Chapter 9

Sacrificing for Love

Chapter 9

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

You two got in the living room, holding hands and smiling at each other.

But a yell broke your perfect moment. “AHHH! Noona and Hyung! Stop making those-those googly eyes at each other! It’s disgusting!” Zelo said, flailing his arms and covering his eyes.

The rest of the boys, except Jongup, who apparently was sleeping, snickered. “Took you long enough, Hyung~” Daehyun said, winking.

“Yeah, it’s fine with us, you know. Just don’t start making out in front of Jongup and Zelo. Those two are still too innocent.” Yongguk said, smirking. Jongup suddenly woke up. “MAKING OUT?”

“Uppie, no. There isn’t anyone making out in the house.” Youngjae said, patting the younger’s head and Jongup immediately went back to sleep. You shook your head at their adorable behavior.

“Aish, you boys shouldn’t let poor Jonguppie sleep here!” You said, making way to a passed out Jongup on the carpeted floor.

The boys only shrugged. “He’s used to that by now, Noona..” Daehyun reasoned, but you only shook your head and sat beside Jongup and put his head on your lap. “Yah. His position was definitely uncomfortable.”

Himchan pouted seeing how you put all your attention to Jongup who was unconscious, rather than to someone like him, who was fully awake. He sprinted fast and landed next to you.

“What is it, Oppa?” You asked, giving him a curious glance. He only shook his head as he saw you caressing through Jongup’s hair. He pouted, why couldn’t he get treatment like this?

He plopped his head down to your lap and stared at you, expecting for you to do it to him too.

You stared back at him, confused. What the heck was he doing?

Then suddenly, this light bulb went off in your head and you started to giggle.

He stared at you, now confused. Why were you laughing?

“Oh my.. gosh.. Oppa! You can’t be ridiculous!” You said between fits of giggles.

He only pouted. The boys watched the two of you interact, they were certainly interested. “Sorry.. It’s just that.. Were you, perhaps, jealous of the treatment I was giving to Jonguppie here, who, by the way, is unconscious?” You raised your brow and still continued caressing Jongup’s hair.

Himchan blushed. “So what if I was? It’s only normal! You’re my girlfriend, not his!” He pouted, flailing his arms furiously, red in the face. You giggled, shook your head and took hold of his cheeks, pinching them. “Aish, oppa! You’re so adorable! I just did this because Jongup looked so uncomfortable, thanks to them-“ the boys only smiled sheepishly, “besides, I thought you wouldn’t mind..” You tilted your head to the side.

“Hey! I wanted to be treated like that, too!” You shook your head and smiled softly. “Fine. Get down here and rest.” He eagerly laid his head back and you started caressing his hair softly.

The boys then thought  that it got rather, uninteresting, that they decided to play their video games again.

After a few minutes in that position, you told Himchan that you already felt sleepy. He then got up and you two woke up poor and exhausted Jongup, who felt so exhausted because of working out too much. Himchan told you to wait for him and he went off to tell the others that you two were gonna head off to bed.

But when he got back though, he saw you on the couch, asleep.

He chuckled, looking at your adorable sleeping face.

He decided against waking you up and he instead carried you upstairs to his room. He laid you on the bed softly, careful not to make you wake.

He then got in and wrapped his arms tightly around you, never planning to let go ‘til the morning..  


[A/N:] Finally updated, huh? .___. Sorry~ I've been really busy. I've had too many activities gong on at school.. But never worry, I'll update again soon, since it's.. SEMESTRAL BREAK. FAHK YEAH. xD I'm so psyched about writing again, although I'm feeling a little rusty.. -_- Anyway, our field trip's coming up and after that, we'll have our semestral break~ I'll be able to update often, then, count on that~ Although it's only for a week.. -_- . But at least I'll get o update.. right? :D

 

Anyway, this story is almost coming to it's end. Maybe the next chapter is the final one.. But you never know. :> Let's just see~ Hopefully, this will finish successfully, hope for the best of this story, guys! :3 Thanks for all the support again, guys! I love y'all~ <3 

 

Comment, subscribe and hope you enjoy the chapter~! :D Adieu~

 

~ Louise <3