Seoul?

Dream Start

The MC began "It's so hard to choose the winner of this. Although we can only have one and that is....!" “Dreamers! Dreamers! Dreamers!” The crowd shouted. “OUR WINNER ARE THE DREAMERS!!” The MC shouted back. The light shined on them as they took a bow. Then a male figure from The Dreamers went up to Taecyeon with his hand out.

“Good match.” He smiled.

“Soo Hyun-oppa!! We love you!” The fan girls all screamed.

“Hmph.” Taecyeon just looked at his hand. “Yeah, good match.” He smiled and shook it.

He looked over at Eunjung and smiled at her, she just crossed her arms and rolled her eyes at him. Then when the guy went back with his group, the whole crowd ran up from the benchers and ran to congratulate them. There were camera-men taking pictures and  that recorded the whole battle. A camera-man was going up The Nightmare to interview them, but that whole group just ignored him and left to their houses except Eunjung, Jiyeon, and Taecyeon, they left to go to their usual hangout spot.

“Yeah, I knew it, Dreamers were gonna win.” Taecyeon started, “Just because they’re rich kids that are well-known, they won. Compared to us, who are just street dancers to them.” They knew Taecyeon was pretty mad. “And to the fact they ignored the effort we put into this, it’s pathetic.”

“Well, Taec, at least we did have fun, right?” Eunjung said lightening up the mood a little.

“Whatever. I’m leaving.” He stated. Taecyeon leaves the scene.

“Unnie, you’re right, we all had fun.” Jiyeon smiled, “At least i know both of us did, ahaha.”

Then Eunjung suddenly got quiet. “Unnie, what’s wrong?” Jiyeon asked.

“Jiyeon, I don’t want to leave. I want to stay with you guys forever. I don’t ever want to go back to that hell-hole.” Eunjung replied.

“What do you mean?” Jiyeon frowned a bit.

“I have to move to Seoul with my parents. They said it’s for a better future. I don’t want to go with them.” Eunjung said as her eyes started watering.

“Unnie, why don’t you give it a try? I mean, it should be fun. Having a little bit of adventure in your life.” Jiyeon said with her eyes also watering.

“I don’t want to!! I don’t care what they say, I don’t want to go with them!” Eunjung yelled.

“Unnie, we’re still going to be here. You can always visit us. They’re still your parents, I’m envious of you for still having them.” Jiyeon said.

“You don’t understand.” Eunjung replied.

“Does Taecyeon-oppa know this?” Jiyeon asked.

“No please. Don’t tell him anything. I don’t want him to know.” Eunjung insisted.

“But, why not?” She frowned.

“Just promise me that you won’t tell him about this.” Eunjung said with a tear.

Jiyeon stayed quiet, but she wouldn’t tell. From a distance, there was Taecyeon, who was just standing and listening.

-Next Day-

Eunjung woke up noticing she was in the usual building they would hang out at. She stood up trying to look for Jiyeon. No one was there, it was afternoon, and they would all be there. But no one was there. She looked around and went outside. She saw Taecyeon standing there.

“What do you think of living in Seoul?” He asked.

“Huh? Hmm, it’s a nice place. Not really my type though. Why’d you ask?” She replied.

“I just thought what if someone in our group ever moved there. Do you think it’ll be better for them? Hmm?” Taecyeon asked.

“Well, I don’t know...” Eunjung replied.

“Eunjung, I know I was always bad in the relationship we once had and I didn’t pay all my attention to you. But, I just want you to know that if you moved to Seoul it would be better for you.”

“What are you talking about?” She said.

“Don’t act like you don’t know. I heard it from you, last night, as you talked with Jiyeon.” He said. “I know you don’t want to go because you hate your parents. But they’re still there, they didn’t abandon you like what my father did.”

“But you don’t-“ Taecyeon cut her off, “I may not be in the same situation as you. But if I could be with my parents as a whole family, I wouldn’t have been in this mess.”

“Taecyeon…” her eyes watered.

“Don’t cry, you look prettier when you smile.” He said as he wipes off her tears. Then opens a new pack of cigar and lights it up.

“YAH! You said you would never do that.” She smacked both the cigar and lighter off his hands, they didn’t notice an oil barrel close by. Then it lit the whole building on fire. There was a person nearby that quickly called the cops right away. Eunjung and Taecyeon looked at each other, and then quickly made a run for it.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Theres a little taecyeon/eunjung in this chapter. Sorry if i made any mistakes. ^^  Well, Thanks for reading. :D