile Link : xBlueComet http://www.asianfanfics.com/profile/view/46005

 

Character Name/Age/Gender : Kwon KiYoon / 18 / Male

Date of Birth : 25th September 1992

 

Character Personality and Persona :

Persona : The "y Pimp"

KiYoon is a flirty guy, however, he knows his limits. He loves him some fanservice and often overdoes it, which causes their fans to be 'unsure' about him. He is very easily upset, but he doesn't show that he's upset most of the time. When you've really pissed him off, he will actually throw a temper tantrum at you and he will not listen to anything that anyone says. His style of dancing varies from popping, to bboying to sometimes even throwing in a little bit of ballet, (but he does it jokingly). He has a lot of talent in dancing, however, can't exactly say the same about his singing. His singing voice is beautiful, but he is embarrassed of it because of lack of training in that area, his voice cracks occasionally. He has a somewhat big ego and usually joking says that he is the best and the iest. He has a very dirty mind and may make crude ual jokes, but they're all jokes, of course! He knows that even though he's better off just being hot, he loves to do a lot of aegyo! Even when his aegyo is a little 'off'~ He has many girls and he falls in love easily, but the thing is, he also grows bored of those girls easily as well! He thinks that he may have a 'love disorder'.

He really dislikes girls, well, people in general, who lie and break promises as he's had some bad experiences of those in the past.
However, as long as you're not on his bad side, he is a very nice and funny guy to be around.

 

Background/History and Appearance :

KiYoon is a full blooded Korean, but he was born in Japan, and so he can speak fluent Japanese as well as Korean. He and his family moved back to Korea when he was at the age of 13. His Japanese name was Akira, and he gets angry whenever anyone calls him Akira, as it brought back bad memories of when he was in Japan. He never wanted to remember when he was in Japan. The students in his school always bullied he and his little sister for being Koreans. He had put up with all the verbal and physical abuse and had never said or done anything about it, until one day the kids in the school went too far and his sister got into an accident and ended up dying. After that'd happened, his parents decided that it was time for them to move back to Korea. Ever since then, KiYoon had developed a loathing for Japan.

Back in Korea, KiYoon remembered that his sister always loved to see him dance and that she'd always wanted to be a singer. That was when he decided that he would work hard and become a successful singer and dancer.

Appearance:
http://loveulzzang.files.wordpress.com/2010/10/3-2.jpg
(Ulzzang : Gwak MinJun)

 

First Position : Lead Dancer

Second Position : Sub Rapper

Side Job : MC

 

 

Chosen Partner :

 

1. Min - Miss A
2. Minzy - 2NE1
3. Amber - F(x)
4. Luna - F(x)
5. Sunny - SNSD

 

Extras/Comments : Password is...

[inserts a macro of Onew]


http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTTjGSvCOvRV-SXnJ4T2qSZvNElmthcjpFzqEfA1ndgNZ8eId8n