A New Start.

Dream Start

 

The two ran to Eunjung’s house.

“Mihane. I’m sorry I know it was my fault.” Eunjung said.

“No it wasn’t. Stop blaming yourself.” He replied.

“Well it was mine because I pushed the-“ He cut her sentence off because her mom went to greet them. “Annyeonghaseyo Taecyeon. Ahh Eunjung, where were you last night? You had me and your father sick worried.” “She was with me, ma’am.” Taecyeon replied to her. “Ah, well do you kids want anything to eat?” She smiled at them. Then they heard Taecyeon and Eunjung’s stomach growl. “Omo, I shall make something right away.” Eunjung’s mom smiled and hurried into the kitchen.

“Hmm, I don’t get you sometimes, miss Ham Eunjung. Your mothers a very kind person, how can you hate her?” Taecyeon said.

“Shut up, Taec.” She said. “Well, what are we gonna do about this situation?” “Aigoo, I don’t know. But I do know that guy who called the cops and I don’t like him.” He replied. “What does that have to do with anything?” She asked. “He probably called the cops on us because he has hatred among us” Taecyeon replied. “WHAT?!” She said with a surprised expression. “Food’s ready!” Eunjung’s mother called them to eat. Her mother set up the table,”Your father’s coming home soon, he’d be glad you’re already here.” “Umma, I’m not really hungry, and I and Taecyeon have to do something. So I guess we should-“ Suddenly, there was someone banging on the door. “Ommo, please wait.” Eunjung’s mother answers the door, it was the cops. “Ommo, why are you hear?” she asked them. “We’re looking for Ham Eunjung, maybe Ok Taecyeon would be here too.”

“What should we do?” Eunjung panicking to Taecyeon. “Aish. It’s too late…” Suddenly, a car approaches to their house, it was Eunjung’s father. “What do we have here?” He asks the police. “We’re looking for Eunjung and Taecyeon.” Taecyeon and Eunjung stays quietly hidden in the kitchen. “Hmph. What did these children do this time?” Her father asked. “Well, did you ever know that your daughter is involved in gang related activity, to a group called Nightmare?” Eunjung busted out the kitchen, “Nightmare is not a gang, and it’s a street dance group! Don’t you ever call Nightmare a gang!” “Look, what we have, the kids who burned a building.” “Burned a building!? What is this nonsense?” Eunjung’s father shouted. They had over an hour long of explanation with the cops. Taecyeon and Eunjung almost ended up in jail for so-called, burning a building. But apparently, they still got off the hook by a little bit. The police then left. Taecyeon was making his way out.

“Yah, Eunjung. I’m sorry I got you involved in this.” He said.

“No, it was also my fault…” She told him.

“Well I should get going now, bye Eunjung.” Taecyeon smiled.

“Bye…” Eunjung frowned.

Taecyeon made his way out. “That’s how you’re gonna say goodbye to you ex-lover?” Her dad approached her. “Well he is my ex and he’s just a friend.” Eunjung replied. “After what happened today, I think this is probably gonna be the last time you’re gonna see your friends. Since I’m kind, why don’t you make some last goodbyes” He told his daughter. “I don’t want to be too emotional about this…” She replied, “I guess I’d rather take my time to prepare.” “I’m sorry about that.” Her dad said. “Sure you are.” She told him and then went to her room to prepare her stuff. “Aigoo, she’ll never learn…” He sighed.

A couple days later, they had all their stuff in the truck, ready to move. Suddenly recognized voices were heard.

“Yah Eunjung!” Taecyeon called out before she could reach her car.

“Unnie! Where do you think you’re going without saying goodbye?!” It was Jiyeon.

A smile ran on Eunjung’s face. They both came and gave her a formal goodbye. Jiyeon gave her a huge hug. She was about to get in the car until Taecyeon called out to her. He gave her a hug and then Eunjung went into the car. And then as soon as she went into the car made their way to Seoul, Korea. The time they got there, it was night. All the lights were lit up beautifully. Eunjung couldn’t imagine it being that beautiful. They finally arrived at their new house. It was a beautiful big house, different from their old house.

-The next day-

*Ring ring* it was an alarm so early in the morning. “Augh, what is this madness?” Eunjung said. “Yah! Eunjung, you have to go to school today. It’s your first day in Dream Academy, you wouldn’t want to be late.” Her mother woke her. “Huh? I’m going to school already? How come no one ever told me?” She said tiredly. “Well it’s a surprise, there, Surprise!” Her mother chuckled, “There’s a dance class in that school, you’re going to enjoy it there, and I assure you!” She pulled the covers of Eunjung’s blankets and she woke up. Eunjung got ready and then her mother drove her to school. She got out the car and looked all around.

“This is Dream Academy?” Her eyes widened

She went to the office to get her class. They waited for her tour guide to come to drop her off to class. A guy was coming close by, he looked familiar.

“Here is the new student, Miss Ham Eunjung.” The office aid said, “And this is Mr. Kim Soo Hyun.”

“YOU!!” They both said at the same time.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ahaha, thanks for reading. ^^ Don't forget to comment and subscribe! :D