Chapter 5

Sacrificing for Love

Chapter 5

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~


After a week of getting to know B.A.P, they were not what you really thought they were. They were really fun to be with and entertaining. At first, you thought they were stuck-up, arrogant jerks, but they certainly proved you wrong..

"Yo, ____-noona!" You looked up from your music sheets to see Daehyun and Youngjae, who were smiling quite brightly at you.

You smiled and gave them a wave. "Oh hey, you two!" They sat on your table across you, looking around. "Where's Himchan-hyung? Why isn't he with you now? Wasn't he like super glued to you or something?" At this, you giggled. "I know, right? He's been really bugging me these days. Actually, I haven't seen him this morning yet.. Don't you guys live together?" You gaped at the two in disbelief. They just shrugged.

"So, that's why Yongguk-hyung and Himchan-hyung didn't woke us up for school earlier!" Daehyun exclaimed rather loudly, which resulted getting a bad look from the librarian. Daehyun smiled sheepishly as he sat down, the tips of his ears red from embarrassment. Youngjae chuckled at his best friend's humiliation and stupidity, to which Daehyun gave him a glare to 'shut up.'

Youngjae just gave him a smug look. You tried to hide you laughter, these two are just so adorable! You decided to appease yourself by going over to them and giving them each a pinch on the cheeks, to which they protested and made more noise, earning you guys another glare from the librarian.

"Noona! Shtoop~!" Daehyun muttered, trying to get your hads off of his cheeks. "My cheeks awe pwecious! Oompfh~!" Youngjae ended up on the floor giving Daehyun and you a playful glare. "Oops~"

"Um.. I have an errand to run, I better go. Good luck, Daehyun.. Bye!" You said, collecting your things and sped walked to the door of the libraby.

Youngjae and Daehyun looked at each other and sighed. "Where do you think those two are?" Daehyun asked Youngjae, a little concerned.

"I don't know, Daehyun.. I don't know."

 

 

Somewhere..

Two figures, apparently tired, breathing heavily and each of them seriously injured. "Augh, Himchan-ah.. That was.." Yongguk muttered, looking over at Himchan, who was equally weak.

"Yeah.. They're back." With this, Himchan forced himself to stand up. "W-we need to alert.. the others. ____-ah.. she.. she won't.. be safe.." He said, panting heavily and ignoring the pain caused by his injuries.

"Himchan-ah.. Don't force yourself.. Just call the others.. They-they can handle this.." Yongguk said, wincing as he accidentally moved his broken arm. Himchan stubbornly continued trying to walk properly, only to fail miserably and ending up sprawled on the ground, groaning.

"Do-do you have your phone on you? I.. forgot mine.." Himchan murmured to Yongguk, groaning in pain. Yongguk nodded, reaching for his phone in his pocket with his uninjured arm. "Here." He tossed the phone to an already sitted Himchan, who caught it.

"Isn't it school time..? Won't they get in trouble if-" 

"This is an emergency, they'll understand." Himchan just nodded, dialing Youngjae's phone.

 

 

Beep! Beep! Beep! Beep!

"Huh?" Youngjae took out his phone from his pocket, looking over at the caller ID. "Yongguk-hyung?" He answered the phone. "Oh, hyung! Where were you and Himchan-hyung? We were worried!" He then heard a groan. "Youngjae-ah.. we need help." Youngjae's eyes widened.

"H-himchan-hyung?! What's wrong? Where are you two?!" Himchan tried to chuckle, but ended up coughing. "Hyung!"

"Can you come and get us? You can bring Daehyun with you, and have Jongup and Zelo stay with ____-ah at all times, please." Himchan said over the phone, panting.

"Hyung, wha-what's up, really?! Why do we have to keep the maknaes close to ___-noona?!" Youngjae asked, confused.

"I'll tell you the details later, but.. Youngjae-ah, they're back." Youngjae's eyes widened. "Hyung, where are you?" Himchan told him the location and he nodded. "Arrasso, I'll come and get you in 20. Stay still there, hyung!" He then ended the call and sighed.

"Dae! We need to go somewhere!" Daehyun looked up from his sleep, their teacher was absent and there wasn't a substitute. "Huh, where?" Daehyun said as he stretched and yawned. "We're going to get Yongguk-hyung and Himchan-hyung!" He said, grabbing Daehyun's arm and going out of the room.

"Jongup-ah!" Youngjae said as he opened the door to Jongup's class, who luckily had free period. "Oh, hyung! What's up?" Youngjae grabbed his arm and pulled him out of the room. "Me and Daehyun are going out to get Yongguk-hyung and Himchan-hyung, you and Zelo make sure to stick to ____-noona at all times, okay?" Jongup gave him a confused look and blinked. "Huh? Why?"

"I'll tell you guys later, we're in a hurry! Make sure Noona is safe, okay?!" Youngjae exclaimed, dragging over a half-asleep Daehyun by the arm. Jongup nodded back and texted Zelo about their little 'mission.'

 

 

"Hyung!" Daehyun who was half-asleep, is now fully-awake, shocked of his hyungs conditions.

"We're beaten up pretty badly, huh..?" Yongguk tried to lighten up the mood a little, only to wince in pain as Daehyun tried to place his broken arm around him. "Oh man, sorry hyung! I didn't know it was broken!" Yongguk just smiled weakly and nodded.

"Thanks for coming, you two.." Himchan said as Youngjae helped him up, an arm around his shoulder. "Yo, it's fine! Besides, we didn't have a teacher anyway." Youngjae grinned. "By the way, I already told those two to look after ___-noona.. What happened to you two? You were missing last night, too! What's up?" Himchan looked at him. "Can we talk about this.. at home?" Youngjae nodded, looking grimly at their blood-stained clothes.

"Let's get you two cleaned and patched up."

 

 

"Noona!" You looked up to see Zelo with Jongup, who was waving at you, grinning. You smiled and headed to the two of them.

"Sit with us ne, Noona?" You just hummed an okay. "Oh, hey guys. Where are your hyungs?" Zelo and Jongup looked at each other nervously.

"Uh.. They're at home." You looked up, surprised. "I know that Himchan and Yongguk-ah was absent, but did the other two skip classes intentionally?" You asked, a brow raised. They shook their head furiously. "No. no, Noona! Something just came up and they needed to come home immediately!" Jongup explained hastily. You looked at the two suspiciously, then shrugged, smiling softly. "Okay! I just hope they're fine.." The two boys nodded, smiling.

"We were told to take care of Noona for the day!" Zelo exclaimed, giving you a cute smile, as Jongup saluted you. "Moon Jongup at your service, ma'am!" You giggled and patted the two on the heads and ruffled their hair. "Hey! I'm older than you guys, why look after me?" They looked at each other, gulping.

"Um.. Himchan-hyung was the one who told us to look after you! Yeah!" Jongup said, giving Zelo a hi-five behind their backs. "Oh, I see.. That derp. Anyway, there's no need to look after me! Really, I'm a grown girl, I can take care of myself!" They give each other nervous looks. "Bu-but, Noona! We're going to get scolded by Himchan-hyung if we don't-"

"Ne, Noona. This is for your own safety." This made you frown and cross your arms over your chest. "What do you mean, Jongup-ah?" Zelo gaped.

"Hyung! It's not in our place to say this to Noona! It's supposed to be Himchan-hyung!" Zelo hissed at Jongup who nodded. "I know, but we can't keep her in the dark for so long. Time will come that she has to know the truth!" Jongup whispered back to Zelo.

"Noona, we're not the ones who're supposed to tell you this, if anything, it should be Himchan-hyung. I'm sure he'll tell you when the time's right, do you understand, Noona?" Zelo asked, begging for you to understand. You had no choice but to sigh and nod. He beamed and led you to your seat, giving you a sandwich. 'What exactly is happening?'


[A/N:] Annyeong~ Back with another update! It's getting a little heated up, isn't it? xD I actually dunno what I just wrote, I just wrote it. I often wrie like that, I just go with the flow.. .___. Tell me if you like it, nae? Comment! :D Thank you and I hope you liek the chapter, saranghaeeeee~ <3

~ Louise <3