Will you go to the dance with me? :3

Dream Start

 

The Dream Academy dance group was practicing. The choreographer announces, “The Dream Academy winter dance is coming up, we need to get this all together!” Then he shows them some steps to copy. “Remember the event’s coming up this weekend. Don’t stress yourself, and keep fighting!” the choreographer says and then leaves, “I have to arrange when we will be performing with the president, I’ll be back.”

“Wow, I’ve never really done a choreo, this is my first time.” Eunjung said.

“Really, I thought you’re in a dance group?” Wooyoung asked.

“We never really did choreographies though. We dance independently.” She explained.

“Well, since it’s your first time, need help with anything?” Wooyoung offered.

“Ahem, I already volunteered to help her, sir.” Soohyun interrupted.

“Oh, my bad, sir.” Wooyoung teased Soohyun and then left them.

“So, what do you need help with, ma’am?” Soohyun asked.

“Nothing really, I just need help memorizing some steps.” Eunjung replied.

“I’ll help you with that, then, aha.” He smiled.

Everyone started leaving the studio. Soohyun and Eunjung stayed a bit more practicing.

“There you go, you’re getting the hang of it.” Soohyun said. “Eh, I still get confused whether it’s my left leg to move or my right one, ahaha.” Eunjung exclaimed. “Think of it this way,” He said, “Left before right, like the alphabet.” “Ahaha, alright then.” Eunjung practiced the dance more and almost tripped on her right leg, luckily Soohyun caught her. “Umm, thanks.” Eunjung said, “Sorry about that.” “No worries.” Soohyun said turning red a little. A little bit later they started to leave home.

“Would you like me to accompany you home, miss?” He asked. “I’m old enough to go on my own, thanks for asking though.” “I’ll see you tomorrow then.” Soohyun smiled. Eunjung made her way to her house, Soohyun made his way to his.

It was dinner at Eunjung’s house, Eunjung was dazing off in the middle of eating. “Yah, Ham Eunjung, anything wrong? You’ve been daydreaming.” Her mother asked. “No, Umma, it’s nothing.” She said. “Eversince you met Soohyun, we’ve gotten much closer to one another, don’t you think? Oh, God bless Soohyun for bringing us together.” Eunjung’s Umma smiled. “Umma, what nonsense are you talking about?” Eunjung replied. “Yah, Eunjung, I like that boy for you, don’t let him go.” Her mother stated. “Umma!” Eunjung said blushing a bit. Eunjung and her mother have been getting closer to each other since then. Then, her father comes home, “Did I miss dinner again?” “Don’t worry, there’s still food, and we haven’t finished eating yet.” Her mother offered. “Umma, I’m full,” She said to her mother, “I’m gonna shower now.” Eunjung makes her way out the kitchen ignoring her father “But you barely ate, honey…” Her mom said. “Ah, Ham Eunjung…” Her father sighed.

Eunjung was in the middle of the shower. –In her imagination-

“Eunjung-ah! Be my date for the dance!” Soohyun exclaimed with his usual smile. “No oppa, be my date!” Tiffany said. “Fany! Go with me, please!” Wooyoung said. Eunjung just smiled. –End of her imagination.

-The next day-

Everyone was talking about the Dream Academy Winter Formal Dance.

“So, Soohyun, who do you plan on asking to the dance.” Wooyoung asked. Soohyun looked over by Eunjung, who was next to Tiffany, and then shrugged. “I don’t know yet, how about you?” “Well, I plan on asking this girl, but it seems she doesn’t want to go with me.” He looked over by Eunjung and Tiffany. “Yah, yah, yah!” Soohyun said, “You’re planning on going with Eunjung-ah!?” Eunjung, Tiffany, and Wooyoung looked over at him. “I never said it was Eunjung who I wanted to go with.” Wooyoung said. “Umm, eh, well then, sorry about that.” Soohyun turned his head. “I should start making my way to the studio.” He left right away. “What exactly just happened?” Tiffany said. “I don’t know…” Eunjung replied. Then all three of them made their way to the dance studio. They saw Soohyun was a bit blushing, he turned his head the other way. The whole practice, Soohyun didn’t speak. Then, practice ended, he over by Eunjung.

“Miss Ham Eunjung, will you umm, erm, uh-“ Soohyun scratches his head, “Will you go to the Winter Dance with me?” He blushed, so did Eunjung. Everyone overhears, and stares over at them.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There. :P How'd you like this chapter? Comment/Subscribe please. ^^