Meeting Soohyun’s Parents (Special Guest)

Dream Start

After the Fireworks, Eunjung and Soohyun made their way down the hill to meet up with Tiffany and Wooyoung. Tiffany asked, “Where were you guys? Did you guys see the fireworks?” “Of course we did.” Eunjung said. “How was the Ferris wheel?” Soohyun smiled. “It was fun, I guess.” Wooyoung replied. Tiffany turned bright red. “Ahaha, Tiffany, are you blushing?” Eunjung teased. “No!” She denied. “Hmm, nice bracelet, Eunjung.” Wooyoung said. “Thanks.” Eunjung blushed, and then Soohyun held her hand with the bracelet. “Oh dang” laughed Wooyoung. “Well then, shall we get going?” Soohyun said. The duos left the fair.

-A week later-

It’s been a week and it’s also the last day of school before break. People were giving out gifts to others for the upcoming holidays. Soohyun calls out to Eunjung, “Eunjung-ah, I have a surprise for you later.” “Hmm, ok” She smiled. “Yah, Wooyoug, what are you giving to Tiffany, hmm?” Both Eunjung and Soohyun . “Shut up!” He said blushing a bit. Tiffany goes by, “Did someone just call my name?” “So Tiffany, what are you gonna give your boyfriend?” Eunjung asked. “Yah! He’s not my boyfriend.” She said feeling embarrassed.

-Later on that Night-

“Where are we going?” Eunjung asked. “I want you to meet my parents.” Soohyun smiled, “Or well, my mom and my step-dad, but I consider my step-dad as real father.” “Umm, I feel kind of scared meeting people’s parents for some reason.” She replied. “Ahaha, don’t worry. My mother already knows and she’s ok with it because she knows your father. And my step-dad, he’s going to know today.” He said, “It’s his birthday.” “Eh, I don’t get along much with parents…” She said. “Don’t worry.” He smiled.

Then they arrived at his house and knocked on the door. When they opened the door, it was one of those formal stand-up parties. “You’re home!” His mother greeted, “Oh, and with a lovely miss.” Eunjung smiled, “Thanks.” “You’re welcome, by the way, your parents couldn’t come.” His mother said, “Son, hurry and change, your father’s looking for you.” “Aha, okie dokie, Umma.” He replied, “Wait for me here, Eunjung.” “Aha, ok.” She smiled.

Eunjung looked around, everyone was wearing formal attire and she was just wearing the school uniform. “I feel so under-dressed…” She whispered to herself. Then a girl about her age goes up to her, “Excuse me, have you seen Soohyun-ah?” “He’s getting ready, I think.” Eunjung replied. “Thanks. By the way, can you get me a glass of water, I’m kind of thirsty.” The girl said. “Umm, excuse me?” Eunjung said. “Aren’t you the maid around here? Why don’t you get me a glass of water?” She said loudly. Eunjung looked around, people started looking at them.  She couldn’t do anything else, so she went looking for the kitchen. She got the water and made her way back.

When she got back, she saw Soohyun talking to the girl. She decided to walk away, but then Soohyun called her name. She went up to them, “Here’s your water.” She handed it to the girl. “Yah! What took you so long? Soohyun-ah, your maid took forever to get here.” The girl said and poured the glass of water to Eunjung. Eunjung looked around and then at Soohyun. Eunjung walked out to their door. “Yah, How dare you do that!” His voice yelled at the girl. Then he went after her.

When he got out of the house, he saw Eunjung soaked and crying. “Yah! Eunjung-ah, where are you going?” He asked. “Where else? I’m gonna leave, I knew this was a bad idea.” She replied. “What?! You can’t leave. Just don’t mind the girl.” Soohyun said. “I’m soaked here, you expect me to go back in there?” She said. “I don’t care how you look, you look beautiful and you always will be.” He said and hugged her from behind. “Let’s go, I have clothes there.” Soohyun said and they went inside.

“There he is, Soohyun-ah!” His father called. “Oh, appa, I wanted you to meet-“ He got cut off by his dad, “Yah, remember Suzy right? The girl you’ve been crushing on. Why don’t you two catch up?” “Appa, I wanted you to meet Ham Eunjung, my girlfriend.” Soohyun said. Soohyun looked over at his father, she seemed to have seen him somewhere. “What?! That’s your girlfriend?” His father looked at Eunjung, “Are you joking with me?” “Soohyun-ah, if you’re still trying to make me jealous, it won’t work, especially not with her. C’mon, you can do better.” The Suzy girl said. Eunjung was about to walk out, but then Soohyun grabbed her hand, “Well, I don’t like how you guys say that to the person I’m in love with, c’mon Eunjung, let’s go.” “No Soohyun, you go, I don’t want to embarrass you, I don’t belong here, I’m going home.” She said and walked away. He came after her and held her hand. “Please don’t follow me.” She said and slapped his hand.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading! (Special guest is MissA's Suzy) ^^ The story is coming to its end soon. Dx Comment/Subscribe. :D