Chapter 11

Sacrificing for Love

Chapter 11

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

A chill went down Himchan’s spine and he shivered. It felt like someone was walking on his grave..

He frowned. He hated this feeling.

Youngjae looked at his watch and faced him, “Hey hyung, it’s about time Noona got here, right? I mean, back when you stalked her, she always passed by here, at this very moment..” Himchan blushed and scolded the younger.

“I was not stalking! I was just merely trying to get to know her better.. from afar.” The rest of the boys laughed. “Back to ____-ah.. I’m wondering about that as well, Youngjae-ah.. “

They all got up from the ground and brushed their clothes off, “Okay, let’s go find her, shall we?” Yongguk said, grinning.

 

 

They looked everywhere. The gym, the classrooms, and even the Music room. Nothing.  Himchan was growing very anxious.

“Where could Noona be..?” Jongup asked the other boys worriedly, looking around. “It’s getting pretty late and dark..”

Yongguk frowned. “Himchan-ah, any other ideas?”  Himchan nodded. “Her locker. Let’s go, maybe she left a note of some sort.”

 

 

“Here we are, hyung. But how will we open it? It’s her-“ Himchan then put in the combination and opened her locker.

The boys stared at him. “What? I asked her to give me her locker combination, in case of emergencies like these!” Himchan pouted and looked in the locker.

He kept on pulling things out, with Youngjae pinching in. “Whoa! I love that book!” He grabbed it and an envelope fell. Zelo grabbed it. “Uh, hyung.. You dropped this.” Youngjae glanced at him and grabbed the envelope. “Oh, thanks.. Wait, this is not mine. It has Himchan-hyung’s name on it!”

That caught Himchan’s attention and he grabbed it from the latter. He opened it and his eyes widened.

 

 

“Hyung.. What’s wrong? Did it tell you where ____-noona is?” Daehyun asked, peering at him from behind the letter. Himchan’s expression changed into a stoic and serious one and looked back at the members.

 

 

“Jiyoo’s got her.”