Welcome to Dream Academy’s dance team. :D

Dream Start

 

Their faces were so close to each other, but then Eunjung pulled her face away. Then the Ferris Wheel came to a stop. Both got out, they didn’t really talk much.

“Would you like me to walk you home” He offered. “No it’s fine, I’ll walk home myself.” She replied. “It’s dark I should guide you home, or yeah.” He said. “No it’s just that, yeah.” She said. “Oh, I understand, I’m sorry, it was just all of sudden and yeah.” Soohyun said awkwardly. “No it’s alright.” Eunjung replied. “Your parents might be looking for you, I’ll go ask for a ride.” He said. “No, it’s okay I’ll just walk.” She said. “Well, I brought you here and I don’t think you know the way home.” Soohyun responded “Well, I’ll find my own way home, since I should get used to being in Seoul.” Eunjung said. Suddenly a car pulls over in front of the amusement park by them.

“Ommo, Eunjung, me and your father have been looking for you everywhere, I didn’t think I’d spot you here.” Eunjung’s Umma said. “Who’s this, a new friend of yours?” “Annyeonghaseyo, my name is Kim Soohyun.” Soohyun said, “Also sorry if it was late and I couldn’t take your daughter home in such an earlier time, Mihane.” “Ommo, what a gentleman, you have as a friend.” Her mother smiled. “Why don’t you have dinner with us?” she offered. “I think I should get going home, I don’t want to bother with your family activities, ma’am.” He said. “Why not join us?” Eunjung asked. “Well, umm, err, ah, hmm.” He replied. “Ahaha, I’ll take that as you coming with us then.” Her Umma said.

They made their way to the new house. Her mother set up the table for them. They all ate dinner peacefully until her mother started asking a few questions.

“So, Mr. Kim, are you my daughter’s new boyfriend?” Eunjung’s mother asked. Eunjung almost choked on her food. “Umma! He’s not my boyfriend, he’s just a friend.” She said. “Ahaha, Eunjung-ah is just a friend, ma’am.” He stated. “Ommo, then why was it just you two at the amusement park, hmm?” Her mother asked. “Well, I wanted to take her out somewhere since she’s pretty new to the area, aha.” He responded. “Ahaha ok, don’t hurt my daughter, okay?” Eunjung’s mother smiled. “Umma...” Eunjung put a mad face on. Soohyun and her mother just laughed.

They finished eating and Soohyun was to make his way out. Then Eunjung’s father came home, “Eunjung. Where have you been? I looked all over the place for you.” He stopped as he saw Soohyun, “Soohyun-ah? What are you doing here?” “You two know each other?” Eunjung looked over at both of them. “Soohyun is my manager’s son.” Her father stated. “Ommo, what a small world, Soohyun is our daughter’s new friend.” Eunjung’s mother said. “Well, your mother might be worried, I’ll drop you off.” He offered Soohyun a ride. “Ahaha, thanks Mr. Ham, are you coming Eunjung-ah?” Soohyun asked her. “No, I’ll just stay home.” Eunjung replied. “Let’s go then, Soohyun-ah.” Soohyun and Eunjung’s father went off.

-A few days later, during lunch-

“Here, I’ll get both our food.” Soohyun offered. “Nooo, I’m coming with you.” Eunjung said. “Just wait here, I’ll be back!” Soohyun hurried over to the cafeteria to get both their lunches leaving Eunjung alone in the school garden.

-Eunjung’s POV-

“Soohyun’s such a nice guy.” –sigh “I haven’t seen Jiyeon and Taecyeon for a week now, I wonder how everyone’s been doing back there.” “Err. I feel like I’ve changed for some reason. Is this a good thing or what? Aigoo, I think too much.”  -End of Eunjung’s POV-

Suddenly, there were footsteps to the garden. “Soohyun, is that you?” Eunjung looked over. It was Tiffany Hwang. “Yah! What is your relationship with Soohyun-oppa?” She asked Eunjung. “Nothing, we’re just friends.” “Really, then why are you both always together?” Tiffany asked. “Well, he’s like my only friend here, so I talk to him.” She replied, “Are you jealous or something?” “Yah! I’m not jealous, it’s just that you two are always together and then I think too much.” Tiffany responded. “I’ll take that as jealous then, don’t worry, I don’t like him or anything, you can have him.” She said. “Huh? Really? You don’t like Soohyun-oppa? I thought you did.” “No, I don’t like him. Ha-ha, is that why you’re always staring at me like that, because you thought I liked him?” Eunjung asked. “Well it seems so. Since I know you don’t like oppa, I guess I’m cool with you.” Tiffany laughed.

 Soohyun was listening from afar, and then enters the scene. “I see you girls are getting along now.” He smiled. “Well, I found out that I don’t have rivalry with you, oppa.” Tiffany laughed. “Yeah, well, since we’re good now, would u like to join our dance club? She offered Eunjung. “You want me to join?” Eunjung asked. “Well you dance really good to tell you the truth.” Tiffany said. “After school, I’ll see you there then.” Tiffany leaves the school garden.

“Well then, enjoy your food.” Soohyun smiled as he handed her the food. “Komawoyo.” Eunjung said as she took the food. “Tiffany is so funny, aha. Can you believe she thought that I liked you.” She said. “Tiffany’s like that when I talk to a girl, aha.” He said, “So you’re gonna join our group?” “I guess?” Eunjung said. “Oh yeah, sorry about my mom the other night, she’s like that.” “Ahaha, your mom’s really nice and funny.” Soohyun said.

The bell to lunch ended, they went to class. In class, Tiffany would go over by Eunjung to talk to her instead of looking at her in a mean way. “Wow, what just happened?” Wooyoung asked Soohyun. “Hmm, You know Tiffany, she’s like that.” Soohyun replied. “Haha, true.” Wooyoung said. Then at the end of the day, they went to the studio.

“Hello guys, meet our new member, Miss Ham Eunjung.” Tiffany exclaimed.

“Annyeong!” They all greeted. “Haha, oh Tiffany, you change so fast.” Wooyoung laughed.

“Well, Miss Eunjung-ah, welcome to Dream Academy’s dance team!” Soohyun said.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading. ^^ Sorry if i made any mistakes. >.< If i get more comments/subscriptions, i'll try to update faster. ^^ ♥