Ninth Member : Hwan Chae Min

J-Beat : A Co-Ed Band

AFF Username and Profile Link : Dhee-licious / http://www.asianfanfics.com/profile/view/28566

 

Character Name/Age/Gender : Hwan Chae Min / 20 / Female

Date of Birth : July 11 1990

 

Character Personality and Persona :

Persona: The Fashionable Leader

Personality: She's very easy going and friendly towards everybody. People are easily drawn to her because of the 'happy vibe' they get from her. She's loud, stubborn and very observant.
If she gets angry, which is rarely, she quite the beast. At first she'll get all quiet and if somebody annoys her she'll take out everything at them. She doesn't like showing this side to her members so she brings one of those rubber squeeze toys to try calming down. Others may not notice this though. She believes this is her worst flaw.

She pays attention to everything that happens around her. She can usually tell how somebody is feeling just by their actions. People love the fact that she'll throw herself into any argument and manage to fix it (sometimes). Other people think she is just nosy and wants to know everything but she actually loves helping people.

She's quite the fashionista and if her members look like they're in a mess she'll usually end up fixing what they're wearing. She's a straightforward person and always speaks the truth. She always comments on how someone is dressed, making people think she judges easily but it's just a habit of hers. As she says, 'It's never the person I'm judging but the clothes they're wearing.'

Although she may seem like a total girly-girl she's actually very sporty. Her favourite sports are basketball and volleyball and she also loves to swim. She's very fit and healthy due to this. She is very musical and she plays the piano and the violin. She also loves photography and writing. She learned English and French because of her desire to become more fluent in writing, which was her first dream.

She can never leave the dorm without her phone, camera, EXTRA clothes, make up and an 'in' fashion accessory this season.

 

Background/History and Appearance :

BG/History: She's 100% Korean.
Her father is a famous writer and her mother is a fashion designer. She was born in Gwangju and she lived with her parents there until the age of 5. They moved to Seoul when her parents' careers were getting more interest. She was the perfect child to everybody since her parents had a 'romantic' meeting. Her father wasn't very well known when he first started his career but her mother was already at the top of her game. They had a scandalous relationship but they worked it out.

She went to a prestigious school, Seoul Arts High School, but instead of following her path of becoming like her parents she was drawn to music. She hid it from her parents that she wanted to sing. She taught herself to play piano but got lessons for violin. When she reached the age of 15 she told her parents of her dream. They were shocked and reluctant at first but they wanted what she wanted so they let her pursue her dream.
She auditioned in many different companies but they said she didn't have enough to show them. She took in all their constructive criticism and she went to dancing lessons. She joined ballet then she went to contemporary but then she found her love for hip-hop and free-styling.

After this she continued to audition in Entertainment companies.
She had just finished auditioning in one of the entertainment companies and she heard her parents fighting. She heard words of 'we knew it wouldn't last' and 'divorce' in their argument. She was 18 at this time and was in her 2nd year of College. She walked in on them crying and told them to stop. They were going to comfort her but she locked herself in her room. She left them a note saying she was leaving and she packed up and left.
When she was 19 she went back to them and apologized. They understood her feelings and they told her they were already divorced. They divorced the week after she left. She was disappointed but understood them too.
When she auditioned, they appreciated her different talents and put her up as a trainee.

Appearance: Yeon Ji Hee

http://30.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lltyvhNJct1qa5dcno1_500.jpg
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lls6jzdZUy1qa5dcno1_400.jpg
http://30.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_llrnr4p8Au1qglp8ko1_500.jpg
http://28.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lliifj64DP1qdt37qo1_400.jpg

 

First Position : Leader

Second Position : Lead Vocal

Side Job : VJ/DJ

 

 

Chosen Partner : 1. Yang Yoseob from BEAST
2. Lee Junho from 2PM
3. Woo Jiho (Zico) from Block B
4. Park Jisu from Dalmatian
5. Im Siwan from ZE:A

 

 

Extras/Comments : Password: http://26.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lhbm4yOJL61qa4uc1o1_500.jpg

 

_____________________________

Congrats to Dhee-licious~

This character was really cool~

Plus we didn't have anyone who wanted to be a leader.. So I picked her~

<3

 

SuJuLoverr