Nightmare v.s. Dreamers

Dream Start

The setting set off at sundown in a small apartment. A phone suddenly rings. 

"Yoboseyo?" Eunjung answers.

"Anneyeong, unnie." A sweet voice replied.

"Jiyeon!" Eunjung said.

"Unnie, it's tonight, can you believe it? Ah, I can't wait, i feel so exited!" Jiyeon expressed.

"Ahaha, well i'm gonna get ready now. I'll just see you there. Bye." Eunjung said

Eunjung gets ready and then makes her way out of her room. Suddenly as she opens the door, her father was there standing. "Where do you plan on going without our permission, missy?!" He said. Eunjung replied, "I'm just gonna go out with my friends. What gives?" "What do you mean, what gives?! What gives is the fact that you always prioritize your friends before your family!" Her father replied. "Whatever. I'm gonna go now." Eunjung said as she walked out on him. "HAM EUNJUNG!" Her father yelled. She already walked out the door and started running. She then reaches Jiyeon's house. A girl runs out of the house.

"UNNIE!!" Jiyeon screamed exitedly, "Are you ready for this?"

"Ahaha, of course dongsaeng, who isn't?" Eunjung smiled.

"Ahh, unnie, why are your eyes watery?" Jiyeon said, "Was it your..."

Eunjung cut her sentence off, "No, it's nothing really ahaha, let's go?"

Jiyeon and Eunjung made their way to a secret building. There, they met up with the other gang members. "About time you girls finally came, I thought u girls were planning to miss the big event?" A voice said. "Shut up, Taec, we couldn't miss on our success." Eunjung smirked. "Ahaha, whatever u say, hun." he winked at her. "Shut up, Taecyeon, let's go already." she said. "Hahaha, chill down." Taecyeon laughed. "Since we're all here, why don't we make our way?" They all made their way to a basketball gym. As they opened the door, all lights flashed on them and the other side. The other side of the gym was a group of rich kids. They were known to be the "Dreamers." The other group was known to be "The Nightmare" And this event was known to be a dance battle between the two great groups. 

"Get readyyyyyyyyyy, for the long-awaited dance battle between the Nightmare and the Dreamers!" The MC shouted to the mic. The crowd went wild screaming!

"On the Left side of the gym, why don't we welcome the Dreamers!!" The Mc said as the crowd on the benchers goes wild. "As on the right side, the Nightmare!" Not as many people loudly screamed and there was a couple boos from the rich crowd. Eunjung cracked her knuckles. "Don't worry, Eunjung, when we win, all those boos would go away ." Taecyeon smiled and gave her a hug.

The Dreamers went in the middle, light shined on them. The show starts here.

A pretty boy with a hat starts as soon as the music played. He entered with a back-flip and made the whole crowd pumped up. The others started with a very amazing choreo to the dance. That's why the whole crowd loved them, except for the people supporting Nightmare, although some of them couldn't help it and danced along. The Dreamers dance and made a beautiful choreo around the boy with a hat who was doing air-flares all in the middle of the other dancers. And then a girl, who was wearing violet, went upfront and did a cute dance that acctracted the boys in the crowd. Then they all reformed into a group again. They finished their dance with their knee that made a circular slide to the floor and then bowed. The whole crowd went wild!

"That's it from our Dreamers!" The M.c. shouted, he went wild along with the crowd. "Next up, is the fierce Nightmare!" The crowd was pretty pumped, so they all shouted. And then light went on the Nightmare.

They all dark-clothing and entered with angered expressions. They danced differently from the other group. They danced one at a time, no choreo. First up was the team leader, Taecyeon. He did some foot steps and then made a one-handed handstand with his right hand and started to spin it with his left hand. He almost made a mistake, but he made it look like he didn't. Then they all took turns making break dancing moves. Then a duo went, Jiyeon and Eunjung, they made dual dance. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6rgaDDiUC28) Then they all ended with a strikening pose. The crowd goes wild.

The MC began "It's so hard to choose the winner of this. Although we can only have one and that is....!"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ahaha what do you think? This is my first fanfic. Sorry if i made any mistakes. ^^ Thank you for reading, comment and subscribe. :D