The reason she was gone.

Dream Start

 

The next day, it was Friday. Soohyun felt down and didn’t want to ask Tiffany or Wooyoung if they heard from Eunjung because he didn’t want to seem like he’s bothering them. Someone taps his shoulders, “What’s wrong? You look sad, sir.” He turned and saw Eunjung, “Eunjung-ah!” He smiled and hugged her, she got kind of surprised with the hug. “Oh, sorry” He scratched his head, “I just haven’t seen you in a while.” “It’s alright, aha.” She smiled. “Oh, and you got a haircut?” He said. “Oh yes I did. Why? You don’t like it?” Eunjung asked. “No, it’s not that. You look cute, I mean yeah.” Soohyun blushed.

Then Tiffany and Wooyoung come along with Wooyoung’s hand over Tiffany’s head. “Eunjung’s back!” Wooyoung said. “By the way, cute haircut.” Soohyun looked over at him. “I’m just saing, Mr. Soohyun, don’t get mad.” Wooyoung teased. “Wait a minute! You two are going out?” Eunjung asked happily. “No!” Tiffany blushed a bit and Wooyoung took his hand off. “What’s wrong with putting my hand over her?” Wooyoung asked. “Aha, nothing it was cute on you guys, why’d you take it off?” Eunjung said. “Shut up Eunjung!” Tiffany said. Eunjung and Soohyun laughed and teased them. The days went back to normal.

-Lunch-

Tiffany and Eunjung were at the cafeteria line. “You didn’t tell Soohyun anything right?” Eunjung asked. “Well I didn’t tell him anything, but I have to confess something!” Tiffany replied. “Huh?” She asked. “Wooyoung kind of found out.” Tiffany said. “Oh…” Eunjung responded. “I’m sorry, I couldn’t act normal enough.” She kept saying sorry. “It’s ok, hopefully it doesn’t get to Soohyun though.” Eunjung sighed.

-Soohyun and Wooyoung scene-

“Yah, don’t you think Eunjung’s ex is messed up?” Wooyoung said.

“Her ex?” He asked.

“Yeah, her old group’s leader, that Taeyeon dude you shook hands with.” He replied.

“Eunjung left her old group? And Taecyeon’s her ex?” Soohyun said questioning.

“Yeah, didn’t she tell you? Her ex-boyfriend and her old best friend kicked her out of their group because they found out that she was participating in our group.” Wooyoung said.

“Is that why she was absent?” Soohyun asked.

“Yeah, Eunjung got a breakdown that night we celebrated. Both of them went all the way here to Seoul just to kick her out and tell her off. I feel bad.” He sighed. “Wait, you didn’t know?”

The girls came. “Did we interrupt anything important?” Tiffany asked looking over at Wooyoung. Wooyoung looked pretty nervous and couldn’t really answer. “Nothing really, in fact, you girls got here in time, I’m pretty hungry.” Soohyun said. “Here, have some of what I have.” Eunjung offered. “Aha, I was just kidding.” Soohyun laughed. “Well, I’m not kidding, have some. I won’t be able to finish this.” She said giving him some food. “Here Wooyoung, want something to eat?” Tiffany said. “Thanks but I’m not really hungry.” Wooyoung replied. “Psh. Not like I was gonna actually give you the food!” She stuck her tongue out.

After dance class, Eunjung stayed in to practice more. Soohyun forgot his homework in one of his classes so he came to come get it, he didn’t know Eunjung was still at school. He saw her practicing a lot since school ended, she was there. He watched over her a bit, “Eunjung-ah, I’m sorry to hear what happened, hopefully I can help fix it.” He said and was about to walk away, suddenly Eunjung calls to him, “Yah! Soohyun, what are you doing here? Are you stalking me!?” She asked. “No, I got my homework, what you doing?” He asked. “Isn’t it obvious? I’m practicing some more so if we compete with any teams or so I’ll be better.” She replied. “Wanna practice with me?” “Sure” Soohyun replied. Both practiced the new dance steps they would need to learn. After they finished, they both sat down and rested.

“Is dancing your dream?” Eunjung asked him.

“No, I just go to enjoy and have fun.” Soohyun replied.

“Aha, oh. Then what is your dream?” She said.

“I never actually thought about it…” He said.

“Can you believe we’re actually going to graduate after this?” Eunjung said. “Time goes by fast, and people change as it comes…” –sigh-

“Maybe their change is for the good…” Soohyun said.

“Maybe…” Eunjung replied.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry if the Chapter's short and boring. >.< I'll update again soon. ^^ Thnx for reading! Comment/Subscribe. =]