Chapter Three : TV Appearance List

J-Beat : A Co-Ed Band

J-Beat arrived at the company.
As the car stopped, all members rushed out of the car and ran to the notice board quickly

 

All members were crowding around the board looking at the list.

 

"HOLD UP PEOPLE!" Chan Ji shouted.

Everyone stopped and looked at her.

 

"IT'LL BE EASIER IF I READ THE LIST." Chan Ji announced as she took the list from the board and read it aloud for the group to hear.

 

"Hello J-Beat. This is the sajangnims." Chan Ji started off as she heard the group snicker.

 

"Here is the list that you have been waiting to hear.

 

The members being casted in WGM are:

1. Hwan Chae Min
2. Kim Jinhyuk
3. Kwon Kiyoon  

 

The members being cast in Let's Learn English with _______ are:

1. Cho Chan Ji
2. Kim Ryuyoung

 

The members being cast in Dream High 2 are:

1. Jang Haebin
2. Jang Miyoung
3.Lee Yinae
4. Kim Minrin

 

The members being cast in J-Beat Sesame Player -Season 3 are:

1. Hwa Sujin
2. Kim Taejim
3. Hwan Chae Min
4. Kim Ryuyoung
5. Kim Jinhyuk
6. Cho Chan Ji
7. Jang Haebin
8. Song Yoojin
9. Lee Yinae
10. Kwon Kiyoon
11. Han Minmi
12. Kim Baeyoung
13. Yang Dohyeong
14. Kim Minrin
15. Shin Youngjae
16. Jang Miyoung.

This is the official list.  Nothing will change from now on.

Thank you for your co-operation

~"

Chan Ji ran out of breath after reading the whole list. It was tiring.

" WHY DIDN'T THE SAJANGNIM'S PEOPLE JUST PUT  THE WORDS 'ALL MEMBERS' UNDER THE LAST POINT!?!?" Chan Ji shouted with rage.

 

"NOONA! NOONA CALM DOWN.. You being scary is a big no no." Baeyoung said with a cute voice as he hugged his noona.

 

Chan Ji just pouted and hugged Baeyoung back.

 

"WGM?! WGM?! OMG! DO YOU KNOW HOW LONG I'VE WANTED TO BE ON THAT SHOW! AFTER SEEING YONGHWA OPPA ON THERE WAS A DREAM!" Chae said as she clasped her hands together and stared at the ceiling dreamily.

 

The members snickered quietly as the leader was still in a daze.

 

"OKOK Leader Chae, we get the point." Xander said as he shook her lightly to make her pay attention.

 

"ENGLISH BUDDY!! GIVE ME A HUG!" Ryuyoung said as he ran to Chan Ji
Chan Ji quickly looked at him and ran away, hiding behind Miyoung.

 

"Mimi. Don't say a word." Chan Ji spoke in english quietly.

The maknae nodded and stood still.

 

"MY GASSH!! Our own season of Sesame Player! That's so awesome!!" Jinhyuk said as he spazzed with Youngjae.

 

"DREAM HIGH 2?! FINALLY!!" Haebin sobbed with happiness as the other actors stared at him weirdly.

 

Kiyoon stood there rejoicing.
"WGM? I hope I get paired up with someone cool like Luna from f(x) or or Amber!"

 

Dohyeong, Yoojin, Yinae were jumping around in circles around Taejim as he stood there quietly, grinning from ear to ear.

Minmi and Minrin danced and sang random songs making the bypassers in the building look at them.

 

The whole group looked crazy.

 

At that time, groups like Infinite, MBLAQ and BEAST came in and saw the commotion.

 

"Whoa. They sure look happy today." Hoya said as he cringed

"I know right. OH! They probably found out what shows they are going to be on." Doojoon replied.

"I just hope none of them make a fool out of themselves like what I did in Sesame Player." Joon said as he sighed and remembered the moment.

"If they use my banana prank in Sesame Player, they have to credit me!" Sungyeol said as he ran to the dance rooms with the rest of Infinte, MBLAQ and BEAST.

 

After that big happy moment, J-Beat did their daily practice as normal and went home to rest.

 

_________________________

[A/N: if the writing is in black then they are speaking in Korean. If it's in some sort of purple colour then they are speaking in english.]

At the Dorm:

 

"Hey Ryuyoung oppa, why does it have a blank space when it said Let's Learn English with?" Chan Ji asked as she lied down on the floor playing with her phone.

"I really don't know Jiji-ah. Maybe it's blank because they won't tell us which group we are filming with." Ryuyoung said as he sat down staring at the wall blanky with no expression.

 

"Aish. I knew it. The sajangnims don't tell us anything." Chan Ji complained as she pouted.

Ryuyoung just chuckled and ruffled her hair.

 

"We should really practice or brush up on your english. What happens if a little accent is there?" Ryuyoung said as he stood up to get some writing books and pens.

 

"I don't need to. My english is perfect and accentless thank you very much Ryuyoung."
Chan Ji said as she sat up and waited for Ryuyoung to come back.

 

"Really? But it wouldn't hurt if we took a little test right?" Ryuyoung replied as he gave Chan Ji a book and pen

 

"Fine Fine. It wouldn't hurt. I'm too tired to do this, but I know you will take away my candy if I don't listen to you."
Chan Ji said as she started writing sentences in english.

"You are correct my fellow friend. Stop talking and just write." Ryuyoung said as they did their own little english activity.

 

After a few mintues of silence, Chan Ji spoke up.

 

"Hey. Why isn't Miyoung doing this program? She has good english too you know." Chan Ji said bluntly as she wrote.

"She's in Dream High 2 remember? It will stress the poor girl if she is in too many shows." Ryuyoung answered as he finished up writing.

 

"True very true." Chan Ji said as Ryuyoung chuckled.

 

_____________________

 

"Please don't leave me... Please.." Haebin cried as he held onto Miyoung's arm.

"I'm sorry but I have too." Miyoung said as tears poured down her face as she took Haebin's grip off her arm and walked away.

"I'm sorry... I really am."

 

Haebin fell to the ground, sobbing his heart out.

 

Minrin and Yinae walked into the scene and saw Haebin bawling.

 

"OMONA. Haebin, are you ok?" Minrin said as she pat his back, trying to calm the boy down.
"What happened to you and Miyoung?" Yinae asked as she wiped Haebin's tears with her thumbs.

Haebin just cried. The pain was too much.

" S-she left m-me. S-she wen-t ba-ck to h-her ex." Haebin answered as he stuttered violently while the tears kept spilling out.

 

As Yinae and Minrin were comforting the poor boy, Miyoung watched the scene in the distance.

 

Tears poured down her flawless face.

 

 

 

"CUT!!" Leader Chae said as tears threatened to fall out of her own eyes due to the touching scene infront of her.

"YOU PEOPLE ARE AMAZING. I'M SO PROUD OF YOU ALL!!" Chae praised as she hugged all of them while they fixed themselves up.

 

__________________________

 

"Hey Kiyoon-ah, Who do you think I would be paired up with?" Jinhyuk asked the younger boy.

" I don't know hyung.. IU maybe?" Kiyoon said as he read his book.

 

"IU? whoa.." Jinhyuk said as he daydreamed about IU.

 

Kiyoon chuckled as threw a pillow at the older male.

 

"Would you get a grip? It's not like you would actually be paired up with her. For all I know, you could be paired up with Jung Juri noona." Kiyoon added as Jinhyuk made a face as Jung Juri's name was mentioned.

 

"Yeah yeah whatever. For all I know, you could be paired with a guy." Jinhyuk said as he ran out of the room quickly, not to be killed by Kiyoon.

"That guy.." Kiyoon chuckled as he went back to reading his book.

 

Jinhyuk ran away from Kiyoon's room as fast as possible, bumping into the Leader on the way.

 

"OMO. Mian noona. I was running away from Kiyoon. He looked like he wanted to kill me." Jinhyuk said as he helped Chae get up.
"Hahaha. It's okay Jinhyuk-ah." Chae laughed as Jinhyuk explained what had happened between him and Kiyoon.

 

"That reminds me! Who do you want to be paired up with for WGM noona?" Jinhyuk asked as Chae stopped for a moment to think.

"Hmm.. Preferably someone cute from BEAST. I know all of them are cute, but I can't choose! So yes, I would like my husband to be someone from BEAST" Chae said as she smiled happily.

 

 

"Hahaha~ Ok noona~ I got that~" Jinhyuk walked off and chuckled.

________________________

 

"It looks like we are going to film Sesame Player. I wish we could be as funny as Infinite and MBLAQ were." Taejim sighed.

"Aigoo! Don't worry Tae-ah! We will be funny! Just wait and see, you'll never expect it!" Xander said as he ruffled Taejim's hair.

 

"OHMYGAHH! It was so funny how Sungyeol hyung put vinegar in the bananas and then the other hyungs ate it!!" Youngjae said as he burst out laughing
"I KNOW RIGHT!! Then they put vinegar in the water!! and Dongwoo hyung drank it! LOLOL" Dohyeong said as tears threatened to fall out.

 

 

"OMG! The time they went to Hongdae and they played games! Woohyun hyung couldn't beat the other two!!" Baeyoung said loudly as he remembered that funny scene!

"OMG! and that time when Joon was at the playground and he was like to some girls : HEY! DO YOU KNOW I'M AN IDIOT!?" Baeyoung said once again

 

Minmi looked at him weirdly.

 

"What were we talking about in the first place?" Baeyoung stopped laughing and asked Minmi with confusion.

 

 

 

"That forehead wrestling game with MBLAQ was the shizz~!!" Yoojin said as she laughed on the inside.
"OMG! And how Joon oppa did that race with their legs crossed together! THAT WAS HILARIOUS!"

 

Xander, Taejim, Youngjae, Baeyoung, Dohyeong and Minmi looked at her weirdly.

"OH COME ON!! You know MBLAQ SESAME PLAYER? No?..... ok then" Yoojin said as she fled from the scene.

 

 

 

____________

 

The rest of the day, all members were talking about the programs.

The chatter wouldn't stop.

 

Oh well...

 

____________

 

 

HEY EVERYONE~!!!

 

Another update..

 

This was a fairly short one though~

Next chappie is about the English show~ hehehe

 

I wonder who Chan Ji and Ryuyoung are working with? hmm..

 

Well you just have to wait and see..

LOLOL I bet you people were surprised with the scene that had the actors in it.. LOLOL

 

LOLOL poor Yoojin!!

 

LOLOL~ See you next chappie~!!

 

~^_^~

 

~SuJuLoverr