Chapter 2

Sacrificing for Love

 Chapter 2

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The next day, Himchan woke up feeling happy; like nothing could ruin his day.

He went downstairs after changing into his uniform and taking a shower. Humming to himself, he received amused stares from his friends. “What? Is it wrong to be happy for once?” He pouted and sat in the dining table, beside Yongguk, who was chuckling.

“Lemme guess, it’s because of her, right?” Himchan just glared at him. “No. I told you, I don’t like her!” Yongguk laughed. “Yeah right. Keep telling yourself that, Himchannie~” Himchan sighed.

 

 

You walked to school, humming to the song you were listening to on your iPod. Smiling to yourself, you recalled the events yesterday night. You looked into the paper bag you were holding, seeing Himchan’s jacket he let you borrow. You then looked at your watch only to see that you’re about to be late. There’s only twenty minutes left! With that, you dashed off to school, grinning to yourself.

At school, Himchan was on his desk, looking around. ‘Where could she be?’ Himchan thought worriedly. Just then, the door opened and in you came, panting. He smiled to himself as you made your way to your desk beside him. You put your bag down and arranged your books that you got from your locker and you glanced at your watch. Ten minutes left ‘til the teacher comes.

You looked up and saw Himchan staring at you, then it hit you. “Oh my gosh! Himchan-ssi! I forgot!” You then went to grab the paper bag and you gave it to him. He blinked, then he chuckled, leaving you confused, still holding onto the bag. “It’s fine, really. I thought there was something more important you forgot..” You blushed, embarrassed.

“By the way, annyeong!” He smiled at you, giving you a little wave.

You smiled and waved back, “Annyeong! Sorry, I forgot to even greet you..” He just chuckled. ‘Cute.’ He grinned. After that, the teacher went in to start homeroom.

 

 

“You know at first glance, I thought you were stoic. I didn’t know you had a good sense of humor and that you were capable of smiling..” He pouted at this, you two were on your way to the cafeteria for lunch. He had insisted you go with him and sit with him and his friends. You were actually planning on being in the Music Room for the whole lunch period, but he insisted. Then, here you were, on your way to the cafeteria.

When you two went in, chatting, everyone in the room turned silent and they started to whisper. “Isn’t that Himchan-oppa? Why is he with such a girl?” One of the girls whined. “Eh, maybe he only did that out of pity!” Then, they snickered as you looked down. Himchan, who saw and heard everything, whispered to you. “Yah, they’re just jealous.. I mean, who wouldn’t be jealous of spending time with me, Kim Himchan?” He smirked, posing. You gaped and smacked him on the arm as he yelped.

“Yah! What was that for?!” You just smirked at him and walked off, looking for a seat. As you were about to sit, he yanked you arm. “Hey! Yah!” He pulled you towards his table where his friends were giving you two amused stares.

Then, he stopped and you two were now infront of his friends. “Hey guys! This is _____-ssi! She’s the one I saved yesterday!” Over breakfast, Himchan had told them how he beat up the ‘two guys’ that night.

“Oh, hey there! Name’s Yongguk!” Yongguk said, grinning at you and giving you a little wave.

“Hi Noona! Zelo imnida!” Zelo said, bouncing up and down in excitement to finally meet you. You giggled and took hold of his cheeks, pinching it. “Aww~ You’re so cute!” Zelo beamed as he giggled. But then, he felt a strange aura coming from behind him. It made him shiver.

Himchan pulled you from Zelo as he pouted. “Yah! You can’t do that!” You gave him a confused stare. “What did I do?” He shook his head.

“He’s definitely jealous earlier..” Daehyun whispered to Jongup and Youngjae, who nodded, grinning. Yongguk, who overheard everything, chuckled.

“Yah! What are you guys laughing about?” Himchan looked at them suspiciously. “Nothing..” They grinned as Himchan shook his head.

“Anyway, sit here!” He pointed to the chair next to Yongguk and apparently, his chair. You shrugged, “Okay.” You sat. “Want anything?” He asked you as he stood up from his seat. “I guess a sandwich would be fine.” You said as you opened your bag to take out your wallet, but he stopped you. “Nah. I got it.” He grinned and went off. You blinked. “Is he always like that?” You turned to ask them. They shrugged. “No. You’re the only one he did that for. Heck, he hasn’t even treated me to ice cream!” Daehyun said, pouting. You sweat dropped. “R-really?” Zelo nodded. “Yup.”

You opened your bag and took out your music sheets as Himchan sat net to you. “Here.” He handed you your sandwich as you took it and thanked him with a smile. He blushed a little, looked away and ate. You turned back to your music sheets. “Noona, that looks awesome! What kind of songs are those?” Youngjae asked, looking at the sheets. You smiled at him. “Ah, these are my originally composed songs..” Their eyes widened. “Oh, really? So, noona sings?” Jongup asked.

You nodded shyly. “Yeah, she does. I’ve heard it..” Himchan said as he munched on his burger. You looked at him surprised. “How would you know I sing, Himchan-ssi –“ “Himchan.” “Huh?” You looked at him, confused. “Call me Himchan, I’ll call you ____-ah in return.” He said, grinning.

“Okay.. So, how did you know I sing? You’re a stalker, aren’t you?” You asked him, suspiciously. “What?! No! I overheard your singing in the Music Room yesterday! You’re a pretty good singer.” You blushed at his compliment. “Gomawo..”

Just then, Zelo said he wanted to hear you sing. “No! I’m the only one who’s allowed to hear her sing!” Himchan said, pouting, obviously annoyed. Then, he and Zelo were now arguing. Wonderful.

“I want to hear!”

“No, you can’t! I’m the only one who could!”

You sighed. “Yah! Himchan-ah! That’s not fair, you know!” Himchan looked at you with pleading eyes. “Seriously, who’s younger?” The rest of the boys laughed. Himchan pouted. “Fine. I give you my permission!” You rolled your eyes at this. “I would’ve sang for him even without your permission!” Zelo stuck out his tongue at his hyung. “Ha! See, Noona loves me!” Himchan glared at him.

 

 

After school, you wanted to go home immediately. After what happened yesterday, you doubted that you would ever go home late. As you were approaching the gate though, six guys were blocking it. “There you are, Noona!” Jongup said, cheering. You laughed. “Yeah, I’m here. I’m heading home now. I don’t want what happened to me yesterday to happen again.” You shudder. Himchan grinned. “We’’l take you home, if you want?”

You blushed. This was too much, he already saved you yesterday, he treated you to lunch, then, he insists that he and his friends take you home? You shook your head. “Nah. I’m fine. I can go home by myself.” Youngjae shook his head. “No way! It’s dangerous!” You looked at him in disbelief. “That’s why I’m going home early! I’m sure that was a one time thing..” They shook their heads. “After what Himchan-hyung did to them? I’m kinda doubting they wouldn’t come for you.” Your eyes widened in realization.

“So? Can we?” Daehyun asked. You shook your head hesitantly. “Okay!” Himchan took hold of your hand and led the group to your house. You blushed and looked down at your hands, fingers intertwined. Your heart beats faster. ‘Calm down, ____-ah! You should calm down. Besides, he’s one of the most popular guys in school and you’re just.. you.” You sighed, unconsciously.

The boys turned to look at you, wondering why you suddenly sighed. You looked up, “Oh! There’s nothing wrong! Hahaha!” they shrugged but Himchan just stared at you, not believing in what you just said. You looked back at him, smiling. “I’m fine, Himchan-ah!” He nodded, even though it didn’t look like he was convinced.

As you neared your house, B.A.P started fooling around. They started making jokes and laughs filled the air. You laughed as Daehyun drenched Youngjae with his water bottle. An angry Youngjae chased him.

“Thanks for taking me home, guys..” You grinned at them as they nodded, grinning back.

“Nah. It’s fine!” Yongguk said, ruffling your hair. You grinned and waved at them before going up. “Bye guys!” You turned around. “Wait!” You stopped as Himchan ran to you. “What’s your number?” He asked, blushing a little. You smiled and took out your phone, giving it to him. “Here, put your number in. Give me your phone.” He gave you his as he got yours and started putting it in. “Well, text you later, ___-ah!” He said, grinning and waving at you. You nodded and smiled, you got in your apartment and got ready for dinner.

 

 

You were in the middle of answering a math equation, when you got a text message.

 

To: ____-ah! :D

From: Himchan :)

Annyeong! What’re you doing?

 

To: Himchan :)

From: ____-ah! :D

Annyeong, Himchan-ah! I’m doing homework, you? :D

 

To: ____-ah! :D

From:  Himchan :)

Ah, am I disturbing you or something? Sorry.. .__.

 

To: Himchan :)

From: ____-ah! :D

Nah, I’m fine. I’m not really into it right now. I just have no choice but to do my homework.. :P

 

To: ____-ah! :D

From: Himchan :)

Kekeke~~ You have to still do it, okay? I’ll help you with it tomorrow, if you’d like. What’d you say? :D

 

To: Himchan :)

From: ____-ah! :D

Okay! ^_^ Night~ ^.^/

 

To: ____-ah! :D

From: Himchan :)

Night, sweet dreams, dream of me! Kekeke~ ^.^

 

You shook your head as you gave up on your Mathematics homework, it was just too much, so you fell asleep, anticipating tomorrow.


[A/N:] Okay~ So this chapter was made during my Math class. I know i at Math and I should listen, but I can't help it. xD Not my fault Math is boring, lol. Anyway, thankies for all the love and support! Thank you! <3

 

~ Louise <3