Double Date :3

Dream Start

 

It was a fine Saturday. *ring* *ring* Eunjung answers a call from Tiffany.

“Good Morning!” Tiffany said in a delighted mood. “Good morning, Tiffany.” Eunjung replied tiredly. “Yah! Why don’t we go somewhere fun today?” Tiffany asked. “Huh? Where to?” asked Eunjung. “The Winter Festival is opening today, we should all go.” She suggested. “Oh alrighty, I’ll get ready in a bit.” Eunjung replied. “No, now! Soohyun and Wooyoung are both ready already.” Tiffany said. “Aigoo!” Eunjung said, “Ok then, bye. I’m gonna get ready now.” “Bye!” Tiffany said and they both hang up.

Eunjung goes to get ready and calls Tiffany, “Yah, where do we meet up?” She asks but Tiffany didn’t reply. Then there was a knock on Eunjung’s door. She goes over to answer it, it was Soohyun, Wooyoung, and Tiffany. “Annyeong!” Tiffany smiled, “We’re gonna meet up here! To surprise you!” Eunjung smiles, “Thanks you guys.”

Then they started walking their way to the Festival. Suddenly they heard someone’s stomach growl. It was Eunjung and they looked over at her. “Eunjung, that was you huh!?” Tiffany . “Yah, I haven’t ate breakfast yet since you guys told me to hurry up!” She replied. “Why don’t we stop by somewhere? I’m kind of getting hungry too.” Wooyoung suggested. “Aha, me too, I’m also getting hungry.” Soohyun said. “I guess we’ll go eat first then!” said Tiffany.

They stopped by a Korean BBQ restaurant. They ordered and cooked them upfront. “Delicious…” said Wooyoung biting his lips and was about to take some already. “Yah, that’s not cooked yet!” Tiffany softly slapped his hand. “Mihane, I couldn’t help myself, it looks so good.” Wooyoung replied. “Ahaha, aww, how cute” Eunjung said and smiled. “They’re ready.” Smiled Soohyun as he place the BBQ on their plates. They all started eating. After they ate, they started heading to the Winter Festival.

When they got there, there were people selling roses, teddy bears, and cute things you would give someone. Wooyoung was staring over at it, Eunjung went up to him, “Get her one.” “Huh?” Wooyoung asked. “I know you want to get something, why don’t you? She’ll like it.” She smiled. “Hmm, I don’t know.” He responded. “Hey, you guys! Let’s go play some games first!” Tiffany suggested. “Aha, sure!” Wooyoung smiled. “Eunjung-ah, I’ll try to win you something.” Soohyun said. “Ahaha, you don’t have to.” She said. “But I want to.” He smiled. “Aww!” Tiffany teased them. Eunjung got quiet and surprised, she didn’t think Tiffany would do that. “Why do you look so surprised? I think you two look cute together, aha.” Tiffany smiled. Soohyun blushed.

All four of them went to go play some games. Wooyoung won a big teddy bear playing a basketball game. He wanted to give it to Tiffany but then he got scared. Eunjung and Soohyun went over by him, “Why don’t you give it to her? It’s obvious you want to.” Soohyun . Wooyoung blushed. “Aww, she’d like that.” Eunjung said, “Get a bouquet of flowers to go with it too.” “I guess I’ll surprise her later then.” He smiled. “That’s the spirit, ahaha.” Soohyun said. Eunjung went over by Tiffany who was playing the ring toss game. Wooyoung asked Soohyun, “So what do you plan on giving your girlfriend?” “She’s not my girlfriend yet!” He replied. “Oh, you said yet. Ahaha.” Wooyoung whistled. “Yah!” Soohyun turned bright red. Tiffany and Eunjung was making their way over by Soohyun and Wooyoung. Wooyoung ran so that Tiffany wouldn’t see what he was gonna give her.

“Hey, where’s Wooyoung?” Tiffany asked. “Aww, Tiffany’s looking for him.” Eunjung teased. “Yah, I’m just asking!” She said kind of blushing. “Aha, well he left to play more games I think.” Soohyun said. “Oh well, I was gonna ask him if he wanted to ride the Ferris wheel with me, I guess not.” She said. Eunjung suddenly remembered what almost happened in the Ferris wheel, then Soohyun looked at her, “Are you thinking about ‘that’ again?” “Huh?” Eunjung said. “No, nothing.” Soohyun replied.

“Well, I guess I’ll play more games since he’s not gonna go with me.” Tiffany said and turned around. When she turned, she saw Wooyoung. “You were looking for me?” He smiled a bit. “No, I mean yes, I mean I guess.” She also blushed. “Here, I got something for you.” He put the big teddy bear around her head and handed her the roses. “Oh.” Tiffany said surprised. “Why do you seem surprised? You don’t like it?” Wooyoung asked. “It’s not that, it’s just I’ve never really gotten these kind of gifts before.” Tiffany responded, “Thank you.” And then she gave him a hug. He started blushing, “Shall we ride the Ferris wheel while the scene is beautiful?” The scene was somewhat sunset already. Then both of them went to ride the Ferris wheel.

-Different Scene-

Eunjung and Soohyun were going uphill by the festival. “Where are we going?” Eunjung asked. “You’ll see when we get there.” He replied. They reached up a hill, “Here we are. Isn’t the scene beautiful from here?” Soohyun said. “Wow you can see the whole festival from here. Ahaha, I see Tiffany and Wooyoung about to ride the Ferris wheel.” Eunjung said. “Ahaha, I also see them.” He said.

-WooFany Scene-

“How come you seem to be shaking? Are you scared of heights?” Wooyoung asked as they were getting higher. “No! I’m not scared I’m just…” Tiffany couldn’t finish what she was going to say. “Don’t be scared, I’m here with you.” He said, “Just look at the beautiful scenery.” Tiffany looked and they were getting higher and then she looked over by Wooyoung, his face was getting closer to hers. Tiffany closed her eyes and Wooyoung’s lips touched her forehead. Tiffany opens and looks at him. “Did you think I was gonna kiss your lips?” He asked. “Umm, no, it was that…” Then Wooyoung kissed her, on the lips that time. Tiffany’s eyes widened but then she closed them and kissed him back. Then they got back down from the ride.

-SooJung Scene-

“I thought I saw them kiss?” Eunjung asked Soohyun. “I thought so too.” He replied. “Wow, it got dark already, how weird.” She said. “I know, you can already see the stars, they seem closer from here.” He said. Then Soohyun held her hand, “I know I’ve known you for maybe just a month. But I want to ask you something, will you, Ham Eunjung, be my girlfriend?” Eunjung blushed, “Soohyun, yes I’ll be your girlfriend.” He reaches his pocket and puts a bracelet around her hand. Then he hugged her and then twirled her around. After he twirled her, they kissed. At the timing of the kiss, fireworks started to light up in the sky. “I love you.” He said. “I love you too.” She said.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading! ^^ I decided to make this chapter sweet. :3 Comment/Subscribe pls! :D Thanks!