Dream Ends…

Dream Start

 

Tiffany and Wooyoung looked for Eunjung. They spotted her backstage, crying.

“Eunjung! What happened? And where’s Soohyun?” Tiffany asked.

“I can’t do the show without him. We can’t do the show…” She said.

“Eunjung, we can do it. Even if it’s just the three of us. C’mon, fighting!” Wooyoung said.

“I can’t… I’m sorry. Soohyun, he lied. I can’t face the crowd…” Eunjung said.

“The others are already performing, c’mon. We didn’t practice for nothing.” Tiffany said.

“Yeah, but isn’t it all of us. It just isn’t complete without him…” Eunjung said.

“You’re right…” Wooyoung said, “But we should at least give it a try.”

“Wooyoung’s right. C’mon Eunjung, we can do this.” Tiffany said as she wiped her tears.

It was their turn to perform, it was just all three of them. The crowd looked kind of confused, even the other team was pretty confused. The music started, all three of them continued what they practiced. The only difference was, Soohyun wasn’t there. The crowd still went wild from seeing their performance. Wooyoung was main dancer, which caught most attention. In the end, the judges chose Nightmare.

“Hey Eunjung, sorry about your friend not attending. You guys still did well.” Taecyeon said.“Thanks…” Eunjung replied, still straight-faced. “Eunjung-unnie, you did great!” Jiyeon exclaimed. “Unnie?” She asked. “Eunjung, I’m sorry for everything. After seeing your performance, I couldn’t help it. I’m sorry.” Jiyeon hugged her. “Jiyeon…” Eunjung hugged her back, “I missed you so much too, dongsaeng.” The three had a little reunion moment.

Then Wooyoung and Tiffany saw them. They both felt awe. Eunjung saw them and called them over. They introduced Wooyoung and Tiffany to Jiyeon and Taecyeon. They had some fun talking, although Eunjung still thought of Soohyun that whole time. Everything was pretty much peaceful, except the fact that Soohyun just disappeared. The rest of the school year didn’t flow the same. Years went by, changes.

-3 years later-

A call was sent to Eunjung from Tiffany, “Eunjung, fighting! Good luck on your first world tour performance! Oh, Wooyoung also said good luck!” “Thanks Tiffany, and Wooyoung too.” She said. Tiffany and Wooyoung were together, they started their relationship three years ago.

So then Eunjung had to go to an airport to perform a tour in America, she became a known single dancer. On the airport, she stopped as she saw a familiar figure, standing 10 feet away from her. She looked at him, and then she turned to ignore him and continued walking to her flight.

“Eunjung-ah…” the familiar voice said. Eunjung walked past him. Then he held her hand and stopped her. “What do you want?” she asked. “Eunjung-ah, I’m sorry.” He said. “It’s been three years, you left without any word. You left onstage, I waited. Now you’re back, just like that. I’m sorry isn’t going to cut anything.” Eunjung said. “I will explain everything.” Soohyun replied. “I have a flight to attend to, I need to get going.” She said. “Eunjung-ah, you don’t understand what happened!” He said. “Me not understanding doesn’t change the fact you still left. It doesn’t change the fact I was hurt for 3 years.” Eunjung said. “Eunjung, it wasn’t my choice! I was practically kidnapped!” He said.

What happened was…

Soohyun was on his way to the performance. Then his drivers drove by the studio, instead of letting him out, they made him smell that scent in which would make him faint. They drove him to the airport. The next thing he knew, he was in an airplane next to his father. His father knew that they were going to run away, so he planned that they left to America. Soohyun’s life was pretty much ruined there, he could have done anything he wanted, but he didn’t. He had to wait the three years until he could go back. Soohyun was forced to go to America for 3 years.

After hearing what had happened, Eunjung broke down in tears. “Eunjung-ah, I’m sorry I left you without any word…” He hugged her. “I know you won’t be able to take me back anymore. I know you hate me forever for that. But I don’t want to leave things undone. And, I’m sorry.” Eunjung cried on him, “I’m sorry, I didn’t know…” “It’s ok, sorry if I showed up all of a sudden. Go catch your flight, I don’t want to ruin your dreams.” Soohyun said, “My dreams were ruined that day. You still have a chance to fulfill what you want.” He smiled and wiped off her tears. “Go ahead, everyone’s waiting for you there.”

Eunjung carried her stuff and continued to walk. As she walked, she thought to herself, “Ever since I met you, my dream was simply to be with you… but I guess everything’s changed, even your feelings. My feelings stayed the same. You just didn’t stop me…” she sighed and continued to the airport.

(Original Ending)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alternate Ending: (Happy Ending.)

A couple days, she did her concert in America. After the concert, she broke down from her tiredness. A month later, she returned back to Seoul. Once she stepped out of the airport, she saw Soohyun waiting in the front of the airport.

Soohyun: I continued to wait…

Eunjung: Soohyun!

She ran to hug him and cried on his shoulder.

Eunjung: Soohyun, I’m sorry. I want to stay and be with you.

Soohyun: I wanted to continue to be with you, I thought you didn’t love me anymore.

Eunjung: I love you, with all my heart. Please don’t ever leave.

Soohyun: I love you with everything I have. I’ll stay with you, forever.

Soohyun closed his eyes and Eunjung closed hers, then they kissed.

The End. ♥

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you all for reading, subscribing, and supporting my story until the very end. :'D This was my first story, i hoped you guys enjoyed reading it.! :] THANK YOU!! Wanna comment? :D