Chapter 6

Sacrificing for Love

Chapter 6

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

After class, the two boys immediately rushed you out of the building.

“Yah! Where exactly are we going to?!” You said as you were being dragged off to somewhere. Obviously, you didn’t know.

“Noona! You said you wanted to know where the hyungs went, right?” Jongup asked as he and Zelo slowed down to a stop. You nodded unsurely, looking at the two curiously.

“Then, let’s go to our home!” Zelo said cheerfully. Your eyes widened. “WHAT?” It was your first time being in a guy’s home, but this was not only a guy’s home, it had 6 guys living in it! You shook your head. “No. I can’t! As you all know, I’m a girl and it’d be awkward if-“ You were cut off as Zelo pulled on your arm and Jongup  smiled at you reassuringly.

“It’s fine, noona! You’re our friend, after all!” Jongup said, smiling. Zelo nodded eagerly. “Yup, yup! Noona’s like our older sister, too!” You smiled and nodded.

“Okay. If you say so-“ You were once again cut off as the two ran off, dragging you on the way. “YAH!”

 

 

“Hyung, what happened? Care to explain?” Youngjae said as he was finishing off with patching up the broken arm of Yongguk, who winced a little.

“Well.. Yesterday, Himchannie and I sensed something different, you guys were already sleeping, so..” Youngjae deeply frowned at this. “Hyung! You should’ve told us beforehand! We were worried! You could’ve left a note!” Youngjae pouted.

Yongguk smiled sheepishly. “Yeah.. Sorry about that.”

Himchan was sitting, staring off, obviously in a daze. “Hyung, we told Zelo and Jongup to take care of ____-noona, don’t worry!” Himchan looked up to see Daehyun staring at him with worried eyes. Himchan just nodded in reply and sighed.

“So? Aren’t you guys gonna tell us something?!” Youngjae asked, quite impatiently as Yongguk chuckled. “Chill, you tiger. Himchan, could you?” Himchan nodded and coughed.

“So..”

 

 

Flashback

Himchan and Yongguk were in the living room, watching TV quietly. They weren’t really up for sleeping yet.

Himchan just stared at the TV, not really watching. Just then, he felt something. Something like someone staring at them. He instantly stood and his eyes drifted to the window immediately, only to see nothing. He frowned. This gave him a bad feeling.

“Yongguk-ah.” Yongguk looked up at him from the TV. “Hmm?”

“Did you feel that? Like, someone’s staring?” Yongguk’s eyes turned serious. “What do you mean, Himchan-ah?” Himchan looked at the window again. He rubbed his temples and said, “I dunno.. But I certainly felt something!”

Yongguk stood and headed for the door, but not forgetting to turn the TV off and getting the extra keys. “Let’s go, we’re going out.” Himchan followed him out and locked the door.

 

 

“Well, where do you think we should go?” Yongguk asked Himchan who looked around, alert.

“Let’s turn a left here.” They turned and headed straight. Yongguk just followed Himchan until they found themselves in the alley where he saved you from the two ‘drunk men’.

“Here? What’s up with here?” Yongguk looked at Himchan, confused.

“I’m sure I felt something he-“ He looked at Yongguk and shouted to him, “Behind you!” Yongguk turned around only to be tackled hard to the ground. Yongguk groaned as he was getting punches. He couldn’t fight back.

“Ah, what a pleasant surprise. Himchan and his loyal friend, Yongguk.” A man in a black hoodie stepped in. Himchan growled as the man revealed himself. “Jiyoo, you bastard!” The said man just smirked.

“Let Yongguk go!” Jiyoo smirked and shrugged. “I dunno, I mean, it looks like Sihyun is having fun though..” Himchan ran to him and gripped his collar, “I said let him go.” Jiyoo chuckled and said, “Okay, okay. Sihyun! Stop that and come here now.” Sihyun stood, but before leaving Yongguk, he gave him a hard kick in the gut.

Yongguk groaned and spluttered out blood. Himchan ran to him and supported his best friend. “Yah! What the heck! What do you guys want now?!” Jiyoo smrirked. “Oh that’s easy, we want you to join us.” He said, pointing at a scowling and extremely angry Himchan.

“Ha? What makes you think I’ll join your little pack?! After what you did to my sister, you bastard!” He scoffed and ran to Jiyoo, giving the guy a hard punch in the face.

Jiyoo coughed. “No, don’t!” He ordered Sihyun who was about to beat up Himchan. Himchan glared at the two darkly. “Come on, if you join us, you’ll become even more stronger than you are now.” Jiyoo said, trying to convince him into joining, to which Himchan scowled at.

“I like how I am now, sorry. Now, don’t ever show your faces again!” Himchan said, putting Yongguk’s arm around his shoulders, tring to support him and walked off. Jiyoo smirked evilly. “Oh really? Not even if I harm someone?” This made Himchan stop.

What do you mean harm someone?” Himchan said icily, not looking back. Yongguk looked at him worriedly. “Yah. Don’t mind him.”

“Oh, just a girl named Lee ____.” Himchan turned back, his eyes dark and Yongguk glared at the two hard. “You wouldn’t dare.” Jiyoo smirked. “Oh, I wouldn’t dare? But I already did, remember?” Himchan’s jaw slackened.

“So, you sent those two bastards to try and her dead?!” Jiyoo smirked evilly. “Oh no, I didn’t want her to be ‘ off dead’! I just wanted to, ah, dirty her a bit.” Himchan shivered at the thought of the two ‘men’ taking you like that.

He glared at the two with so much hatred. “You bastard!” Yongguk said, running to Jiyoo, only to be tackled again by Sihyun. This time, Yongguk fought him off well and his eyes turned noticeably red. His vampire characteristics were showing.

Himchan charged at Jiyoo, throwing punches and kicks at him. His eyes were turning red and his fangs were appearing.

Jiyoo just smirked and dodged every attack swiftly. Himchan found an opening and kicked at it, but then he was surprised to see Jiyoo nowhere. He turned around, only to receive a punch in the gut. Jiyoo threw a roundhouse kick at him.

Himchan ended up sprawled on the ground, groaning. Jiyoo looked at the two, still smirking. “Ha, you see, Kim Himchan? You’re not even strong enough to protect your sister then, what makes you think you can protect this Lee ____ now? Huh?” Himchan’s eyes darkened and he just out, the last thing he saw is Yongguk being thrown to the wall.

End of flashback

 

“That’s it..” Youngjae and Daehyun stayed quiet, absorbing the story.

The three people behind the door just stood there, shocked. Especially the one who was dragged.

 

 

Being surprised was an understatement. Shocked and disappointed was more like it.

You didn’t like knowing that your friends were keeping something from you. Especially if it was about them being something other than being human. They weren’t human at all. They were vampires. Now you knew the truth.

You took in a deep breath.

The two boys looked at you worriedly. They looked like they were apologizing to you through their sincere gazes. “Noona.. Are you okay?” You sighed and closed your eyes. Nodding, you smiled at the two weakly. “Yeah, I’m fine. So, do you drink blood often?” You lightheartedly joked, as the two chuckled.

“So, noona understands?” Zelo asked you hopefully. You just smiled and nodded, ruffling his hair. “Yup, of course I do. I know there’s a reason, and it’s to keep me safe, right?” They nodded, smiling happily. They were happy you understood.

“But, I didn’t want t find it out this way!” You said, pouting as the two laughed.

“Hyung’ll explain it to you further, noona! Come on!” They said, as they held you arm and opened the door.


[A/N:] So.. I updated out of the blue. I just feel so depressed right now.. our class didn't get picked for the top 3 in an elimination round. It's just so unfair! And the fact that I was one of the people who led the performance, didn't help one bit.. I actually cried out of disappointment, and it was hella embarrassing. So, I kinda wanted to relax by writing~ :3 It worked! Yay! HAHAHAHAHA xD

Anyway~

Omg, she (you) found out their secret! Now what happens next, I wonder~ Hm..

You'll just have to wait for the next chapter, alright? :D Stay tuned! :)

Hope you like and enjoyed this chapter! Leave a comment if you do~ <3 Annyeong! (^~^)/


~Louise <3