Dream Academy

Dream Start

 

The two started walking by the halls, quietly, neither of them was talking. Until Eunjung started.

“Hmm, so do you know where we’re heading?” Eunjung asked.

“Umm, If you would have told me your class. I would have known where to go.” Soohyun replied.

“Here” Eunjung hands Soohyun her class papers.

“What?! You have A-12?! That’s located on the other side!! Aigoo.” Soohyun sighed.

They turned around and made their way to A-12 without talking to one another. A-12 was located in the other side of the school. They arrived by the door.

“Well, here’s your class, ma’am.” He smiled. “Good luck.”

 “Thanks.” Eunjung said. “And sorry I made you late.”

Soohyun just smiled and made his way to his class. Eunjung knocks on the door. The door was opened by a familiar face of a guy.

“Oh, it’s the new student, she finally came, ahaha.” He chuckled. “Ok class, let’s welcome our new student, Miss Ham Eunjung. The whole class was staring at her as she entered. “Go sit by Wooyoung, the gentleman who opened the door.” Wooyoung raised his hand, as Eunjung made her way there, girls were already whispering and talking about why she’s sitting next to Wooyoung. As Eunjung past by them she gave them a mean look.

“Annyeong, my name is Jang Wooyoung. Nice to meet you.” He led out a hand.

“I know you, or I’ve seen you.” Eunjung just looked at hand. “Air flares? Remember that?”

“What!? You’re from-!” Wooyoung said loudly. “Shut up, Wooyoung.” A girl cut him off. “Fanny, she’s the girl from-!” She cut him off again “I know, I know exactly who she is.” Tiffany and Eunjung just made evil eyes at each other. The bell rings to go to the next class. “Saved by the bell!” Wooyoung chuckled and ran off. As everyone left the door, Eunjung was still there. As she opened the door, there was Soohyun standing there.

“What are you doing?” Eunjung asked Soohyun. “Well, umm, I think since we have the same classes, why not walk with you? So you wouldn’t get lost.” He replied. “Me get lost?” Eunjung said. “Ahaha, yeah, let’s go, we’re wasting time here.” Soohyun and Eunjung made their way to their next class. The classes went by pretty swift. All of Eunjung’s classes, she has Tiffany, who would always give her a mean look when she looked over by her. It was then finally lunch. Soohyun ran up to Eunjung, “Wanna have lunch with me?” he asked. Eunjung shrugged. “I guess I’ll take that as a yes?” They got food and went to the school garden.

“It looks so nice here.” Eunjung says as she chews her food. “It is, very.” He smiled. “Oh, I remembered just something, I’ll show you after you eat.” After they ate, he took her to a studio dance room. “This is our dance studio. This is where we would practice. You should join our group.” Soohyun offered Eunjung to join the dance team. “Especially since you dance really good.” “I’m sorry, I would, but I’m already in a dance group.” Eunjung replied. “Oh, I’m sorry.” Soohyun said. It got quiet for a moment. “Hmm, I guess I can join, although secretly? She smiled a bit.

Then, the bell rang and they went to class. Whenever Eunjung would see Tiffany, she’d just give her a mean look, but when she looks at Soohyun, there’s always a smile on his face. When school ended, Soohyun went over to Eunjung. “So, you wanna see what we do after school?” “I guess.” She replied. Eunjung and Soohyun made their way to dance studio. When they went in there, the group was making a choreo.

Tiffany confronted Eunjung, “What are you doing here?”

“She’s here with me, she’s going to join us.” Soohyun said.

“Aren’t you already in a dance group?” Tiffany asked.

“Well, yeah, but-“ Tiffany cut in, “But what?” “Just leave her alone, please Tiffany? She’s here to have fun.” Soohyun said. “Hmph, fine.” Tiffany said and walked away. “Sorry about Tiffany’s attitude, she isn’t usually like that, ahaha.” Wooyoung came in. “Ahaha, I understand.” While everyone was practicing, Eunjung was just sitting there watching them. When they finished, they all made their way home.

“Yah, Eunjung-ah, would like me to walk you home?” Soohyun offered.

“I don’t want to go home.” She said.

“Hmm, well then, would you like to go anywhere?” He asked.

“Sure…” She replied.

“I know a lot of places here. Let’s go?” Soohyun smiled. “Let’s.” Eunjung said.

The two went to an amusement park. They rode on rides, ate delicious food, and then they went to ride on the ferris wheel.

“So, what’d you think about your first day here?” He asked. “It’s pretty fun, although people already hate me, aha.” She replied. “Tiffany? Ahaha, she’s like that if she doesn’t really know you, don’t mind her. You’ll get used to it.” Soohyun said. They were reaching really high on the ferris wheel. The seats were close together. They’re faced drawn to each other. A kiss?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for my mistakes. Thanks for reading. ^^ Comment or Subsbribe ? :D