Chapter 1

Sacrificing for Love

[A/N:] Okaaay~ So, I made a few changes with this story. 

This is not a oneshot anymore.. (Since it's so long to type! >.<) I think I'll post chapters one by one as soon as I've typed it. xD 

Okay~ So let's get on with the first chapter! ^_^


Chapter 1

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

“Himchan-ssi.” The said guy looked up and stood from his seat.

Kim Himchan, the stoic and mysterious popular guy in school. You’ve always wondered why he was so popular with the girls in your school. He was nothing special.

You started doodling on your notes, when you dropped your pencil. Sighing, you went to pick it up. Just as you were about to reach for it, it was already picked up. You blinked, looking up to see Himchan holding the pencil and giving it to you.

You took it from him and bowed a little in thanks. He shrugged and turned his attention to the teacher again. You glared at your notes, ‘God, he’s so obnoxious!

Then, the bell rang. Almost immediately, you packed your things. Then, you saw five guys coming in the room. Ah, the so-called kingkas of the school, B.A.P.

“Yo Himchan-ah!” Their leader, Yongguk grinned, putting an arm around Himchan’s shoulder, who only shrugged in acknowledgement.

You wanted to leave for lunch but they were there by the door. You sighed, you wanted to stay in the Music Room as long as possible. Oh well.

You walked up to the group and politely asked them, “Uh, please excuse me, I need to pass.” They all looked at you, who stared back at them, waiting for them to move.

“Oh, uh, sorry, Noona!” The tallest one in the group, Zelo, was the first to react and make way. The rest of them followed. “Thank you.” You bowed and smiled in thanks, finally getting out of the room.

They just stood there, staring at you as you walked out of the room. “Who-who was that, Himchan-ah?” Yongguk asked. “My classmate.” They stared at him, then rolled their eyes. “We know that she’s your classmate! I mean, her name!” Yongguk exclaimed as he rolled his eyes.

“Lee _____.”

 

 

You finally reached your destination.

The Music Room.

The Music Room just made you feel so welcome. So free. You smiled softly as you ran you fingers on the piano keys. You sat and played a soft tune. You started singing.

‘Hearts beat fast~

Colors and promises

How to be brave;

How can I love when I’m afraid to fall,’

You sang so peacefully and passionately, that you didn’t know that someone had overheard of your singing..

“Hyung! You don’t wanna eat?” Jongup asked Himchan, munching on his tuna sandwich. Himchan just shook his head and stood. “I’m going out of here for a little walk.”

Yongguk just sighed as Himchan left for the door. “Aish, really. He’s just going to walk and think about the bad things and worry about it..” He mumbled to himself, but Youngjae heard it and tried to comfort his hyung.

“Hyung, I’m sure Himchan-hyung’ll be fine.” Yongguk just nodded, staring at his food.

 

 

“Aish..” He mumbled incoherently, walking with his head down and hands in his pockets. ‘I wonder how I’ll live if my sister’s still alive..’ Himchan thought as his tears welled up. But then, he heard a soft tune, along with a soft voice, singing.

He followed it and arrived in front of the Music Room. He peeked in and saw her. His eyes widened.

She’s.. beautiful.’ The way her dainty fingers played the notes on the piano, the way her lips moved as she sang, the way her hair flowed in waves down her back; she looked beautiful.

Snap out of it, Kim Himchan! You shouldn’t.. This is bad.’ He then turned around and headed back to his friends immediately.

 

 

“As usual, I need to get going..” You murmured to yourself, as you hummed along a tune, walking to your locker. You’ve stayed behind in school, later than usual. You got carried away, hanging out by yourself in the Music Room.

You then put your stuff in and closed your locker as you head out the school and out of the gates. It’s getting darker. You sighed and just walked on.

While walking though, you had this uncomfortable feeling, like someone’s watching you. You looked behind you, seeing nobody, you just shrugged it off and walked along.

“Hehe, hello baby~” You looked up from your walk and turned around to see two middle-aged men, giving you lustful stares and ogling your legs. You cursed yourself for even going home this late.

You just turned around and started walking home again, ignoring them.

“Aye, where’re you going, babe? Don’t you wanna come with us?” You started walking faster for they were following behind you closely. Your heart thumped in nervousness.

Then, one of the men held your wrist. “Come on, babe. We just wanna have fun..” You then started thrashing around, trying to get his hands off of you.

“Let go of me! Let go!” They just snickered, and the other man started going up your uniform top that was now loose because of all your thrashing.

Your tears welled up as you screamed for help as they dragged you to a nearby alleyway. “HELP! HELP!”

“No one’s here, sweetie. Just sit back and let us do all the work, babe..” They chuckled. Your eyes grew wide in horror and you cried as the taller man started kissing your neck and jaw. The other man has his hands removing the buttons of your uniform.

“HELP!”

“Shh, babe, it’s gonna be fine..” You sobbed harder and you tried to avoid him as he got closer to you and your lips. But before he could come close, though..

BAM! The smaller man was on the ground, unconscious. Your eyes widened in surprise as a guy took on the taller man as well, tackling him to the ground and pounding his face in. “How dare you two touch her that way, you bastards!”

The taller man was now unconscious as well. You stood, your legs shaky as you trembled in fear. You were now feeling cold, but that was replaced with warmth as the guy placed his jacket on you.

“Hey, you okay?” You gave him a weak nod. “Th-thank you, for saving me..” He led you out the alleyway, gripping your arms gently.

“I’ll take you home. It’s really not safe here. Why didn’t you go home early?” You looked up at his face, only to be surprised that it was Himchan! “Hi-Himchan-ssi? Why.. How?” He smiled at you as he led you on your walk, “I heard your screams. Of course, I had to go there and help you.” You blushed. ‘He smiled at me..’ You thought as you blush yet again.

You two then continued on your way home. You two finally arrived in front of your apartment complex.

You looked at him and bowed, “Thank you again, Himchan-ssi.. I wouldn’t know what to do without you there. I guess I would’ve been already dead..” You chuckled softly, as he smiled and nodded at you. “It’s fine, really. You should go now, I’ll wait for you to get up.” You nodded, grinning as you went up.

You then remembered that you were wearing his jacket, you turned around and looked at him who was still standing there waiting for you to go to your apartment. “Uh.. Himchan-ssi? What about your jacket?” He just grinned at you and shrugged. “Just give it back to me tomorrow at school..” You nodded as you went to your apartment door, you then waved to him and bid him goodnight.

“Thank you again, Himchan-ssi!” He smiled and waved back as you disappeared into your apartment.

He smiled to himself, but then he frowned. “Those bastards.. They tried to kill her.” He clenched his fists. “I better look after her now.. They saw me then. Tch, those bastards will get it from me.”

You laid there in your bed, thinking of your day. “Man, what a day.. Just this morning, I recall calling him obnoxious, but now..” You smiled softly to yourself, “I dunno anymore.”

After that, you fell asleep immediately.

 

 

When Himchan came home, Yongguk and the others looked at him, relieved. “Yah! Where were you, huh?!” Yongguk asked him, clearly a little annoyed about his sudden absence earlier. “One minute, you were with us, then five seconds passed, you were gone! What the heck, man!” Himchan just grinned, patting Yongguk on the back.

“I’m fine, man. I just helped someone.” Yongguk raised his brow at this. “Huh? Helped? Helped who?” Himchan shrugged. “_____-ah.” Yongguk smiled mischievously, “I knew it.” Himchan looked at him questioningly, “You like her.”

Himchan’s eyes widened and he glared at Yongguk, “You know I can’t.” Yongguk sighed, “Himchannie. Look, it’s fine to fall in love.” Himchan glared at him, “No. Everyone I love gets in danger, and you know that! The only reason you’re still alive right now is because you guys-“ He pointed at everyone, “Are pretty powerful vampires!”

“Thank you.” Youngjae said, smirking cockily. “Shut up.” Himchan said, glaring at him playfully as Youngjae put up his arms in a surrendering manner.

“Yah, hyung. It’s fine to like her! I mean, you’re powerful! You can protect her!” Zelo said, nudging Himchan with his shoulder, grinning. “But, what if I can’t? I don’t want what happened to my sister-“ They all winced, “To happen to her..” Himchan sighed heavily.

“Himchan-ah..” Yongguk just shook his head and stood. “Go and rest. Just know that whatever your decision is, we’re always here for you.” Himchan looked up and smiled. “Yeah, thanks guys.” Himchan stood up and went to his room.

 

 

“What do we do, hyung?” Zelo asked Yongguk who only shook his head. “Let him be for awhile. He’ll figure it out.” Zelo nodded.


[A/N:] Sooooo~ Was it worth the wait? :D Hahaha. Sorry to have made you wait, I was pretty busy. :3 So, anyway~ This is just the first chapter! Maybe it'll be like only 5 or 6 chapters long.. no wait, maybe even 4. :D This is just a short story~ But anyway, I hope you'll like it! :)

 

~ Louise <3