The Show Goes On

Dream Start

 

That same night, Soohyun kept on calling Eunjung, but she wouldn’t pick up. He left a voice mail, “Eunjung-ah, I know you’re probably mad, I just want to talk to you and clarify things so you don’t misunderstand.” Her mother comes by her and saw her crying.

“Honey, why are you crying?” Her mother asked. “Oh, it’s nothing mom.” Eunjung replied. “I just heard Soohyun’s voice mail to you. And why are you wet?” She said. “Mom, I told you, this is nothing.” She replied. “Honey, this isn’t nothing. You’re crying. C’mon, you can tell me anything, I’m your mother.” Her mother gave her a hug. She cried more when her mother hugged her. Then she explained it. Her mother said, “It’s ok, it’s all over now. I won’t let them hurt you anymore.”

Suddenly they heard a knock on the door. Her father comes by, “Honey, before you break things up. Why don’t you talk to him?” “I don’t want to.” Eunjung said. “You can’t leave things undone. You either continue them, or finish them.” He said. “But…” She said. “No buts. Go talk to him, clear things up.” Her mother said.

She answered the door, Soohyun was there. “What are you doing here?” Eunjung asked. “I just wanted to know what happened. I’m here to clarify things.” He said. Then they both went outside. “Eunjung-ah, do you still want to be with me?” Soohyun asked, “Because if you don’t, then I’ll just go, I won’t bother you anymore.” “I still want to be with you… but I don’t want to, because of your father.” She responded. “I asked if you wanted to be with me, not my father.” He said. “Well…” She couldn’t say. “Well, do you still love me? Like what you said that day we go together?” Soohyun said. “I love you, but what about your parents?” Eunjung said. “Let’s runaway.” He said. Eunjung shocked, “Are you crazy?” “They say you do get crazy when you fall in love.” Soohyun said. “But…” she said. “Do you want to?” Eunjung says, “I always wanted to, but I was never old enough…” “Well then, we’ll wait.” He replied. “Are you serious about this?” she asked. “Do I seem like I’m not?” he responded. “Are you serious about this?” “Well, we have so many things undone…” She replied. “Let’s finish them, then we’ll start brand new.” Soohyun said.

Soohyun leaves home that night. They both didn’t notice, his father hired someone to look after them. His father found out that they planned to run away. Of course his father found a way to stop him, you’ll find out later on. It was now Christmas. The two have been “secretly” seeing each other. They both saw something interesting that night on TV. The Nightmare dance crew was performing on TV. They became famous. Taecyeon made a speech, “Dreamers, we challenge you! This Saturday, no backing out.”

Well, after that they all continued celebrating Christmas. Tiffany calls Eunjung, “Hey Eunjung, did you see that?” “Aha, of course I did. Are you guys ready?” Eunjung asked. “Of course I am. Same routine as the last one we practiced, right?” Tiffany asked. “Yeah, how about Wooyoung, is he ready?” She said. “Oh, I don’t know. Why ask me?!” said Tiffany. “Ahaha. Well then Merry Christmas!” Eunjung greeted. “Merry Christmas to you too!” She greeted back.

A few minutes later, Soohyun calls Eunjung, “Eunjung-ah! How is my beautiful girlfriend doing?” “Oh shut up!” Eunjung said. “Merry Christmas, love.” Soohyun greeted. “Merry Christmas to you too.” She greeted back. “So, you heard what your Taecyeon said, hmm?” He asked. “My Taecyeon!? What? No. You’re my Soohyun, no Taecyeon. But yeah, I heard about that.” Eunjung replied. “Yeah, I better be your Soohyun!” He said. “Ahaha, yupp. So when are you gonna practice?” She asked. “Tomorrow!” he replied. “Aww, ok then.

-A voice- “Yes, this Saturday…”

The next day they practiced and the days afterwards until it was Saturday.

-It was finally Saturday-

On Saturday, there was a whole line to the audition for people to see the performance battle. “The Nightmare” became real popular too. Now it was time for their rematch. Eunjung, Wooyoung, Tiffany, and Soohyun were all getting ready for the big night. Then they all went to the Performance studio, it was bigger than the gym they performed in.

“Wooyoung and Tiffany, have you guys seen Soohyun?” Eunjung asked.

“He said he was on his way.” Wooyoung said.

“Oh… isn’t the show going to start soon?” Tiffany asked.

“I know… where could he be?” she said.

“He’ll come soon, don’t worry bout it.” Said Wooyoung

Then the Nightmare group comes and sees them.

“Well, well. If it isn’t Eunjung and her fellow friends.” Jiyeon said.

“Where’s your boyfriend? Show’s about to start. Don’t tell me he got scared.” Taecyeon said.

“No! Soohyun’s going to come soon!” Eunjung said.

“Well, good luck about that.” Jiyeon said.

“See you on stage.” Taecyeon said.

Then the Jiyeon and Tacyeon left. Eunjung kept calling Soohyun. She waited backstage. Show was about to start, Soohyun didn’t show up.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So many complications. What do you think happened to Soohyun ? >.< LOL. Sorry if i haven't updated a while!

Comment/Subscribe pwease.! :D Well, i think i'm going to make the next chapter the last one. ;D Thank you all for reading and supporting. :'D