Traitor...

Dream Start

 

Their faces close together, their kiss. After they kissed, they looked at each other, and then Eunjung turned her head and she saw Tiffany. Tiffany looked over at her, then to Wooyoung, “I’m sorry, Wooyoung.” And then she walked away, Eunjung looked over at Soohyun, “I’m sorry, I’ll be back.” And then Eunjung went after Tiffany. Outside the dance, Tiffany was crying. “Tiffany…” Eunjung called out to her. “What are you doing here?” Tiffany said, “Weren’t you dancing with him.” “Well, I’m here to tell you sorry, I don’t want you crying.” Eunjung said. “Well, I thought you said you didn’t like him and you only went to the dance with him as friends, nothing more.” She told Eunjung. “The kiss, it wasn’t nothing, I didn’t-“ Eunjung said, but got cut by Tiffany, “Just go back inside, he’s waiting for you. Don’t mind my foolish tears. I don’t want oppa having a bad time because of me, so please just go inside. I’ll be there after I get fresh air.” Tiffany smiled over at Eunjung, “Go…” Eunjung then went inside looking for Soohyun.

“Eunjung-ah.” He said calling to her. “What happened? Is she ok now?” “She said she was, I don’t think so for some reason.” Eunjung replied. “I’m sorry, Eunjung-ah…” Soohyun said. “Well, it already happened…” Then their choreographer called both of them, “Yah, Soohyun, Eunjung, where’s Tiffany?” Soohyun was about to answer, but then Wooyoung replied instead, “I’ll go call her.” He said and walked out. “Ok, we’re going to start in a few, get into position!” The choreographer said.

-Outside the dance room-

“Yah, Tiffany Hwang.” Wooyoung called out to her. “Oh, Wooyoung, about earlier, I’m sorry.” Tiffany told him. “Don’t talk to me about that now, we’re gonna perform soon, don’t cry anymore.” He went over and wiped off her tears. “Let’s hurry, everyone’s waiting for us.” They made their way back inside. “Thank you, Wooyoung.” She smiled.

Everyone then got ready into position on the stage. Then lights shined to the stage. The red curtain opened and music started playing. The dance group started dancing. During the performance, there were cameramen that came and took a video of them performing. The crowd danced along. The lead dancers onstage were Wooyoung, Tiffany, Soohyun, and Eunjung. It was a great show performance.

Then when they finished, everyone applauded. The ended well. After the dance, Soohyun gave Eunjung a ride home, “Goodnight and sweet dreams, Eunjung-ah!” He said before left. “Ahaha, you too.” She said.

-The next school day-

Everyone at the dance group was applauding and celebrating a bit due to their success.

“Look who’s on the front cover!” A girl shouted out. “It’s Wooyoung-oppa!” Another girl said. “Wow, Wooyoung, your famous.” Soohyun laughed. “Look all four of us are in the front cover.” he said to Wooyoung. “Really?!” Wooyoung asked. “Yeah, it’s me, you, Eunjung-ah, and Tiffany. It says our names on the top” Soohyun replied. And Tiffany looked over at them as she heard her name called, “Hmm?” “Look, it’s us four.” Wooyoung said. “Where is Eunjung-ah anyways?” Soohyun looked around. “Looking for someone?” Eunjung said. “Oh, where were you?” He asked. “Our teacher called me to help buy some pizzas for our success, aha.” She smiled. “Look, Eunjung, you’re in the top news!” Tiffany said. Eunjung looked over at the newspaper, shocked. “What’s wrong, Eunjung-ah?” Soohyun asked. “Oh, it’s nothing.”

The teacher/choreographer enters the dance studio, “Pizza’s here!” Everyone was cheerful and eating except Eunjung, she was quiet. “What’s wrong, Eunjung?” Tiffany asked. “It’s nothing.” She continued eating. “Umm, when was the newspaper published?” she asked. “Umm yesterday, why?” The teacher asked. “Oh, nothing, aha.” Eunjung replied. After they finished celebrating it was already dark, they all left. Eunjung was walking her way home and passed by an alley. She turned around to look, no one was there.

“Soohyun, is that you?” She asked

-No reply-

“Who’s there?” She asked again, but there was still no reply.

Suddenly she saw a girl’s shadow in the alley, walking closer to her.

“Forgot me already?” A familiar voice said as they came walking out the alley, it was Jiyeon. “Oh Jiyeon! How’d you get all the way here?” Eunjung said with excite. “It doesn’t matter.” Jiyeon replied, “Neither does a traitor like you anymore.” “Jiyeon-dongsaeng, what are you talking about?” Eunjung said. “Don’t you dare call me dongsaeng, I don’t know you anymore.” Jiyeon replied. “Jiyeon!” Eunjung said. “Don’t act like you don’t know.” A voice said. It was Taecyeon, he was crumbling up the newspaper. “Taecyeon, Jiyeon, what are you guys doing here?” Eunjung asked nervously “Stop acting like you know nothing!” Jiyeon slaps her. “You traitor! No wonder you didn’t keep any contact with us anymore. You left us!” “Jiyeon…” Eunjung responded. “Shut up! Whatever happened to the old Eunjung?! What happened to we’ll win this altogether next time? What happened? YOU happened, you had to leave us.” Jiyeon said yelling. “Is it because they’re better and more talented than us? Huh?” Taecyeon said. “I didn’t say that…” Eunjung said. “I never thought I would lose my only true friend…Whatever, we’re just here to clearly kick you out of the group.” Jiyeon pushed her to the ground. “Now on, you’re no longer my unnie. You’re now just my rival. Goodbye…” Taecyeon and Jiyeon left to Taecyeon’s car, “Oh and too bad you didn’t know Taecyeon has a car, ahaha .” Then they drove off leaving Eunjung there. She broke down in the middle of the streets.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry if I made any mistakes or so. Ahah, i felt the need to put in a lot of drama this ep. Lol. ^^ Thanks for reading. comment/subscribe? :D