Dream Academy Winter Formal Dance. ♥

Dream Start

 

Everyone was staring over at Soohyun and Eunjung.

“Umm, Soohyun” Eunjung started. “C’mon, say yes to him already, if that was me, I wouldn’t hesitate.” Tiffany smiled. “I’ll go with you?” She said. “Hmm, is that a question, miss?” Soohyun said. “Umm no, I mean yes, I mean I’ll go be your date for the winter dance.” Eunjung replied. “Aww!” The people started clapping. Eunjung turned red and tried avoiding eye-contact with everyone especially Tiffany.

-Next day-

That whole day people were talking about Eunjung and Soohyun going to the dance. Eunjung didn’t quite ignore Soohyun, but she didn’t really talk to him much nor did she talk to Tiffany that day. She tried ignoring almost everyone that day. Until she saw Wooyoung sitting alone.

“Yah, Wooyoung.” She called him. He came over, “Hey, what’s up Eunjung?” “So, pretty boy, who’s the girl you’re planning to go with, hmm?” She . “Ah, I don’t think I’m still going to ask her, she doesn’t seem like she’d want to go.” He replied. “You don’t know that. All girls are just like that, keep your heads up. Who is this girl?” She asked. “Look over there.” Wooyoung was looking by the lunch line, where Tiffany Hwang was standing in. “Tiffany Hwang?! Aww!” Eunjung said excitedly. “Shh! Don’t be too loud, people might hear you!” Wooyoung said. “Ahaha, go ask her, before any guy does.” Eunjung cheered him. “Guys already asked her and she denied every single one of them.” He sighed. “She might be waiting for you! C’mon, you never know until you try!” She smiled, “C’mon.” She pulled him over by the lunch line close to where she was. Then, she pushed Wooyoung and bumped into Tiffany.

“Yah, what’s your problem?” Tiffany said. “Nothing, it’s just, it was-“ Eunjung was nowhere to be found. “Aish. Well, I’ll get going now.” Wooyoung ran off.

-Different Scene-

Eunjung spots Soohyun at the school garden. “Yah, Soohyun.” She called out to him. “Eunjung-ah” He responded. “Have you been ignoring me?” Soohyun asked. “Sorry about that.” She said, “I just didn’t know how to react and yeah, mihane.” “Oh, it’s alright, I don’t know how to react either. But at least I know you’re not mad or anything.” He smiled. It was time to go back to class, the classes seemed back to normal, although Eunjung and Tiffany haven’t spoken to each other yet. On their way to the dance studio after class, Eunjung went up to Tiffany, “Kamsahamnida, Tiffany.” “For?” She asked. “You know.” Eunjung replied. “Oh ahaha, you’re welcome then I guess. It’s what he’d want anyways.” Tiffany said. They both smiled at each other. “After dance class, I’m going to go dress shopping, wanna come with me?” Tiffany offered. “That’d be nice, hmm, did ‘anyone’ ever ask you?” Eunjung asked as she looked over by Wooyoung. “Just guys, but I just said no.” Tiffany said.

After the dance lesson, Tiffany and Eunjung went to the mall and looked around for dresses. They spent almost 2 hours looking for dresses. Eunjung got a black turquoise dress with bow. ( http://www.sungboutiquela.com/black-turquoise-homecoming-dress-with-bow-p-1707.html?cPath=42 ) Tiffany got a hot pink cocktail dress (http://www.sungboutiquela.com/hot-pink-halter-cocktail-dress-with-keyhole-p-1763.html?cPath=42)

The next day, they all practiced the dance steps even during lunch. The dance was coming the next day, so they did their best and worked hard that day. It was such a long day for them. Everyone was excited for the dance. Eunjung went up to Wooyoung, “I thought you were going to ask her?” “Nah, I couldn’t I feel too shy, haha” “Aww, c’mon Wooyoung, fighting!” she cheered him on.

-The next day-

Eunjung was getting ready at her house. Then her mother walks in, “Ommo, daughter, you look so yeppuda.” “Komawoyo, umma.” She smiled. “I haven’t heard you call me umma until the longest, eversince Soohyun came along.” Her mother started to tear. “Mihane, umma.” She hugged her mother. “You’re so beautiful, my dear.” Eunjung’s mother said as she helped fix her hair. Then a knock on there was a knock on the door. “Yah, Eunjung, Soohyun-ah is there waiting for you.” It was her dad. Eunjung quickly and carefully went downstairs to meet with Soohyun. Soohyun looked at her with a surprised expression and smiled.

“Let’s go.” Eunjung said. “Beautiful…” Soohyun said dumbfounded. “Huh?” She smiled. “Oh, umm sorry, yupp let’s go.” He scratches his head. “Bye Mr. and Mrs. Ham.” Soohyun said. “Take care of our daughter!” Eunjung’s mother smiled. Then they made their way out the car, Eunjung saw a Limo parked upfront. “Wow, so formal!” She said amazed. “Aha.” He smiled. They went off to the dance.

-At the dance-

While Soohyun and Eunjung were walking into the dance, people were looking over at them in awe. Then when they went inside, everyone there was dancing with their dates. “I’m gonna go get refreshments first.” Eunjung said. “Ah, ok.” He smiled. Eunjung went to go where the food was and saw Wooyoung. “Yah, Wooyoung!” she called out to him. “Yes?” He replied. “Where’s your date, hmm?” Eunjung smiled. “She’s over there, just sitting down, looking over at the people dancing.” He said, “Oh, and she’s not my date!” he blushed. “Ahaha, whatever you say. Why don’t you go talk to her?” She said softly hitting him with her elbow. “Eh, no, not right now.” He said sticking his tongue out. Soohyun goes over by them, he thought they were flirting, “Ahem, I thought you were getting refreshments?” he said kind of jealous toned. “I guess I should leave now.” Wooyoung said and then left. “Umm, Eunjung-ah, would you like to dance?” He asked with his hand out. Eunjung took his hand, “I guess.” They both went to the dance floor and started dancing, not slowly though, just randomly.

-Different scene-

Wooyoung goes over by Tiffany, who was just sitting down looking at Eunjung and Soohyun dancing. “Why does he look at her?” She asked herself not knowing Wooyoung was there. “Because she’s beautiful in his eyes.” He answered. Tiffany looked back to him, “Oh, Wooyoung.” “Tell, why do I look at you?” He asked, “Because you’re beautiful in my eye.” He said, “Miss Tiffany, may I take your hand and dance?” He said blushing as he puts his hand out. Tiffany gladly takes the hand, “of course.” She smiled. Then they both went to dance. Suddenly a slow love song starts to play and everybody started dancing ballad as the lights closed. Tiffany leaned her head on Wooyoung’s shoulder, “Thank you.” Wooyoung smiled and they continued dancing. Then Soohyun and Eunjung who both stood in the middle not knowing what to do. Then Eunjung takes his hand to dance, “I thought you asked me to dance? Why not dance?” Soohyun got surprised and couldn’t really reply so they just danced. They looked into each other’s eye as their faces got closer and their lips touched.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry if this chapter's long. ^^' Comment/Subscribe pls! :D Thanks for reading! :3