Sixth Member : Alexander Hwa Su Jin

J-Beat : A Co-Ed Band

AFF Username and Profile Link : justshakeitup11 // http://www.asianfanfics.com/profile/view/23212

 

 

Character Name/Age/Gender : Alexander Hwa Su Jin/ 23/ Male

Date of Birth : December 11, 1988

 

Character Personality and Persona :

Persona: The Expressive Perfectionist

Personality:

Xander, or as people like to call him, Su Jin, is a laid-back guy. He's silent and serious, too serious in fact that kids back in college and high school thought he was crazy, schooling in two different colleges. He's smart too - too smart for others. This gives off his cocky, arrogant and self-centered aura. Yes, he has his pride - he hates failing. He's a perfectionist. Even one small mistake in his choreography, he'll blame it on himself. He's also very expressive; singing, dancing, making graffiti on the company's walls, writing and composing almost anything, skateboarding and free running are his hobbies. The one thing is, he doesn't get in trouble. Why? Because he always knows how to get out of a sticky situation. He's also a street-smart.
But, that's what you see in him at first. He's actually this soft and caring guy, who understands a lot and helps people secretly. Secretly, because he had this mentality that if you show your good side to everyone, they'll come against you. This is different from the on camera Su Jin though. He's this jolly, happy and mature looking guy, who knows how to pull off jokes and girly dances. He's a gentleman, and will not let s down in any circumstances. He may not be the mood-maker of the group, but he encourages them through his sticky notes he posts on the wall of the practice room and the dorm walls. He's random too - when he gets pumped up and excited. He sings randomly for everyone, plays instruments, or just simply taps a rhythm. For him, he knows no one is perfect, but he's a perfectionist. He does constructive criticism to people. He's also very possessive and protective with people he's close to, like s. If you mess with one of them, he'd probably sneak on you and beat you down to death.

 

Background/History and Appearance :

Su Jin is a mix of three different nations. Being Filipino, Korean and British.

He was born in a naturally rich family, owning Hwarang Technologies, a company named after its founder and Su Jin’s grandfather, Hwa Goon Rang or Hwa Rang as you put it. Hwa Rang was left with a big fortune from his Britain side of the family, possibly belonging to royalty. He made it a way to pass all of this fortune to his two fraternal twin sons, Min Guk and Jin Guk (Su Jin’s dad). Jin Guk became the heir of the company. He married a half-Korean, half-Filipino named Lee Su Hye, which he met in a convention as a cook who worked in a 5-star restaurant. A few years later, Su Jin and his fraternal twin, Tae Jin were born in Busan and were raised there, until the very rebellious Tae Jin run away from home when he was 8, to his uncle, Min Guk and his wife. After that, they moved to Manchester, Su Jin’s family’s hometown in England. Since Jin Guk had to go to different businesses abroad, they have to move place to place from the Philippines, Japan, Hong Kong, Singapore(where he learned different martial arts and also how to skateboard) and lastly Hawaii, where he met After School’s Bekah, and also learned how to be very expressive about himself. Back in Korea, they moved to Seoul. Jin Guk, being the good and happiness loving father he was, decided for him to go in SM Entertainment. He got in, but after a few months, Su Jin decided to study first. He was then scouted YG and trained there, while being an engineering student at the same time, also taking classes from his aunt’s art school. Since Jin Guk and Su Hye had to move around a lot, they left Su Jin to become independent at age 17.

Appearance: Ulzzang Park Jae Hyun


http://data.whicdn.com/images/3695974/tumblr_l82y287OL01qbsd4uo1_500_large.jpg?1283489434
http://data.whicdn.com/images/3975726/tumblr_l8dlnxaVKW1qa5dcno1_400_large.jpg?1284946727
http://data.whicdn.com/images/7532808/tumblr_lhbcbsuc1L1qe03bto1_500_large.png?1298892972

 

First Position : Main Vocal

Second Position : Jack of All Trades

Side Job : Lyric Writer

 

Chosen Partner : 1. After School's Nana (Im Jin Ah)
2. f(x)'s Krystal (Jung Soo Jung)
3. T-Ara's Park Ji Yeon
4. KARA's Han Seung Yeon
5. After School's Lizzy (Park Soo Young)

 

Extras/Comments : http://29.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lm7al2rlcq1qa4uc1o1_500.gif
Hwaiting!

 

__________________

Congrats to justshakeitup11~

This character was really cool~

 

<3

SuJuLoverr