“Whatever happens, happens"

Dream Start

 

It was getting pretty late at night, Tiffany and her mother were on their way home from grocery shopping. “Umma, Umma, stop real quick!” Tiffany said loudly. Her mother pressed brake. “Yah, Tiffany, what’s wrong?” Tiffany quickly ran out the car and saw Eunjung lying on the floor. Tiffany quickly shakes her, “Eunjung! Yah, Eunjung, wake up!” Tiffany and her mother quickly took Eunjung to their house and waited until Eunjung gain conscience. They also tried reaching contact with her parents.

“Um, excuse me, is this Eunjung’s mom?” Tiffany asked.

“Why yes, this is. Who is this?” Eunjung’s mother asked.

“This is your daughter’s friend, Eunjung’s currently unconscious here right now.” replied Tiffany, and she gives Eunjung’s mother the address to their house.

“Ommo, we’ll be there as soon as possible.” Her mother said then hands up.

A few minutes later, Eunjung gains conscience. “Where am i?” Eunjung asked. “You’re here with me.” A voice replied. “Jiyeon!” Eunjung said getting up and looked around to see if it was Jiyeon. It was Tiffany. “Jiyeon?” Tiffany asked, “Who’s that?” “Oh, um just a friend…or was a friend.” Eunjung sighed. “Yah! What happened to you? You were found lying on the streets unconscious and I think crying?” She said. “Well it was that my group, I mean my old group found out that I joined you guys, and called me a traitor…” Eunjung said, “And the name I mentioned, Jiyeon, I lost her and I also lost my other friend, Taecyeon, I lost everyone…” “Don’t say that! We’re all here for you!” Tiffany ran up to hug her, “I know I was being mean the first time I met you, but me, Soohyun, and Wooyoung are here for you.” Eunjung hugged Tiffany back, “Thank you…”

Minutes later, Eunjung got picked up from Tiffany’s. “Don’t hesitate to call me if you ever need a shoulder to cry on.” Tiffany smile. “Kamsahamnida, Tiffany. Just don’t tell Soohyun what happened.” Eunjung said and went with her parents. When they reached home, her mother right away asked her questions. “Eunjung, what’ happened? Are you alright? Why did you pass out? What were you doing? Eunjung!” He mother said nervously. “Mother, I’m alright.” Eunjung replied. Her mother started to tear, “Eunjung, be careful, I don’t want to hear you passing out or anything. I might not be able to take it.” “Umma, don’t cry. I’m fine, I’m right here next to you.” Eunjung hugged her mom. “Eunjung, what happened? Why did you just breakdown like that?” Her mom said wiping her tears. “It’s just… I lost all my friends, Jiyeon… Taecyeon… and everyone else I knew.” Eunjung sighed. “I didn’t ever want to lose them, even if I have new friends here.” “Eunjung, they’ll realize they were wrong, and they’ll come back to you.” Her umma said trying to cheer her up a bit. “Umma…” Eunjung hugged her mother. Her father watched through the door, *sigh* “I wish I could cheer up my own daughter, but she doesn’t even consider me as her father…” he said to himself.

-The next day-

Everyone was at school, Soohyun was looking for Eunjung. “Yah, Wooyoung, have you seen Eunjung?” Soohyun asked him. “I think she’s absent today.” Wooyoung replied. “Oh…well thanks anyhow.” Soohyun said and walked off. “She didn’t want me to walk her home yesterday and she was in little bad mood, hmm, is she sick?” He wondered to himself, “Hmm, maybe Tiffany knows!?” Then Soohyun went over to Tiffany, “Tiffany! Do you know what happened to Eunjung?” Tiffany remembered that Eunjung told her not to tell Soohyun, “I don’t know. She’s probably sick.” She replied. “Oh, aha, right. Thanks.” He said feeling kind of down. That day seemed lonely.

Another day passed, Eunjung was absent. Soohyun called her cellphone, there was no reply. “Why isn’t she answering? It’s been 2 days now, hopefully she’s alright.” He thought. The next day also, Thursday, still no Eunjung. Soohyun kept worrying trying to call. He wanted to visit, but he didn’t want to seem like he was bothering them. Thursday after school, Wooyoung went up to Tiffany, “Tiffany, I know you know what happened to Eunjung…” “Huh? What are you talking about?” Tiffany asked. “I know that you know. Because whenever Soohyun would ask you about her, you seem nervous.” He said. “What did happen to her?” “Err.” Tiffany said and then explained what happened.

-Setting at Eunjung’s house-

Eunjung has scissors and slowly cuts her hair, “Whatever happens, happens.” 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry if i made mistakes! >.< Thanks for reading!! Comment/Subscribe and tell me what you think of it so far. :D